1. Christina (getting married so last name will change) aka Pazzo (Italian for crazy)
2. Canton, OH (moving down there with in the next month or so)
3. I've had a marker in my hands since I was twelve. Been playing Woodsball for 4 years. Speedball I just got into last year in October.
4. Smart Parts Epiphany, I've got an Angel G7 and Ego SL-74 on the way
5. Every day all day (as soon as I get down there)
7. -not applicable-
8. Formats: Speedball (fave), Woodsball, Scenario
9. Follow Link for Pic: http://www.triggerwalkers.com/index....html?q=gallery
Moving to a new state, new city, and getting married (sorry boys, you're too late). Once my fiance gets back from an overseas mission with the Marines I'm moving down there from Michigan, it should be in a month or so, depending.
I've had a marker in my hands for about 7 years now, been playing woodsball for 4, and 9 months of speedball. I have one Second Place 3-Man medal from Excalibur. I was on a couple teams (not to be named), but I've had to take a break from a back injury, no this will not impede my performance. But since I'm moving, I want to start fresh. New town, new field, new gear, new paintball career start.
I play a strong left field, and I'm working on my right, gotta keep it crossed up I know. I prefer front and digging my way through the snake. I'm the crazy type that'll run down the field gauntlet style and see how many heads I can pop. Heck, i'll eat a paintball for sheer entertainment, no money required.
I'd like to go all the way with my passion for this undeniably addictive occurrence of adrenaline flow. So if any one could help me out with the Ohio paintball scene that would be superbly fantastic.
So help a sister out here! Thanks!
(btw, username comes from Metal Gear Solid, I'm also a gamer