Community Focus

Old 11-17-2007, 02:00 PM #1
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
drew` supports Team VICIOUS
drew` supports Pev's Paintball
drew` supports DLX Technology
Dynasty Tadao M5 Problem.

I've e-mailed Tadao about this, and they said since I do not have a receipt of my purchase, they will not replace / repair the board for free. And currently, I don't have a lot of money and I have no idea what it will cost to get it repaired.

But heres the problem :

One day, about 2 months ago, I switched out the battery in my 05 Dynasty when it had the M5 board in it. I turned it on / off to make sure the battery was good. I get out on the field, it doesn't turn on.

So a week later, I put my nerve board in, everything works fine, except for the fact its a ****ty nerve board ;]

I let my M5 board just sit there on my desk for a while as I e-mail Tadao about the problem above. Two days ago, I decided to see if it worked, out of curiosity, haha. Surprisingly, it did and I was like 'wtf?', with the settings that I changed on it and everything. (I turned it to ramping the day it **** out on me).

But now, as of 5 minutes ago, I turned it on, to make sure everything good for tomorrow.... and now it won't turn on again. ><

So I'm wondering, would this be a problem with the battery harness or a chip on the board?

And yes, my upperboard works. I plugged it into the nerve board and it turned on. -.-

Any help would gladly be appreciated. I'm going to email this to Tadao as well.