Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-08-2009, 02:24 AM #64
buhju

Looking for 1 or 2 players around Marshfield.
Experience and marker doesn't matter much as long as you are dedicated and reliable.
We play woodsball and airball.
We will be going to local tournaments throughout the year.
We play just about every friday, saturday, and sunday.
We practice airball 2 times a month and woodsball about 5 times a month. 3 of either are mandatory to make team.
PM or email me for details.

Last edited by buhju : 05-08-2009 at 02:31 AM.
buhju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2009, 02:28 AM #65
ringading
killin for BOOM D1X

ringading plays in the PSP
ringading owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ringading supports Empire
Gbpk is looking for a solid snake d3 player for chitown series (we took 2nd at the first cts) and d4 5man for chicago... we mainly practice at nelson field every weekend lmk pm me for practice details

| Empire Paintball | BlastCamp |
ringading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:27 PM #66
M_Mac_21
Boom Boom

M_Mac_21 plays in the PSP
M_Mac_21 plays in the APPA Pro division
M_Mac_21 supports Empire
Audacity is currently looking to add 3-4 D4/D3 players to our roster, if interested in details or a tryout PM me.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 AM #67
stevehoward

has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TRYOUT For Patriot Predators of Chetek wi!

We are looking for 1-2 more solid dedicated players to join the Predators for the rest of the tourney season. We practice Every weekend either saturday or sunday and occasionally on an afternoon during the week. We will be playing the rest of our series (Blackstar series, 2 events left) as well as possibly playin in an SCP tourney if they set one up, probably the next Frederic tourney, and a possibility of trying t hold a fundraiser for getting us down to world cup.

If your gunna try out u should have= Reliable Equipment and Transportation, a Good Sportsman like attitude, Be athletic for we go to the BACC nd lift and run speed drills together, and be ready to adapt to our Code set, they are strange codes but we have proven they work.

First tryout day is JULY 25th..

Post here for inquiry or call number in my sig to speak with Mark the team and field owner.
Cheap Aka VIKING Boards or the Universal T-board with eyes
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse

Last edited by stevehoward : 07-12-2009 at 04:08 PM.
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:28 PM #68
ZH101493
Lets get weird.

ZH101493 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ZH101493 posts videos on PbNation
ZH101493 plays in the APPA D4 division
Shake n Bake paintball is expanding. More players needed. We have one first place finish, one second place finish, and one third place finish. Based out of Eau Claire and Osseo. PM with your info, experience, what you plan to accomplish, when you are available, your gun n hopper (not all the little crap no one cares about) and what you play.
ZH101493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:46 PM #69
binkley
608paintball.com

binkley supports Team VICIOUS
Natural Born Killers & NBK Kids will be covering the winter SIEGE & BFG tournaments.. If you want to play some cheep & fun tournaments PM me..

Sponsored by: The Edge Paintball Experience, Empire, RPS, BT, HK, Challenge Park Extreme and Pandaramic Studio

CE Coach

Last edited by binkley : 09-04-2009 at 11:49 PM.
binkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:33 PM #70
PMC Unknown
E-14 Zealot

Echelon 14: Wanting Players

Team Information:

Echelon 14 (or "E-14) is a woodsball/scenario team based out of Milwaukee, WI with its home field being Jungle Cat Paintball based out of Juneau, WI. The purpose of the team's assembly was to simply to bring together dedicated players of tactically like-minds into a single vehicle that could not only have fun, but play together as a motivated unit. E-14 is not only looking to continue playing in local woodsball games, but also take part in larger scenario games played within the Midwest and beyond.

The sentiment of E-14 is - what we believe - a new evolving pattern in woodsball/scenario play. With the new technology and gear that is becoming available to players daily, we seek to not only increase our teams effectiveness by employing competitive equipment, but use it to our advantage and - naturally - to our opposition's disadvantage. Coupled with that, we try to stress the importance of mobility and aggressiveness; we continually will seek harass the enemy at any crossing, yet not compromising missions when issued. In a nutshell, we put practicality over "reality" and see woodsball becoming a hybrid of speedball, military strategy/psychology, and risk. We see woodsball/scenario play similar to combat on conventional battlefields, however, we know that the same strategies cannot be applied to paintball games directly; therefore, E-14 constantly looks to apply a new tactical approach to the games we play. We've examined our gear, markers, and methods to seek ways to become better paintball players. That, coupled with dedication, makes up what E-14 is all about.

