PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-16-2012, 05:01 AM #1
sOcks-706

Action Acres Paintball park is OPEN

Action Acres is open year round for your Paintball enjoyment. Several new fields and just a lot of fun. weather You are new or have played many times. this is a good field and a great price. The ONLY BYOP field in Oregon I think. All Paintballers welcome. I have done hour and hours of work on this field. ... We have 3 games comming up this year. March, June, and November. Who knows maybe one in October. If you have heard rumors that we are closed, THEY ARE WRONG, WE ARE OPEN FOR SURE. we have no "airball fields" but, if you want to play speedball any field We have will work. Remember Nic#27 Airball and speedball are different. Don't forget "FTP" !!!!! FTP !!!!! we are here for fun not because players are owed.. Check the Website and call... www.actionacrespb.com
Always true to the Game,
Socks, of the Comonwealth Expeditionary Forces.. the CEF
Also thank you to Action Acres for everything they do to support Paintball.
Modes = Semi, pump, pistol, 10-12 BPS. BPS 285. Thank you and have a great day.!
sOcks-706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2012, 05:37 AM #2
DozerLVL

Holy crap Socks, you going to be @ Supergame again this year? We need to hang out bud.
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:45 AM #3
sOcks-706

Oh yes I will be... Running Yellow. Me and the CEF will be there.
sOcks-706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 PM #4
MickeyWayne

MickeyWayne has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thats funny Socks, didnt see you guys on the list. (found here http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3738897) Everytime I come to AA you try to talk my wife and I into joining CEF. Lulz. Anyways, I ALWAYS have fun at action acres rain or shine. The new helicopter looks awesome. The bunkers on DDI look pro. Keep up the good work. Your weedeater loves you.
MickeyWayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:42 AM #5
Rustler

Rustler has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rustler has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rustler has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'll have to check it out some day.
Rustler is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups