PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-19-2015, 01:09 AM #1
adicera1

New to ND!

Hello pbnation,

On march 3rd I will be moving to Minot,ND from chicago and was just wondering if there was anywhere to play around there?
adicera1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2015, 06:52 PM #2
burnsides
Fargo United

Annual Supporting Member
burnsides owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
burnsides plays in the APPA D5 division
burnsides has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
There are a few fields in ND. all of them are outdoor fields, so nothing going until its warms up. These are listed in relative geological order from Minot

By-pass paintball is near Minot. I don't know when it is open, I heard they only do reserved days (no open play) but I heard that 5th hand.

3 Brothers Paintball, near Bismarck ND, is open every other weekend (Saturday) and see 100+ people for those weekends. They have a woodsball and speedball field. The speedball is mostly player-run so it depends on whom is out there on that weekend. Many of the NDSU paintball team members live near bismarck and are out there every open play, as are a few Members of Fargo United

Goose River Paintball is in between Grand Forks and Fargo ND (its my home field) and is open every Sunday. They have a woodsball/urban field and a Speedball field. Fargo United and NDSU paintball practice out at GRP. Generally the speedball field is setup every other weekend with Fargo United's practice schedule. GRP sees about 30-50 a weekend.

Valley Paintball is located 20ish miles west of Fargo ND, near Casselton ND. They are open every Saturday and has one large field with elements built from spools, hyperball tubes and a castle built from totes. I am not sure what Valley sees for players, I believe it is regularly 50+.

If you need an indoor paintball fix, Air Assault Paintball in St. Paul Mn is your best option. If you play speedball, their advanced play on Sundays is a great time. During advanced play they do race-2 points, (first) case of paint is $60 which includes entry and all day air. That runs from 12-4p. They also do tournaments about once a month. Fargo United (the team I play for) took first and second this weekend at a D5 3-man there; NDSU paintball took 1st at a D4 4-man last month.
burnsides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:53 PM #3
adicera1

Thanks for the Info! Ill be working on the railroad so Ill probably be on call so closest is best. should have mentioned price isnt a factor haha
adicera1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:44 AM #4
Valley Paintball

Our player numbers for last season were generally in the 75-100 area for most all of the open play Saturdays. All of the fields in ND provide a great environment and are operated by people that care about the players experience, we look forward to seeing you on one of the fields. Welcome to North Dakota!
Valley Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:16 AM #5
PsychoMag
Put me in coach!

has been a member for 10 years
PsychoMag is playing at Living Legends VIII
PsychoMag owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PsychoMag supports Team VICIOUS
I'm in Minot as well. Bypass is open for groups. It doesn't sound like they are open for just walk ons, but I am heading there today to check them out and tune my guns for the season.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:28 PM #6
ampminot

has been a member for 10 years
ampminot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ampminot has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey, I help manage By-Pass Paintball. We will be opened up basicaly every semi nice weekend, until about May. This weekend we had a group of airsofters out, as well as about 12 players doing drills, and some other games. Check us out on Facebook to stay up to date or message us for questions.

Enjoy Minot it's not as bad as people make it see.

-Aaron
ampminot is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups