Old 11-15-2007, 06:17 PM #85
stealthtactics

brass eagle talon andd any vl gun
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2007, 06:41 PM #86
bnctaj

has been a member for 10 years
The Genesis wasn't that bad... when it worked. Rebels were far worse imho.

I'm going to have to say the Brass Eagle Blade II.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:50 PM #87
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r

~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Low End - Brass Eagle Blade

High End- SFT Shocker
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM #88
wonderbread6933
All Out Factory (AOF)

anything under like $700 sux period thats it, unless its an uped ion a pm7 or a shocker, in my opinion
Old 11-15-2007, 08:16 PM #89
outkast kid

outkast kid is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread6933 View Post
anything under like $700 sux period thats it, unless its an uped ion a pm7 or a shocker, in my opinion
Old 11-15-2007, 08:17 PM #90
STLpaintballstud
PAINTBALLIN 4 LIFE

oook everybody give the ion a break its hella cheap for price and its a good starting gun i have a ion and its good better than the brass eagle and spyder stuff.. all spyder is a cheap manufacturer that doesnt no how to make a solid gun all around the ion is good
Old 11-15-2007, 08:24 PM #91
pbsavvy
gotta luv baja1000

sorry but this thread fails.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:27 PM #92
bunked31
Magshooters Support Gunny

bunked31 is a Supporting Member
RAP 4 BLACK THUNDER
/Thread
Old 11-15-2007, 08:27 PM #93
thor69mx

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_shadow69 View Post
Everyone might hate me for this but i think the new DMs and PMs are bad. i can understand if dye wants to make there DM8s lighter, but ull have to take off the body if u wanna get to the eyes, plus there pretty overpriced. and the PM8s r just plain ugly srry to say
That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. So what if there not a HUGE improvement over the 07's...still doesn't make them crappy. If your gonna say there the worse, that would mean guns like the blade and talon are better. So think before you talk.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 PM #94
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLpaintballstud View Post
oook everybody give the ion a break its hella cheap for price and its a good starting gun i have a ion and its good better than the brass eagle and spyder stuff.. all spyder is a cheap manufacturer that doesnt no how to make a solid gun all around the ion is good
Oh the irony...lol.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 PM #95
akmed (Banned)
Pun Intended

You have to leave BE out of this because they are good guns for $15
I have to say spyder compact 2-in-1s. Got one with a mask and a bottle for $150 and it is worse than brass eagle. Constantly breaking, jamming, cant get velocity over 220. Its a failure.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:34 PM #96
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick E as Ungodly View Post
I like my impulse. It's not as amazing as you say(only has delrin bolt) but it's fairly efficient for what it is, an improvement on a shoebox shocker. And it handles CO2 damn well.

Still going with wannabe spyders. maybe the tac 5 though.
lol improvement over a shoebox shocker, lol those things got like 600 shots per 68 45

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 11-15-2007, 08:37 PM #97
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline-Junkie View Post
BULL****!

The most efficient guns on the market (Vikings and Cyborgs) cant even get a case off a 68/45 filled to 3000psi. Anyone who knows anything about efficiency knows your either a lier and/or simply have no idea what your talking about.
QFT

dude these impulse loyalists need to get off bill gardners dick.

Old 11-15-2007, 08:38 PM #98
nyballer999

nyballer999 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nyballer999 supports Bob Gurnsey
08 ego sucks
Old 11-15-2007, 08:47 PM #99
BEAN93x
originally a 2k6'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyballer999 View Post
08 ego sucks
im surprised you dont have anything related to HK in your sig or anywhere....

