PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-14-2016, 02:05 PM #1
bmule

Transferring to WSU

Hey I used to play when I when I was younger but am wanting to get back into speedball. I will be a full time college student but is there any teams looking for players in the fall or end of summer? I can drive to Elite sports, and I will have a job and transportation.
I have a couple questions to rejoin the scene,
If I buy an older gun like ego 11, or old axe do there boards update to current regulations for leagues?
Is the axe still reliable?
Any other advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Braeden

Last edited by bmule : 06-14-2016 at 02:22 PM.
bmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2016, 11:58 PM #2
EMPllr

EMPllr plays in the PSP
EMPllr owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
EMPllr plays in the APPA D4 division
EMPllr supports Empire
I just started up a paintball club at WSU this semester. I doubt we will do much tournament play right off the bat since this upcoming year will technically be our first one, but I am hoping to be very active in the tournament scene. Who knows, maybe we will eventually to play in the NCPA.
EMPllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:16 AM #3
bmule

Awesome, is there a fb page or how do you guys stay in contact? How many members do you have?
Old 06-15-2016, 01:14 PM #4
Wondraful
Boosted Animal

Wondraful plays in the APPA D5 division
Wondraful has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Wondraful supports Empire
I assume that this is the page so I will post it here for you Bmule.

Shocker Paintball Club

Edit: Also you are always more then welcome to come out to Graffiti Paintball and ball it up.
Edit 2: Something like an ego 11 or axe should be up to date enough to run the current regulations. There are alot of people who like shooting the axe and love them. I personally would go for the ego but thats just my opinion.

Last edited by Wondraful : 06-15-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Wondraful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:12 PM #5
bmule

Thank you,
Do you have the team graffiti organization looking for players?
I will be financially stable, and hungry to learn once I get a marker.
Also do they just release updates for the boards once the nxl releases a new mode?
Old 06-15-2016, 06:15 PM #6
Wondraful
Boosted Animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmule View Post
Thank you,
Do you have the team graffiti organization looking for players?
I will be financially stable, and hungry to learn once I get a marker.
Also do they just release updates for the boards once the nxl releases a new mode?
We are always looking to add players, come out to graffiti sometime and see if it's something that you like! We are actually hosting a 4man tournament on June 25th if you would like to stop by the field and check us out.

As for the board update question, I'm just getting back into the game as well so I'm not 100% on that. As long as you have something relatively new, most likely 08 or newer, (Again not 100% on this so please someone correct me if I am wrong) you will be alright.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:38 PM #7
bmule

Sounds good, I am out of the country until July 15th actually. It'll realistically be more in the fall when I start back up. How many members does team graffiti have right now? Is there any coach or someone to help me develop as a player? Sorry for so many questions, just trying to get my facts straight.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:48 PM #8
Wondraful
Boosted Animal

Quote:
Sounds good, I am out of the country until July 15th actually. It'll realistically be more in the fall when I start back up. How many members does team graffiti have right now? Is there any coach or someone to help me develop as a player? Sorry for so many questions, just trying to get my facts straight.
Well safe travels friend.

We have around 10 players or so on the squad as of now. I am actually a coach/player, I use to play but with no job or funds I cant play as much as I would like to. Every weekend when we have a practice I will almost always be there. My name is Jacob, you can always message me whenever you would like to come out and see if we are playing/practicing. We usually practice on sundays just as a heads up. No worries on the questions friend.

edit: If you have a facebook, you can click the "Team Graffiti Paintball" link in my signature and check out the teams facebook page!
Old 06-15-2016, 06:55 PM #9
bmule

What events does Team graffiti play? Other then Elite sports is there any other competition in Kansas?
Old 06-15-2016, 07:15 PM #10
Wondraful
Boosted Animal

Quote:
What events does Team graffiti play? Other then Elite sports is there any other competition in Kansas?
We usually play the Elite Sports events, as well as the Kick'n Paintball Park events (which is located in Pierce City,MO). There are some fields around (like Dropzone Paintball Park and Foxhole Paintball & Airsoft) that host events.

Elite has a couple of teams, The Edge has a squad as well. Foxhole has a team or two i believe as well. I'm sure there are some teams I just cant think of right now.
ReplyRegional Ups