We don't claim to be the best, we simply try to push beyond what the contemporary sentiment of what is considered "good" on the paintball field.

Parties interested in learning more about E-14 should contact myself. Other parties interested in joining E-14 should understand that we are not a team looking to pad our ranks; our recruitment strategy is "quality over quantity." Recruitment comes with strict demands upon your time, your finances, etc. We will demand that your gear is updated so that your play is not effected negatively, but improved positively - this requires an investment. Furthermore, this team is looking to continue the brotherhood it now shares and therefore hopes to bring someone in who will contribute to it.

Contact Details:

You may contact me directly via PM or via Email: schurker@gmail.com
You may also visit us on the Badger Brigade forum at: http://www.badgerbrigades.com/ (I believe that registration is necessary).

Last edited by PMC Unknown : 09-27-2009 at 04:31 PM.
PMC Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:06 PM #71
2Kass
dude

venom is looking for 4-5 d4 xball players... if interested pm me
^^gear bag sale^^
2Kass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM #72
p8ntbller35

hey

new team looking for younger players 14 15 16 around there to play d4 mostly at the siege
p8ntbller35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:35 PM #73
pbsamuraiwi

Exclamation Seeking to Join a Tournament Team!

Hey guys and gals,
I am looking for anyone who currently has a tournament team and is looking for people to try out for such team. I do not care if the team is a 3-man or a 15-man team. I have excellent gear and have over 9 years of paintballing experience. I live 15 minutes away from Milwaukee and I have played at BFG paintball before so if practice is held there I know how things operate. Also, I am close friends with the owners of Paintball Dave's and I know they would sponsor us by letting us play at their field in the Third Ward for free, and supplying free air and paint for tournaments. If anyone at all is recuriting some fresh blood then please call my cell phone at removed or you can e-mail me at acyundt@uwm.edu
~Thanks

Last edited by eforcegtid00d : 11-28-2009 at 04:47 PM.
pbsamuraiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:38 PM #74
binkley
608paintball.com

want to play 7man
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3269121

Sponsored by: The Edge Paintball Experience, Empire, RPS, BT, HK, Challenge Park Extreme and Pandaramic Studio

CE Coach
Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM #75
raging_rednck
The Old Geezer.. (REDNCK)

raging_rednck has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
we are looking for a un named amount of players for the 2010 psp chi-town event pm me with your info ill get back at ya
Todd Martinez FAN CLUB#143
CHRIS LASOYA FAN #59
Diane Olsen.....Never Forget
raging_rednck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 PM #76
4cook4

team hostel

Team hostel we practice at cmp in milwaukee. Were just getting back into paintballing and wanna start doing tourny's in spring. Were looking for one middle or front man. pm me if your interested.
4cook4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM #77
binkley
608paintball.com

Edge Factory is still looking for players for the 2010 Chitown Series and USPL Chicago Open.

Why come join the Edge Factory team in 2010? It is our goal to go above and beyond what other local and national teams are doing . This team will fallow a weekly practice schedule 8am every Sunday starting April. Each practice we will drill at least a hour before the field opens for business. This drill routine includes breakouts, communication, closing games and lots more without getting in to detail. The Edge has invested in a new 2010 x-ball field so we will be scrimmaging on the latest PSP layout every Sunday. What about sponsorships, I can not discuss cost prior to making the team. we have sponsors that allow us to play at a vary affordable price.

you need:
-transportation
-money to play
-working gear
-dedication

If you are serious about the game, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
PM me if your interested.

CE Coach

Last edited by binkley : 01-23-2010 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 PM #78
xWIxballer2011
Fish

xWIxballer2011 supports Team VICIOUS
xWIxballer2011 is an NCPA player
xWIxballer2011 plays in the APPA beginner division
Milwaukee breakout is looking for 3-4 guys. we are looking to play all of the chi-town this year and maybe some more depending on how we feel. we practice at the siege every other weekend in the winter. however in the summer we would like to do every weekend since they will have a new 2010 psp layout.

if intersted PM me thank you
"You might not make it to the top, but if you are doing what you love there is much more happiness there than being rich or famous"-Tony Hawk
"take from them everything,but give to them nothing!"-300

Last edited by xWIxballer2011 : 03-26-2010 at 11:13 AM.
xWIxballer2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:48 PM #79
wisconsinballer
WoodzBaller