grow up and read the damn facts before trash talking a random gun

I LOVE MY EGO
Old 11-15-2007, 08:51 PM #100
outkast kid

outkast kid is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
dude these impulse loyalists need to get off bill gardners dick.
Just because I like impulses doesn't mean I like Smart Parts. More of the opposite actually. My first high end was a freak factory impulse, so I have grown a fondness for them in general. I parted out my impulse 18 months ago and have not owned one smart parts product since then. Its really an unfair comparison, I could tell you to hop off the dick of whoever makes a gun you really like, but then I would just look like an idiot.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:52 PM #101
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by mif_slim View Post
actually it is. When I changed my Impulse body to a diffent body, it had some millings in it and the body wasnt brokent in, i couldnt shoot over 245 fps, with my dwell maxed out and my LPR maxed, i also couldnt shoot over 1100 rounds in it, but after it started to break in, that number went up to 1600 rounds per fill, then i sold it to my friend...but nw i dont know how much he's making out of it...and if you havent seen any gun shoot up to those numbers, then maybe you havent been exposed to diffrent markers because my blazer from palmer can shoot 1900-2000 rounds per full 20 oz tank, my brothers blazer can shoot about 1800-1900 per 20 oz tank fill and another of our teammate can only get off 1600 per 20 oz tank fill. all blazers.
We tested out the Blazer to see how many rounds can it shoot in a 12 gram CO2, it can shoot 38 good shots compare to the spyder it only had about 6-8 shots, if you calculate it out, on paper it can shoot 1500-1550 rounds per 20 oz tank, but you have to concider the pressure that it still had in "gas" form, not liquid and you can push out a few more hundred rounds which equals to 1600-2000 rounds more or less. Im no BS'n im just talking form MY EXREIENCE
as for it not shooting over 260 fps thats because it was an imp, they were peices we went through 18 imps in 8 months. we started with 7 visions right when they came out and 1 had a problem out of the box so sp sent us 4 and told us to hang on to the three and just drop em off if we had problems with em. Needless to say we had numerous troubles and only 1 of the original 7 made it to the end of our 8th month span and the best was after a while the our sp rep would just do a complete swap rather than troubleshoot em because they were such a pain for him. i myself had 2 maxflow problems both requiring a rebuild 1 noid blown and twice i had to get my upper board changed and 1 time idk what was wrong. though to be fair we did practice on average 2-3 times a week and we never lubed the regs just oil through the asa cause we werent paying for them.

but at the same velocity a similiar imp will be just as crappy no if ands or buts.

i mean no gun gets efficency that you speak of. The only gun in history was Ken Griffey Jrs EGO 8 getting a case and a half 3000 shots off of a 45ci 3000psi.

on training mode

Old 11-15-2007, 08:54 PM #102
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyballer999 View Post
08 ego sucks
dont like 4 of ur teamates shoot egos? like ryan and 2 little guys?
if anything he prolly would know man. idk an egos an ego imop

Old 11-15-2007, 09:08 PM #103
IonBaller07
Joyness, I Has It

IonBaller07 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Hmm...this is a difficult choice because there are so many crappy guns out there, but I would have to say the Black Maxx, that is considering that the home-made PVC pipe paintball guns dont count. Or maybe I would say that Brass Eagle that has the safty recall on its screwon thing that break, becuase anything that breaks and allows a CO2 tank to shoot at you is deffinitly a bad gun.

But I dont see how you guys can even think the Shocker is the worst gun ever, sure the price may be a little steep, and nubish people think its the same as Ion just beause its made by Smart-Parts, but it is still a very nice gun. They are up there in my top choices of guns.
I WANT CHICKEN AND CHI-CHI'S
I WANT TASTE BUDS
Old 11-15-2007, 09:10 PM #104
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread6933 View Post
you are wrong.
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
Old 11-15-2007, 09:22 PM #105
mif_slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
as for it not shooting over 260 fps thats because it was an imp, they were peices we went through 18 imps in 8 months. we started with 7 visions right when they came out and 1 had a problem out of the box so sp sent us 4 and told us to hang on to the three and just drop em off if we had problems with em. Needless to say we had numerous troubles and only 1 of the original 7 made it to the end of our 8th month span and the best was after a while the our sp rep would just do a complete swap rather than troubleshoot em because they were such a pain for him. i myself had 2 maxflow problems both requiring a rebuild 1 noid blown and twice i had to get my upper board changed and 1 time idk what was wrong. though to be fair we did practice on average 2-3 times a week and we never lubed the regs just oil through the asa cause we werent paying for them.

but at the same velocity a similiar imp will be just as crappy no if ands or buts.

on training mode

I didnt want to quote the whole thing, but im lazy right now to pick the topics..so yeah, anyways, before i changed my body, i can shoot well over 300 fps, once i hit 476...the highest i've ever seen was the rainmaker by brass eagle, made 512 fps..anyways, after changing the body, the new body had satin paint in the tube, causing friction, which then caused the bolt to slide a tad slower, which in turn, caused slower fps....if you dont know what that means, it means that the bolt cycled slower and the air released were slower then it was suppose to, just like a nickel hammer made a big difference compare to the brass hammer which was heavier.
Anyways, as for Impulse being messed up, i believe it, my friend who bought an impulse the day day i got it, his messes up all the time and its a PITA to fix all th time, even when we changed everything inside of it its still jacked up! like i always said, "i must be lucky because i never had problems with my SP products" well, besides the shoebox shocker where my max flow jacked up on me once, but its not like i used it..
Closed Thread