Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 11-20-2015, 04:58 PM #1
O hare Paintball "Paint Issues"

So I have gone here 3 Thursdays and the field is awesome it's clean and we'll kept up. There gear area with big tables is great as well nice facility.

The 1 problem I have had twice now out of the 3 is there paint.
First time " green camo color with gold flake balls" were breaking left and right. Same night everyone I talked to are having same issue.

2nd time "dark purple bluish white shell" Paint was great no issues and paint broke nice.

3rd time the same color paint as the first night same issues as the first night and alot of others having same issues.

I tryed everything to get the breaks down to a minimum diffrent barrels played with the reg and dwell. Hard to have fun when your paint is winging all over and puff the magic barrel. I know it was not the gun "etek 5" as many others had the same issues. Guy with a Shocker another with a Geo 3.5 Ego 11.

Has anyone else that goes there experience this same issue?
Powertuners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 11-20-2015, 08:41 PM #2
Sorry to here you had problems with the paint, In our move we had some that was getting old and it was mixed in with the new batch. Next time your in please ask for Jeff and we will make sure we take care of the issue. We Apologize for the mix up.
Ohare Paintball Park
519 S. Consumers Palatine, IL 60074
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Wed-by appt only--Thursday-Friday- 5pm-10pm
Saturday- 12pm-10pm & Sunday 12pm-7pm
Facebook Friend us for Specials- Ohare paintball park
oharepaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups