Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-28-2003, 12:34 AM #1
Stimulation
Banned

Stimulation is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Where to buy the markers online!!!

Well, it seems I cannot find where to buy the Zeus G2

I would like to buy a Zeus G2 with two extra magazines, a quick cap, and a holster.

Any suggestions?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2003, 10:20 AM #2
ICB(In Cold Blood)
The Mastodon

ICB(In Cold Blood) is a Supporting Member
Hey hows it going, Check out the link in my signature and go to the "Catalog Page" And you should find what your looking for... Also feel free to call the company if you need any other products...

Old Feedback 40 Posotive, 0 Negative
Old 05-29-2003, 08:00 AM #3
motorola844
O' Royal SLick One

just go to armotech.com. its more expensive than other sites ive seen them at but i dont remember wich one. if i see them ill post um here though. im suree youll get the best customer service for it straight from armotech though
This Is How We Find How It All Unwinds
Old 05-29-2003, 08:57 AM #4
ace_32
~One Shot, One Kill~

www.paintballgi.com and www.paintballgear.com sell armotech guns cheaper than listed on armotech.com....Exact same guns,better prices
Old 05-29-2003, 08:15 PM #5
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

tacticalmarkers.com is the best to go to...they have VERY cheap prices...like $100 off!!! on some guns...they have videos of the type of gun (it shooting)...and every accessory you can get for an armo! YOUR WELCOME
Old 05-29-2003, 10:50 PM #6
DeeEight

I can't believe people buy any of the

replica Armotech guns, other than the Zeus (which like all the various PT incarnations shares the same quirks of poor efficiency and low velocity and usually barrels sized WAY to large in the bore, but fortunetly, not a major issue for a sidearm anyways since most people use them as a last-ditch gun). The 65 and 75
while based on the old Bruizer design, which itself was based on the VM-68, might have a sound origin but the latest incarnations are shoddily machined and assembled inside. And for the dollars you'd be better off tracking down a CAR-68 or getting a ProTeam F/X series A-5 or M98. Those at least would be reliable out of the box.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:19 AM #7
paint_pro

pbgear.com has many of the armotech guns try there
Old 05-30-2003, 04:44 PM #8
Stimulation
Banned

Stimulation is a Supporting Member
Thanks guys!
Old 06-05-2003, 08:56 PM #9
smurfer

I know www.paintballgi.com has the zeus and holster in stock. I just bought the holster my zeus.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:51 PM #10
falcons3

www.expertshot.com
Old 06-10-2003, 02:46 PM #11
ridestahoe

www.devilmountainsports.com
Old 06-11-2003, 10:29 AM #12
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

TACTICALMARKERS.COM is the best place...they are very supportive, and help you, and represent ARMO all the way!
Old 06-11-2003, 02:16 PM #13
levi333
Foreign Kid

www.paintballarmory.com
they do have them, even thought is says they dont, just call them

Feedback
Old 06-17-2003, 03:15 PM #14
stupiddogg
I see bunkerd people.....

Annual Supporting Member
stupiddogg is a Supporting Member
stupiddogg works for a Paintball manufacturer
my site

Old 06-17-2003, 05:38 PM #15
dbailey2121

Hey Stupiddogg,

What I don't get is how you can say that you support the sport of paintball and also sell the Armocrap guns? Don't you see the direct conflict? I mean you are saying this
Quote:
My 2 cents...
As a promoter, player and follower in the family sport of paintball, I saw this article and felt the need to post it here. To many times we are hearing of drive-by paintball shootings, care less safety, and bad sportsmanship from the people we look up to leading our sport! I feel acts like this should not be tolerated and full extents of the law should be enforced. We need to keep our sport moving in a positive motion, not in the direction of a few bad examples and what hollywood dictates. (Sorry FOX, I disagree with the way you promote our sport with shows like Bernie Mac and Malcolm in the Middle. Where I once found them entertaining I was offended in the lact of respect for safety and sportsmanship. Thats another issue) Enough with my thoughts....
but then you turn around and see mil-sim guns. You might not see the problem with this but I feel that you are just as bad as the Fox people. How can kids running around "killing" each other be good for the sport? I hate to see all you new players wasting your money on thease crap guns. Go buy an Autococker, MAg or even a electro Spyder they will be much better in the long run and even the short one. For both you and the sport
Old 06-17-2003, 05:44 PM #16
dbailey2121

that is just my 2 cents worth
Old 06-17-2003, 09:50 PM #17
stupiddogg
I see bunkerd people.....

Annual Supporting Member
stupiddogg is a Supporting Member
stupiddogg works for a Paintball manufacturer
armotech = bad???
well I appriciate the comments but really, are the replicas bringing the sport a bad name or are bad players bringing the negativity? I talk to ALL kinds of players and some like woods scenario style play and some love airball style. Who cares as long as they promote sportsmanship, and the sport itself in a positive light who cares. I have seen airsoft guns look more real than the real thing. On the same line of cockers, impys and all the other "electros " I see more of a negative for them than some replicas. I mean players over shooting someone 6+ Times to me hurts us involved in the sport way more than some guys playing woods or scenario ball......Personally do I own one ? no , but thast my preferance. Thats the beauty of theis sport every one has their own opinion and likes....

just my thoughts, there really isnt a best......But if we continue to change the impression people have thats where the growth in the sport comes fom

Old 06-20-2003, 11:10 AM #18
falcons3

www.expertshot.com
Old 06-20-2003, 03:55 PM #19
SynTek
Big Brother With a Smile

SynTek is a Supporting Member
I would not suggest getting them from paintballarmory. I ordered my Zeus there and it took more than 2 months to arrive. ( I ordered it in the early part of March and it arrived on tuesday)

Once I actually use it for more than testing i'll post my thoughts here and see if it's actually worth it. So far I'd have to say for all the cool factor the flashlight gets you, the gun is not worth 50 extra bucks for it.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:53 PM #20
Masterjts

www.tacticalmarkers.com is the best place to buy armo products, excalibur really goes out of his way to give you everything at a low price and then he backes up his products 150%.

as for milsim guns = bad armument... you honestly think there is a difference between some guy running around with a autococker and the same guy with a wg series gun? both will get you shot!

which is why they have airgun rules for the use and transportation of the guns. if you follow the rules it doesnt matter what your gun looks like b/c youll be safe, if you dont follow the rules then your in danger no matter what your gun looks like.

Last edited by Masterjts : 06-20-2003 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:53 PM #21
Xnuke
Banned

Try www.shorepaintballsupplies.com but right now there is a large backorder on the G2. Pick some place and get on a waiting list