Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2009, 08:06 PM #1
Zenky41

Question does the gangstar vlocity make noise when its on?

im looking to get a gangstar vlocity but i play woodsball some and dont like a loader that constantly makes noise. does it do that? if it does can you change the settings to were it wont keep putting tension on the stack and make noise?

>>>>Stuff For Sale<<<<
Zenky41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2009, 09:45 PM #2
Mr. Stealthy

If you set it on the lowest tension and speed setting with breakout mode off, it will not buzz. Any setting past that and it will buzz. People will not be able to hear your loader buzzing when you play in the woods unless you are using high settings or a high breakout mode. I have played in the woods for quite some time using both gangstar'd velocity jrs and virtue'd velocity jrs with no problems or claims of people even being able to hear my loader. I have also played woodsball with many velocity users and never been able to hear the buzzing if they were more than 5 feet away from me.

If anything, its more just a nuissance to you the player having the buzzing going when your playing in the trees.
Mr. Stealthy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:28 AM #3
FatalKitty
I has the awesome

FatalKitty is a Paintball photographer
FatalKitty supports Cereal Killerz 2
FatalKitty donated to help Peyton Trent
FatalKitty helped look for balloons
even on higher tension settings you can set the gstar to reduce tension over time - mine only makes a slight buzz for about 10 seconds then it's silent... the rest of the game I am shooting. I would suggest the spring upgrade... allose you to use lower tension settings with no lag