PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-04-2014, 04:07 AM #1
dexIon420

Noob

Noob at paintball and just wonder if there is some walk on spots around Chicago I can go. I have a ion gun if anyone has any suggestions on my gun for upgrade, feed back would be great thanks..
dexIon420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2014, 08:44 AM #2
The Rainman

The Rainman is playing at Living Legends VII
The Rainman owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
The Rainman supports Empire
upgrade to an axe or mini! Reasonably priced, shoot great, easy maintenance! As far as fields in Chicago go, it depends on how far you want to drive, indoor or outdoor, and speedball or woods ball! CPX is one of the best places to play in Joliet for woods ball along with PBX out in Carpentersville, for indoor speedball play O'Hare and PBX are the best places, although CPX indoor will be opening soon! If you're looking for outdoor BYOP places badlands over in Crete or Fox in Millington are the only places I can think of. There's also a field/store locator on this site id post a link but I'm using the phone app and not sure how to do it, if no one does it before I get to a computer I will post it later

Last edited by The Rainman : 12-04-2014 at 08:49 AM.
The Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:30 AM #3
PaintballPawner

O'Hare paintball park in Bensenville, illinois. Super close to the airport, and great year round!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:54 PM #4
wallify

I think Rainman nailed itas far as fields are concerned. There are actually quite a few good places to play each bringing something different to the table. It really all depends on what your looking for. I would suggest checking each of them out and finding what you like best. Just as a general FYI the indoor places tend to have much steeper competition during the winter month as that is where most of the teams go to practice.

As for upgrades, I would just focus on playing until you know what you want to upgrade. Then, save up and get something decent. Good gear will last you a long time (except for pants, those things are always wearing out)

Welcome to the addiction that is paintball!