Team Tryouts for N.E.W. Heroes

Hi everyone,
This is wisconsinballer and I am the founder and creator of team N.E.W. Heroes. This is a woodsball/scenario team and is located in Northeast Wisconsin. I am looking to do some recruiting for the 2010 season and will be doing some scenario and woodsball tournaments this spring through the fall. The date and location is still being discussed but, I would like to post this early so people have a chance to read this. If you have questions you can leave me a private message on pbnation but, I prefer email at n.e.w.heroes10@gmail.com

Thank You
Old 04-06-2010, 02:23 PM #80
snowbordr011

snowbordr011 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
snowbordr011 supports Team VICIOUS
Midwest Fade is looking for ballers for our second line. We plan on doing the Chi-town Series and PSP Chicago. We are Chicagoland based; but are looking for any Southern Wisconsin players to join us. PM for more info.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:43 PM #81
CreightonBaller
JFSF - Omaha VICIOUS

Annual Supporting Member
CreightonBaller is a Supporting Member
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller is All In
DSSP8ntball.com Open Tryouts
PSP National Team

April 25, 2010 at 8:00am

Field Fee: $27 per person (includes tax, Please make sure to have exact change)
Paint: $40 per case (includes tax, Please make sure to have exact change)

This is an open tryout to fill 2, possibly 3 spots on DSSP8ntball.com

We are looking for individuals that are:
Hard workers
Are able to play every week
Can be responsible
Have a desire to be a part of a winning team and will put in the time and effort to make that happen

We are not looking for players to play 1 or 2 events and then move on to something else, but players that want to work hard and move up the ranks to one day play on VICIOUS. We are looking for players that have the heart and desire to make this team something greater than it is. We aren’t about getting dressed at the field, playing a few games, and then going home and talking a big game. We’re about going out, grinding, and becoming better at paintball. If this isn’t something that sounds appealing to you, then we aren’t the team for you. It’s nothing personal, we swear. You need to be willing to put in the work to progress both as an individual player, and help the team progress to a top contender at each tournament. We aren’t about individual players, we don’t want superstars that want nothing but the spotlight. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a team, and are capable of helping that team achieve its goals, and putting those goals at the forefront. We aren’t a team that goes to paintball tournaments to party, we go to win. If we aren’t playing, we’re in the stands watching games, trying to learn as much as we can about the field to help improve ourselves and the team, to allow us to reach our goal.

We are willing to invest the time and effort into helping mold young players into the next generation of top paintball players that fit the profile described above. We can provide the support, time, organization, and coaching to help individuals achieve their goals in paintball. Achieving these goals, both at the individual level and the team level, requires time and dedication from all involved, if this is something you think you can handle, then we might be for you.

We know what we’re doing, and have a great working model to continue following. In 2006, we managed to take a group of kids from Omaha, Nebraska to play Division 3 and form them over the years into, among other things, back to back World Cup Champions and current PRO team, VICIOUS.

Players should expect to shoot 2 to 3 cases of paint at the tryouts as you will be playing a ton of games.

This team is not a free ride, but we do have very good sponsors.

All players that are interested in attending must RSVP by April 24, 2010.

Players should RSVP to DSSGP@aol.com with the following information:
Name
How you will make it to practice
How you can afford to attend practices and tournaments with nationally competitive team

Tryouts will be held at:
Metro Paintball Games
20595 McPherson St
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

For all questions email DSSGP@aol.com or call 402-502-3434

Empire * DSSP8ntball.com * Axe * SuperFreak * eFlex * EVIL * Mad Cow Paintball *

Omaha Vicious - DSSP8ntball.com - Fluffy Bunnies - Farside
CreightonBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:30 PM #82
uwspjones17
Jones TSC #17

UWSP Pointers

The University of Wisconsin Stevens Point is looking for more players to fill our roster. We are looking for a total for 16 which means we need about 8 new guys. If you are going to attend UWSP or are currently attending UWSP please pm me for more information.
uwspjones17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:29 PM #83
p8ntbller34

team confusion

team confusion will be at the siege tommarow from oneish to 5 or 6 pm me if your interested.
p8ntbller34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:11 AM #84
p8ntbller35

looking for a true back player to play d4....pm me ur info... we practice at siege
p8ntbller35 is offline   Reply With Quote