Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-27-2009, 09:30 AM #22
bradensdaddy
I CANT QUIT YOU

can you tell me about your team like what tourney you play in what division and do you play any psp
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 PM #23
bullunion3 (Banned)

hey this is the otehr friend of pbreppin. we play out at pb adventure and we played with you one time i think because your the one who shot me through the spool with troys automag if you remember but pm me or him because we are lookin for a team
bullunion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:11 PM #24
cmcconnell

Im 22, got about a year of rec ball, can communicate well, looking for a christian team
Old 02-15-2010, 04:23 AM #25
TommyB

<--- East Coast player looking for a team/ group to play with. I am currently working in OKC and I will be here for another couple of months. I have played in 3man and 5 man open tournys
TommyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:41 PM #26
Aaron94
Pineapple

Aaron94 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Aaron94 supports Team VICIOUS
Aaron94 is for the Gunfight
Aaron94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Monster Militia is having our final VBPL squad tryout this saturday at Adventure Zone at 10 a.m.

Last edited by Aaron94 : 02-21-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Aaron94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:58 AM #27
sportstar_06

sportstar_06 is BST Trusted
sportstar_06 is for the Gunfight
looking to find a team, played for about 4 years 2 of which played off and on with the forest demons out of oregon playing woodsball. looking to get into speed ball, x ball or pretty much fine with anything. just coming off a deployment to iraq so in pretty decent shape, pretty quick can play any position that is needed. moving to OK beginning of may.
sportstar_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 AM #28
bbjmangum

Where at in oklahoma?

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
bbjmangum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:42 AM #29
sportstar_06

sportstar_06 is BST Trusted
sportstar_06 is for the Gunfight
i will be in enid....
sportstar_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:39 AM #30
LeanWalka

FreeAgent Been playin forever i used to play out at az when i was like 12 i remember playing with all the energy guys who went to cup when i was a little kid.I also played for landrun (first-Tourney-team) actually where i-40 is now and was sponsored by them and then kevin over at a-z for shagfactor but i aint no scrub 21 now shoot ego 10 and can play anywhere but i will play front if you got a front player he can move because im better played open for 3 years and trust me you want me im carrying extra baggage also my friend who played for texas storm we would maybe play for fuel maybe....but yall would have to make room for both of us and you will be glad you did otherwise i will form my own team and will take all the prizes at all local tourneys so get ready vpbl and other local tourneys because whover im playin for will be takin 1st actually i cant even remember not placin top 3 in a tourney so if someone dosent pick me and my buddy up they will be taking second and i want on a team who will give me paint at cost or free practice paint at minimum sorry its what im used to and i will get it like i always do and will not settle for less and i will not be playin for ****ty teams either not happenin i want on a team that practices seriously twice a week and not just paintball im talkin cardio if your team dosent do cardio everyweek your not serious enough for me i consider me and my buddy easy top 100 players in the state prolly top 50 sorry theres just no local talent out here but these are the kinda players who will take your team to the next level.
LeanWalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:22 PM #31
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok, sorry about the delay gang I'm house/dog sitting and don't have free access to a comp.

Anyways, this thread isn't for the discussion of how awesome anyone may be or they think they may be. It is for posting free agent needs and availability, any discussions should be done via. PM or a teams specific threads.

If someone does come in here professing their greatness but unwilling to divulge their name either PM them for their information or ignore them don't start an e-pissing contest. Just meet up at the field put "them" on a table and measure.

BTW: If your close to as awesome as you seem to think you should bump your number higher than top 50. My best friend is probably top 50 and he hasn't played competitively in 5 years, hasn't touched a marker in 3. Hell I was probably top 50, and I'm not even that good.

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 PM #32
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry again, let me be more clear.

This thread isn't for any kind of discussion, it is for listing the need for a player, or a players need for a team, that it.

If you want to discuss anything either start a thread, if appropriate, or talk about "ones equipment" and whatnot in the OT thread.

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:24 PM #33
Bullunion
A.K.A Squirt

Annual Supporting Member
Bullunion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
918 mafia is going to hold tryouts or private tryouts. We are needing to fill one more spot and are going to be playing the mps L4 series and possibly some other tournis if we qualify. If you are interested pm me! We are looking for younger players like 13-17 so shoot me a pm for more info or if you have any questions
Bullunion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM #34
dr_g_2006
cheese

hey sportstar 06 there are three teams at enid as of now there might be some room on there we play at the mall there is a turney going on for 6 weeks in a row on sunday at 6-10 p.m my team name is the jackalopes the others are the D.D nad the lone wolfs hope that helps
D-Day Head Ref 2007 & Best REF of 2007

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig
dr_g_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM #35
paintballreppin44

paintballreppin44 supports Team VICIOUS
tulsa A.J.I.G is looking for one more player for victory and possibly mps
hit me up if you want to play
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM #36
Buckfrenzy
Turtle Force

Buckfrenzy plays in the PSP
We need one for World Cup 2010.

D2 or D3

National tournament experience is pretty much a must. I don't wan to deal with some flake, so you would need to actually show up and play when asked. Also, you would need to have enough money to practice. We are all paying $400 for cup, with sponsorship from a field based on how this event goes.

PM me.
Buckfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:46 PM #37
anevez
$$$$$$

anevez plays in the APPA D5 division
pick me pick me

iFRESH
15 Year Old Fury.......even though i turned 17
anevez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:10 PM #38
FamousAv8er
Corbett

FamousAv8er supports Team VICIOUS
FamousAv8er posts videos on PbNation
FamousAv8er supports Pev's Paintball
FamousAv8er plays in the APPA beginner division
Starting a Team in Oklahoma.

Hello my name is Andrew. I am starting a team in The OKC area for MPS. You would need to be able to practice at least once a month at either Adventure Zone in Guthrie or Dodge City in Piedmont. The Team is going to be a nock-off of Russian Legion for the midwest. Our name would be Irish Legion (T-Shirt/ Jersey below).

Send me a message with the following info listed if you are interested.

Name:
Number or Email:
Position:
Experience:
Finances:
R&L Shooter:

Mine-\
Name:Andrew
Number or Email:_______
Position:Back to Mid, Doritos
Experience:No tourneys but lots of practice
Finances:Yes
R&L Shooter:Yes
FamousAv8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:03 PM #39
austin9898

team

hey ill try out
austin9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:39 PM #40
austin9898

ii

hey
Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 PM #41
austin9898

team

hey i need 2 more people for my team if u want to join just pm meand im under 18
Old 06-25-2010, 05:10 PM #42
bradley41

bradley41 supports Team VICIOUS
bradley41 is for the Gunfight
bradley41 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Monster Militia Try-outs

When: July 17th and 24th.

Where:Arena paintball in lawton Ok,Adventure zone in Edmond.

Price 60 for both.

Contact me at 940 867 5406.

For are d3 Psp team.

We want hard working players with good attitudes and that are coachable.

We want you at all events etc.
bradley41 is offline   Reply With Quote