Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-06-2014, 08:18 PM #1
Grendel23

Grendel23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Grendel23 supports Empire
New Field in Marshall MO J&J Paintball

I'm just a player who has started playing in Marshall MO at J&J Paintball. Newer field, just opened this year needs players to get off there butts and come out and play. I can tell you these are some very nice fields, very clean, all grass, no rocks to be found, fields. Air Ball field, Hyper Ball and Assault type Fort field. Owner is very passionate and very dedicated and I can testify that anyone that comes out to play will definitely come back and play again. Paint pricing is also the best I have seen at any field in MO, its almost a steal and the paint shoots fantastic. Just spreading the word to help this field grow as this is for sure my new "Home" field. I travel from Columbia MO so anyone in the Columbia or surrounding area that wants any info hit me up, maybe we can get a group to go up and play a couple times a month or something. I have been playing paintball for 23 years, I am 39 years old and will play till I can play no more. I love open speedball type courses and tactical fields as well so this is no joke, I swear this field is worth checking out, just visit there Facebook page there are a bunch of pics of the fields, again all grass couldn't find a rock anywhere so nice.
Empire Halo2 Hopper
Grendel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2014, 08:56 PM #2
J&J'sPaintball

Check us out on our website at www.jjspaintball.com and our facebook page J&J's Paintball,LLC for more updated events and pictures.
J&J'sPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:50 AM #3
Grendel23

Grendel23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Grendel23 supports Empire
I am trying to get a group to go out and play on Saturday Sept 20th, weather has been awesome for Paintball on the weekends here lately. If anyone from Columbia or surrounding area is interested lets a get group to go and play, that would be awesome. If anyone wants first hand knowledge of the field just PM me would be happy to share my thoughts, but enjoy the field a lot so lets go play some paintball!!!
Empire Halo2 Hopper
Grendel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups