PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-07-2016, 01:33 PM #1
Durkadirk

Looking for a group to play with in Twin Cities Minnesota

Hello,

My name's Wes. I'm 27 and looking for a recreational group to play with in the twin cities. I usually play at MNPro. I'm looking to see if there's a group of guys who play together occasionally on the weekends or at local fields. I'm looking to stick to woodsball. I shoot an empire sniper and am looking to do some big games this year. Message me or reply if you're looking for an extra player. Thanks.

Last edited by Durkadirk : 05-08-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Durkadirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2016, 02:17 PM #2
MNProPaintball
Minnesota Pro Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
MNProPaintball is an Ultimate field/store owner
MNProPaintball supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durkadirk View Post
Hello,

My name's Wes. I'm 27 and looking for a recreational group to play with in the twin cities. I usually play at MNPro, but that **** get's expensive. I'm looking to see if there's a group of guys who play together occasionally on the weekends or at local fields. I'm looking to stick to woodsball. I shoot an empire sniper and am looking to do some big games this year. Message me or reply if you're looking for an extra player. Thanks.
Hey Wes,

If you PM me your contact information I can get you in touch with the captain of Lakeville Ambush, our supported scenario team. They're a great group of guys that play scenario's all around the Midwest.

If you're unable to PM, shoot me an email. robby.d@mnpropaintball.com

Last edited by MNProPaintball : 05-07-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: contact info
MNProPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups