Old 01-08-2008, 12:18 AM #22
el pengo

has been a member for 10 years
el pengo plays in the PSP
el pengo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
el pengo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Rising View Post
Ah, you got suckered then, my good sir. Only a select few of us can get the good deals...
Man, you come off like a jerk.

Is this the same as your team advertisement that includes "paying $100 to get sponsored"? And then listing "sponsors" that will sell you gear slightly less than MAP since you have an internet connection and a keyboard?

Get with reality. "Select few"--any retard that can fill out a tax permit can get wholesale.

LMK when your Rising team is ready to play some real programs from the area. You're going to get bombed back into the stone age.

--Brent Allan Kotchman
el pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2008, 12:46 AM #23
JTeigs10
Second place is death.

JTeigs10 posts videos on PbNation
eHate Crimes.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 AM #24
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by el pengo View Post
Man, you come off like a jerk.

Is this the same as your team advertisement that includes "paying $100 to get sponsored"? And then listing "sponsors" that will sell you gear slightly less than MAP since you have an internet connection and a keyboard?

Get with reality. "Select few"--any retard that can fill out a tax permit can get wholesale.

LMK when your Rising team is ready to play some real programs from the area. You're going to get bombed back into the stone age.

--Brent Allan Kotchman
Someone's got his panties in a bunch.

I work with him and know him off the Nation - Don't jump into things you don't know anything about.

Sponsorship is whatever the company dictates - read the contracts, sign the contracts, and hand over the cash...

Apparently you're a little sore, someone reject your sponsorship request? We've got people that can help with that.
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 AM #25
rockindaratimp

im subscribing to this i want to see the hATe crimes occur
rockindaratimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:38 AM #26
mgdismyhero

mn rising just stop. you do not want to let the one they call el pengo go off on you. he has so much hATe he will make you cry.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:40 AM #27
JTeigs10
Second place is death.

JTeigs10 posts videos on PbNation
mn rising better act right before he gets slapped right.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:34 PM #28
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

S'rry, I don't back down to trolls. Other than the fact that you don't know who you're talking to. I'm not going to respect someone who sits and just looks for a reason to be offensive - he had a post deleted from my thread already, might we have to have someone come in and make it a ban for trolling?
Old 01-08-2008, 03:58 PM #29
I_kill_Scrubs03

MN rising dont mess with kotch he is about 6'6" and he is pretty much the best baller i have ever seen his come backs are GOD

90 percent of teens perfer electro if your a teen and you like to play pump put this in your thread

if you want to get a hold of im me at mibrookske03 AIM
I_kill_Scrubs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:15 PM #30
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

Bah, he just likes picking on girls, that's all.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:36 PM #31
mgdismyhero

i guess we will just have to wait and see if el pengo feels like you are worth getting into an e fight with.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:58 PM #32
Mn_paintballer

Mn_paintballer is a Professional paintball player
Mn_paintballer plays in the PSP
Mn_paintballer is an NCPA player
Mn_paintballer plays in the APPA D2 division
E-fights are dumb.

5130 Industrial Street
Maple Plain, MN 55359

Bring your hoodies.

Little "Nah, I'm just good at paintball" Dan
Mn_paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:23 PM #33
rockindaratimp

Quote:
S'rry, I don't back down to trolls. Other than the fact that you don't know who you're talking to. I'm not going to respect someone who sits and just looks for a reason to be offensive - he had a post deleted from my thread already, might we have to have someone come in and make it a ban for trolling?
i dont know if you know this but hes not a troll at all. he resembles more of a sasquatch type figure but hey im sure you will enjoy your defeat against him some day.
rockindaratimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:25 PM #34
el pengo

el pengo plays in the PSP
el pengo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
el pengo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Someone's got his panties in a bunch.

I work with him and know him off the Nation - Don't jump into things you don't know anything about.

Sponsorship is whatever the company dictates - read the contracts, sign the contracts, and hand over the cash...

Apparently you're a little sore, someone reject your sponsorship request? We've got people that can help with that.
You're right. My panties are in a bunch, all of them, including your wife's.

I've been sponsored by over 20 different paintball companies while playing on almost every mentionable MN program. They were all a joke. The only ones that matter are $$ for registration/transportation/paint. Thats it.

I take issue with the sponsorship BS because of the mentality it fosters in competition paintball. It creates ENTITLED players that mistakenly believe they deserve free crap despite having done NOTHING. For anyone.

You can tell me about sponsorships and business when you've been doing it locally for 7 years and have stood on MULTIPLE national podiums. Until then, you are another fantasy living thru your keyboard.

I'd say we could see this out on the field, but you'll fall into all the other MN players--too scared to get gunned down by the big boys.

So heres a picture of what REAL sponsorship entitles: RESULTZ. With a z, natch.

el pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:32 PM #35
pbpancho
International Sales

pbpancho is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Hey Biff, pretty sure this MN_Rising character is a female. I say we jump ship and start a new program at Splatball, I hear its the bomb. Lets hop in hte delorean and head back to 1999.

