Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-28-2007, 01:10 AM #64
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
OK, so I do have stuff in the works. I spent over two hours with Don today trying to tie up lose ends. Not sure if we have enough teams to support an event of this caliber! Look for info to be released next week, shortly after the NPPL Commanders Cup. So far though, I wish I could participate in what I have going! If anyone has ANY other input on what they would like to see, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know so I can incorperate it into our plans/events. Goodnight folks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2007, 04:41 PM #65
DonMaddock

That sounds awesome Danny, I know I am looking forward to the details.
DonMaddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:00 PM #66
OTC_NW_Ryan

me too.

I am very excited for wha tis to come.

http://www.myspace.com/offtehcuff
http://www.doodlebugsportz.com
http://www.lousyhero.com/

DBS for the win.
OTC_NW_Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:06 AM #67
leeninwit1shot
just like to shoot with 1

leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
id also like to see a complaint form(an actual form you fill out and turn in to the event host/ promoter) for cases of possible sandbagging, bias reffing, or what not... just something i remember heater doing for SGS this last year

BTA
leeninwit1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:54 AM #68
bcppl

Annual Supporting Member
bcppl donated to help Peyton Trent
bcppl supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAYD View Post
After playing frankly bull crap tourny's in BC, with un-certain prizes, crap fields, (cept the psp field we won at, that was best field ive ever seen) then making our first American tourney at the VA event, it was well worth it. VA not so much, but the quality and how nice ballers are down there is unreal, we've never felt so welcomed to be there, and we werent even in our own country. Everyone is a stuck up prick up here lol, it was nice to meet down to earth, straight up ballers! You guys are lucky to have a awsome player base / fields you have. The IPL and BCPPL events we play our rec grade paint for tournies is $100 a case, and I think the 3rd event they charged us $80/case for Zap Spank...

Now you've got a solid player base from the lower kootenay region coming down for your tournies. Grandview was the best run tourney we've ever been to, and deff. the funnest... This is all thanks to pretty due to Tim T. and the WA ballers. Just wanted to say thanks from Canada, and we'l cya in April -Hayd
I would not usually respond to a post such as this.....but I think it is important to correct someone who says something that is totally inaccurate. The BCPPL has NEVER sold rec grade paint especially for $100.....we have offered Hellfire,Ultra Evil,Chronic pro, Dynasty (GAP), and Anarchy.......we offer over 12 kinds of paint at each and every event.

The atmosphere at a BCPPL event is far from stuck up! Almost everyone is super nice.....and I have never heard anything but positives for the entire 3 years we have been in operations!

You have never been to a BCPPL event? The BCPPL and IPL are diffrent leagues......

On another note: BC was in the same position as Washington is.....the BCPPL was formed by all of the field owners.....run by a independant (non field owner) person.

Danny if you want some advice, consulting......I can help you if you are trying to start something similar.......I would love to see Washington have a strong series. Just e-mail me mike@bcppl.com
bcppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:27 AM #69
DonMaddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcppl View Post
I would not usually respond to a post such as this.....but I think it is important to correct someone who says something that is totally inaccurate. The BCPPL has NEVER sold rec grade paint especially for $100.....we have offered Hellfire,Ultra Evil,Chronic pro, Dynasty (GAP), and Anarchy.......we offer over 12 kinds of paint at each and every event.

The atmosphere at a BCPPL event is far from stuck up! Almost everyone is super nice.....and I have never heard anything but positives for the entire 3 years we have been in operations!

[/email]
Word
DonMaddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:54 AM #70
OTC_NW_Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMaddock View Post
Word
To your mother?

Anyways,

I This would have been the first I have heard about anything and the BCPPL with exception to paint prices.

http://www.myspace.com/offtehcuff
http://www.doodlebugsportz.com
http://www.lousyhero.com/

DBS for the win.
OTC_NW_Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:17 PM #71
tthacker
A New Chapter Begins

tthacker plays in the APPA D4 division
Definitely agree that BCPPL folks are indeed super nice and not stuck up! From the event we went to, folks were working very hard in order to make it a super event! Hell, look at the preparation that went on getting that field set up - which was sick! The experience did not disappoint...well, not getting first did, but otherwise definitely worth it!

Sounds like you've got some good people willing to and/or helping out Danny Looking forward to it and let me know if I can help.
tthacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 PM #72
HAYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcppl View Post
The BCPPL has NEVER sold rec grade paint especially for $100.....we have offered Hellfire,Ultra Evil,Chronic pro, Dynasty (GAP), and Anarchy.......we offer over 12 kinds of paint at each and every event.

Very true, I should of stated more clearly which league. The BCPPL event I've played was good, and not stuck up people, brawl was wicked. It was more intended to towards the other. Not tryin to bash locals here
Old 12-03-2007, 11:17 AM #73
I Am Authority
211-187

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAYD View Post
Very true, I should of stated more clearly which league. The BCPPL event I've played was good, and not stuck up people, brawl was wicked. It was more intended to towards the other. Not tryin to bash locals here
EVERY BCPPL event I've ever played was great..Expensive paint, but atleast it shoots good. Very nice venues, and reffing was great too.