Community Focus

Old 11-18-2007, 07:32 AM #1
freddyt

freddyt plays in the PSP
freddyt is playing at Living Legends III
freddyt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
freddyt supports Team VICIOUS
SPCS refs

Were the spcs reffs just learning how to ref cuz i swear i heard them teaching certain refswhat to do? they also made alot of bogus calls on our team and i would rather it be new to reffing then favioritism or just cant plain reff.i kno no reffs were out to get us but from 1 bad game and 2 badd calls in the next two games we spent alot of money for no reason.

we had a two guys trade out at the exact same time they both snap shot eachother and our guy walked off and was lke why arent u pulling him. the other guy just started complaing like a girl "i shot him first". he got wiped clean and bunkereed our last dorito guy and we lost the game.

next game my guy got shot in the leg and and thr reff did the head tap and my guy didnt kno what that meant. Fine. then our other guy had an old hit and got pulled a one for one. He later showed the reff it was dry and hes like"o well the games over" and because of that back to back bad luck we lost miserbly.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2007, 07:35 AM #2
Gtag 88

Gtag 88 plays in the PSP
Gtag 88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Gtag 88 plays in the APPA D4 division
i remember that, it sucked
Old 11-18-2007, 07:58 AM #3
hance (Banned)
This is my dog Maddox!!

It never fails that you always get 1 or 2 teams after they play the SPCS or even the PSP who come in here and cry about "The refs screwed us", "The refs sucked". Maybe you guys aren't as good as you think you are.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:34 PM #4
SnakeEater15

SnakeEater15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SnakeEater15 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
SnakeEater15 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by hance View Post
It never fails that you always get 1 or 2 teams after they play the SPCS or even the PSP who come in here and cry about "The refs screwed us", "The refs sucked". Maybe you guys aren't as good as you think you are.
Dude a old hit? thats not the reffs fault its your pit crews fault and his for not cleaning off, the reff would be in the right there in that situation.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 PM #5
shocktroop
Sit and Relax

shocktroop plays in the PSP
shocktroop plays in the APPA D3 division
Some of the refs were wussies to check for the people that went to the 50 X... lol

Represent the old, long 68/45k tanks!
Rockin' a Champagne Eigen'd NXT Shocker

Old Feedback
Old 11-18-2007, 02:50 PM #6
Kr3w0804
yeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hance View Post
dot.

sofla.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:04 PM #7
lil pimp
RockStar

I wasn't there saturday so idk if its the same refs your just *****ing and moaning. I play for irp skullhunters, probably the most hated team by the refs and they were prety good today, there's obviously always going to be questionable and e came in 2nd so it disproves refs being out for a team. anyways what are you gonna do about it? just ***** and moan? quit being alittle girl and suck it up

Old``52+/0-``
Old 11-18-2007, 04:06 PM #8
SoFlaBen
damn hoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil pimp View Post
I wasn't there saturday so idk if its the same refs your just *****ing and moaning. I play for irp skullhunters, probably the most hated team by the refs and they were prety good today, there's obviously always going to be questionable and e came in 2nd so it disproves refs being out for a team. anyways what are you gonna do about it? just ***** and moan? quit being alittle girl and suck it up
true dat.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:17 PM #9
forwardcockerplaya
the woodsball man

Quote:
not trying to be off topic, but i thought you guys were banned from the tourny forever?

bnib halo F/S pm me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:27 PM #10
lil pimp
RockStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardcockerplaya View Post
not trying to be off topic, but i thought you guys were banned from the tourny forever?
talked to senior and we're straight. we entered as the haters because we hadn't talked to him yet but he's a good guy very reasonable so we are straight.

Old``52+/0-``
Old 11-18-2007, 04:39 PM #11
forwardcockerplaya
the woodsball man

Quote:
talked to senior and we're straight. we entered as the haters because we hadn't talked to him yet but he's a good guy very reasonable so we are straight.
well thats cool. glad you guys worked everything out

bnib halo F/S pm me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:59 PM #12
Gtag 88

Gtag 88 plays in the PSP
Gtag 88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Gtag 88 plays in the APPA D4 division
ha why u stealin my avy eli lol
Old 11-18-2007, 06:04 PM #13
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP
The refs werent that bad but they did make some mistakes i believe but they arent National Refs so really cant complain. Though i did see some favoritism like players slapping the refs hand and talking rite after a game. Didnt think that was right. Though thats my opinion. Some refs were really good other werent but whatever its a local tourney cant complain. so props up
Old 11-18-2007, 06:11 PM #14
wizzwuzz

I thought the refs did a good job sat.... sure had a few missed calls & 1 major f...k up but I could have gotten it over turned but the card was already signed... BUT thats paint ball.... and if you had been banned & just got back able to play well you shouldnt been lookin for any love or compasson... but keep playin & thay will come around........................
Old 11-18-2007, 08:47 PM #15
lil pimp
RockStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzwuzz View Post
I thought the refs did a good job sat.... sure had a few missed calls & 1 major f...k up but I could have gotten it over turned but the card was already signed... BUT thats paint ball.... and if you had been banned & just got back able to play well you shouldnt been lookin for any love or compasson... but keep playin & thay will come around........................
nah I'm saying they were good and fair reasonable and cool guys... lol and its our first one back from being baned. but whenthey did get banned I wasn't on te team and I'm real good friends with all of em so they were cool to all of us. but yeah it was good we took secondonly lost by 6 points so I was pretty content with everything. there's always gonna be bad/questionable calls but that's paintball, gotta deal with it.

Old``52+/0-``
Old 11-19-2007, 05:50 AM #16
BigB813

BigB813 plays in the PSP
BigB813 is an NCPA National Champion
BigB813 plays in the APPA D3 division
I thought the refs were great but i just hated that beginner and masters had to play on the nppl field when its set up 2 be like psp format
Old 11-19-2007, 10:58 AM #17
osckey123
Definition of Class

osckey123 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
osckey123 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i absolutely loved the refs. they were really cool and everything.

God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called
QUE VIVA ESPANA! LOS CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO DESDE 7/11/2010!
"Originally posted by xfactor6911: How dare you question my ****ing knowing of naval submarines."
Old 11-19-2007, 03:44 PM #18
dr.dodgy123
Murphy

i played for fierce kidz in rookie..and im not tryin to start anything but there really wasnt favoritism,we had one call in the end against 5ck but it was to close to call and 5ck got the point. you cant harp on what the refs did wether it was right or wrong but i thought reffing out there was great.

PBV jersey
Old 11-19-2007, 06:11 PM #19
acepb
Swagswagswagschwag

acepb is a Paintball photographer
acepb plays in the APPA beginner division
acepb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
acepb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ehh. they ref's said the flag was "pinched in" so theye kid couldnt pull it out and they got the points so we lost 3rd place and came in 4th
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: I said vehicles, not garbage."
Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 PM #20
wizzwuzz

I just found out I was wrong!!! It was a clean hang..... Gotta try tho....
Old 11-19-2007, 08:46 PM #21
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzwuzz View Post
I just found out I was wrong!!! It was a clean hang..... Gotta try tho....
Very good game cant wait to see it