-Marty

Matt Holland Photography
www.pbpancho.com
pbpancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:40 PM #36
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

Quote:

Blah blah blah more whining about sponsorships, more panty bunching, more whining and *****ing as is common from players out of AAP...
S'rry same sex marriage isn't so much preferred in some areas and Civil Unions aren't recognized in MN, make sure you're not ragging on some else's wife...

All I hear is You have a problem and you're too much of a troll to take it to PMs, feel the desire to run through the special olympics, and so pick on girls because you have nothing better to do, lack any reasonable respect for people you don't know, especially when you know nothing about the contracts.

And the fact that you must spell results with a 'z' because that makes you oh so much cooler than the rest of the special olympics runners isn't helping your case.

You know nothing about me or my team, tell me some true fact about my team - how often we practice, what our SPONSORSHIPS entail, hell, you can even contact redz and ask about our sponsorships - they won't tell you anything because it'd break contract agreements, but oh well, you're special, they might feel bad and blab anyways.

I'm more than certain that a team's first sponsorship with a company is never a 'Here, we'll give you free gear because we think you're cool'. Show me any of your teams' first contracts with no cash involved from your end and I'll back off my case - but when you start harassing me with no provocation then I'm going to take issue. You want to meet somewhere, fine, that's no problem, unlike some of the others around here, I've got no problem confronting those who are too ignorant to realize they've made an error and back off, but instead must keep opening their mouth because they feel that it's their civil duty to right everything they find wrong...

Go back to your state, or is this why you post in MN? They don't like your bull around there?
Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 PM #37
pbdude12
hATe

pbdude12 plays in the PSP
pbdude12 is playing at Living Legends III
pbdude12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbdude12 supports Team VICIOUS
AAF ftw

im pridy confident that there has been no team worth mentioning that has come out of AZ. polarbears do not count as tournaments. the advance div in a polarbear has less competion then the rookie in the mwppa. nuff said
Old 01-08-2008, 09:11 PM #38
inveяse
em dub

mn rising? what?
inveяse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:14 PM #39
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

AZ doesn't have any teams currently - so of course there haven't been any competitive teams out of it. Null point.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:18 PM #40
StockClassKillaz
why I reckon its 1864!

Unleashing the Rising Flames Within

It began as a thought, well, actually it began as a drawing. A Dragon, rising before a fiery sun as flames liked at the world from which it came. As the legendary Phoenix rises from the ashes, a team can rise from that too, something forgotten or over looked to become something extraordinary.

When did the design begin? It was Jun of 2006 when the design was conceived. While working on Jersey logos for Washington Team Frostbite and a Tampa Bay team, Blackout, a design was sparked in the back of the Captain’s mind, as so it was laid out. After years of sitting on the name and idea, the team was finally put into creation, now the Winter of 2007. With a firm base of sponsors for the Reaper’s Hand it was time for the Human Relations Manager to take a more active from with her own desires. While not completely separate, Rising Flames is it’s own identity with a different style of play and manners that make it a force to be reckoned with.

Current Stats

Captain | Amanda Pritchett - #09
Co-Captain(s) | None
Play Type | Competitive
Member Count | 1
Holding Try-outs? | Yes!
Contact | Amanda Pritchet via ___________@gmail.com or via the forums.

Personalized Jerseys | In the Design Process

Last edited by StockClassKillaz : 01-08-2008 at 09:20 PM.
StockClassKillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:20 PM #41
inveяse
em dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockClassKillaz View Post
Unleashing the Rising Flames Within

It began as a thought, well, actually it began as a drawing. A Dragon, rising before a fiery sun as flames liked at the world from which it came. As the legendary Phoenix rises from the ashes, a team can rise from that too, something forgotten or over looked to become something extraordinary.

When did the design begin? It was Jun of 2006 when the design was conceived. While working on Jersey logos for Washington Team Frostbite and a Tampa Bay team, Blackout, a design was sparked in the back of the Captainís mind, as so it was laid out. After years of sitting on the name and idea, the team was finally put into creation, now the Winter of 2007. With a firm base of sponsors for the Reaperís Hand it was time for the Human Relations Manager to take a more active from with her own desires. While not completely separate, Rising Flames is itís own identity with a different style of play and manners that make it a force to be reckoned with.

Current Stats

Captain | Amanda Pritchett - #09
Co-Captain(s) | None
Play Type | Competitive
Member Count | 1
Holding Try-outs? | Yes!
Contact | Amanda Pritchet via ___________@gmail.com or via the forums.

Personalized Jerseys | In the Design Process

interesting...
inveяse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM #42
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

Glad to know you know how the Copy + Paste function on your computer Works.

Also forums say member count is different, shows you how up to date we keep our website.
ReplyRegional Ups