ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-26-2007, 11:22 AM #1
RJR168
Rep 406...the WHOLE State

RJR168 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Team Captains and Field Owners

Hello Northwest,

After playing a season outside of the state of Montana and really getting to enjoy the competition of the FPS and NWPS, I am sad to see PBN dividing up the NW section into a state by state. I feel that this restricts the flow of information and may possibly prevent teams from traveling outside of their state. I know that Carnage would have not attended the NWPS and FPS events if they had segerated the forums earlier.

Because of this I have an idea to reunite the entire Northwest and create a stronger community. I ask that as a team owner or a field owner please leave a post so that I may send you a PM. I would enjoy to post what my idea is here, but out of respect to PBN and it's rules, I will not.

Let me clarify, I am NOT selling anything. All I will be doing is sending you the PM and asking for your feedback.

If you are more comfortable doing this over and Instant Message application, please contact me on AIM. My SN is yepimaliberal

Thanks,

Peter B.
Montana Carnage
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups