Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-15-2007, 02:43 PM #127
pb4life16

Annual Supporting Member
pb4life16 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrain7557 View Post
they did this because the bps change will come soon which would have made these companies angry because of the loss of money of paint sales, but now they can't complain when the bps change comes because this paint change will bring the money that would have been lost from the bps change back to these companies
pb4life16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2007, 02:49 PM #128
Blackrain7557
Most negative person ever

Blackrain7557 supports Team VICIOUS
Blackrain7557 is for the Gunfight
Blackrain7557 plays in the APPA beginner division
I agree with the shift, it makes a lot of sense and know all my team has to worry about is Entry, and buying paint there instead of getting it shipped across the country and having it possibly be old or nasty. now we can get it fresh out of the companies trailers.
Blackrain7557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:05 PM #129
mongoofy
Interactive Super Demigod

ATTENTION LADIES...

Due to circumstances beyond the vast grasp of my and taylin's hands - we shall be playing at Stinger tomorrow... same bat time (11) same bat channel (stinger)...

STINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERS TINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERST INGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTI NGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTIN GERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGERSTING ERSTINGERSTINGERSTINGER
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family. It's about being a Hostile Kid."
1 OF 1 PEVS 07 EGO -- Featured in SPLAT December/January 2008 issue
Someone named Brian who played a CTS with seanr's throwtogether stole my british green 06 Ego... got another gun for now
mongoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM #130
Blackrain7557

well have fun at stinger guys, let us know if you want to setup a scrim sometime
Old 12-15-2007, 05:17 PM #131
mongoofy
Interactive Super Demigod

next sat @ Siege or Sun @ Stinger
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family. It's about being a Hostile Kid."
1 OF 1 PEVS 07 EGO -- Featured in SPLAT December/January 2008 issue
Someone named Brian who played a CTS with seanr's throwtogether stole my british green 06 Ego... got another gun for now
mongoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:39 AM #132
3rd revolutION
i like the vagiiiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrain7557 View Post
I agree with the shift, it makes a lot of sense and know all my team has to worry about is Entry, and buying paint there instead of getting it shipped across the country and having it possibly be old or nasty. now we can get it fresh out of the companies trailers.
you can still byop. i got a e-mail from psp saying its still byop.
"For the 2008 season, paint may be purchased onsite at each event from one of the PSP sponsors. Numerous companies will be offering a wide selection of the most technologically advanced paint available on the market today. Featuring tournament grade fills, consistent accuracy, and proven performance, you're sure to find top quality paint at competitive prices.
While teams may still bring their own paint to the event, only sponsor-brand paint will be allowed. Red and pink fill will also be unacceptable.
Staining paint will not be allowed. PSP and our paint sponsors are working together on a formula that will continue to provide high quality tournament level paint without the staining quality."

and as for the bps deal, i doubt they will change that. there has been too much complaining everywhere about it and paint companies would lose money as well.
`````````````
Tony Schmitz Fan Club #1
3rd revolutION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:11 PM #133
Blackrain7557

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd revolutION View Post
you can still byop. i got a e-mail from psp saying its still byop.
"For the 2008 season, paint may be purchased onsite at each event from one of the PSP sponsors. Numerous companies will be offering a wide selection of the most technologically advanced paint available on the market today. Featuring tournament grade fills, consistent accuracy, and proven performance, you're sure to find top quality paint at competitive prices.
While teams may still bring their own paint to the event, only sponsor-brand paint will be allowed. Red and pink fill will also be unacceptable.
Staining paint will not be allowed. PSP and our paint sponsors are working together on a formula that will continue to provide high quality tournament level paint without the staining quality."

and as for the bps deal, i doubt they will change that. there has been too much complaining everywhere about it and paint companies would lose money as well.
i got the BYOP but we arent sponsored by a sponsor of the PSP, so its easier for us to just get it there.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:34 PM #134
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Ladies, practice this weekend is Mandatory. If Ted or I don't see people comming to practice, there's no point in having the team. It's not like me to quit something I love doing, and believe me I love playing with you guys, but I've held practices for the last 3 ****ing weeks and I haven't had one single person show up. The future is up to you guys, but I'm sure as hell not going to sit around and wait for un-dedicated people when I could be playing with actual dedicated teams.

Later fellas, be at stinger at 10:30, bring December dues.

I don't feel obligated to spend 24$ a weekend on gas and drive 3 hours every sunday to go to a place where my team doesn't even go to, I have more fun playing with teams like Project 7, Boom, and GBPK then I have in a while. I'm wasting my time waiting around for you, so is Ted. And if you guys aren't dedicated, I know I am, to join a new team.
highrisk_paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:03 PM #135
lildrummer44

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:21 PM #136
WIpbr
Buddy

im 100% goin this sunday!

cant wait havent balled in a couple of weeks
Old 12-21-2007, 05:38 PM #137
ocpaintballpaul
AJO

guys i got myself a voyager!
its like the iphone but flips into a keyboard!
so beastly.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:08 PM #138
def_pulse
Retired

has been a member for 10 years
You guys going to Stinger on Sunday?
DraXxus Paintball
Batteries Plus
def_pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:05 AM #139
zascofie
Cold Blooded KILA

Ted said you guys had a great pracice on sunday. Glad to hear it.
Demons - AXBL / Negligence - MXL / North Beast - CXBL, PSP
zascofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:14 AM #140
lildrummer44

Fo shizzle