Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-25-2007, 04:11 PM #64
Kobun
GLADIO VIVERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballermason View Post
the paint comes off
Must not be an EOS- they are anodized, the only paint that comes off are the hits that are cleaned off If you are meaning the anodizing is coming off- shens.

ARS SINE SCIENTIA NIHIL EST
SHIKEN HARAMITSU DAI-KO-MYO
Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm 144:1
Leviticus 26:7
ECOSOV
Kobun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 04:15 PM #65
righthandofgod
Obi-Wan

I agree with Bandit and MurderFX, I think the gun is sick and if you consider the following:

Price ------------------ MSRP $389.00
Ability------------------ Big improvements over previous Epiph with bolt out back
Company support ---- Great support

Smart part is a good buy..

Last edited by righthandofgod : 11-25-2007 at 04:18 PM.
righthandofgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:12 PM #66
Carcajou

mason, who did you buy your gun from that it was missing a barrel to me that says somthing is up and the people you bought it from likley sold you a defective gun that they knew was broke. dont you ask to shoot the gun in the store before you buy it? i always do
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:59 PM #67
Dooku
AKA ... Count Scoobith

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballermason View Post
I think SP needs to change the name to POS because my brother got one yesterday and the board was broke, the paint comes off and it didnt come with a barrel.
nice try troll .....

Carcajou, don't listen to him... he's a troll....
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post29959238
Dooku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:38 AM #68
Carcajou

lol, kinda figured as much just finished playing a day of woodsball with my buddys man that thing shoots straight and on target, it could certainly do well with inserts, shot damn near a case of paint today was filling pretty regular as my scuba fill station was only filling to 2k at the start of the day and to 1 at the end. no broken paint at all, this gun is a dreak to shoot, maybe a little kicky. but nothing a lighter bolt wont fix, i'm thinking the hollypoint bolt as its only 7 grams or somthing stupid, curious on further specifcs of how that bolt works though seems to be a 2 peice?
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Old 11-26-2007, 10:09 AM #69
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcajou View Post
lol, kinda figured as much just finished playing a day of woodsball with my buddys man that thing shoots straight and on target, it could certainly do well with inserts, shot damn near a case of paint today was filling pretty regular as my scuba fill station was only filling to 2k at the start of the day and to 1 at the end. no broken paint at all, this gun is a dreak to shoot, maybe a little kicky. but nothing a lighter bolt wont fix, i'm thinking the hollypoint bolt as its only 7 grams or somthing stupid, curious on further specifcs of how that bolt works though seems to be a 2 peice?
A little kick? Turn your valve dwell down to 35. That is where my epiphanies run at. Our bolt is a 2 piece and 44% lighter than a stock ion bolt.

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 AM #70
Ion crazy

the deadly wind bolt wont work in the EOS due to the inserts, you could modify them i think to work but its not worth it. Also, i think the back cap doesnt have the ability to fit the screw that is required to go into the bolt stalk. I would recommend a NDZ bolt which is great value and very light, and at the moment only $16, though im unsure if the double tail oring would work with the rear cap on the EOS
Ion crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:31 AM #71
Carcajou

will do, thats 35 clicks from bottom is that?

and by a little kick i dont mean alot when there is now paint thee is no kick with paint = little kick newton made sure of that one
Old 11-26-2007, 12:16 PM #72
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcajou View Post
will do, thats 35 clicks from bottom is that?

and by a little kick i dont mean alot when there is now paint thee is no kick with paint = little kick newton made sure of that one
Yes, but lowering the dwell will help out on the click. The stock board is at 52. So you can go backwards 17 clicks.

www.cpxsports.com
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 PM #73
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Lowering the dwell also increases efficiency, but lowers velocity if I remember correctly. It goes the opposite for adding dwell.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:35 PM #74
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
Lowering the dwell also increases efficiency, but lowers velocity if I remember correctly. It goes the opposite for adding dwell.
It will increase efficiency... but it will lower velocity if you go too low on the dwell.

www.cpxsports.com
Old 11-26-2007, 01:38 PM #75
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Don't repeat my posts!

Thats why you turn the input pressures up. Just don't do it too much or you'll lose efficiency. It's all just a big annoying ring of efficiency vs velocity vs dwell settings vs parts.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
Old 11-26-2007, 07:41 PM #76
Carcajou

yea, i'm new to the whole electro pneu markers. i have already messed with the dwell and rof settings which is why i asked about from bottom. as i did not count how many clicks i was shoot just did what the manual siad of turn down then adjust up till full volume shot and then add 15 to 20 more clicks

oh and sean, my comment regarding kick is just from me being a sailing instructor i always hve to find one thing to complain about even if it is a small amount.

Last edited by Carcajou : 11-26-2007 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:38 AM #77
Daybreak_Jon
Team Daybreak

the guns are titanuim plated thats why there chipping
Daybreak_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:58 AM #78
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak_Jon View Post
They are not titanium plated. Matter of fact, I do not think you can even do titanium plating. I know titanium can be anodized, but the color does not take very well.

www.cpxsports.com
Old 11-30-2007, 07:19 PM #79
serafin_X
the Lumberjack

serafin_X is playing at Living Legends VII
serafin_X is an NCPA player
serafin_X supports DLX Technology
If I had money I would have picked up the one at the store here. It fits my hand perfectly, the trigger was a bit stiff stock, but I think if you adjust some it work feel great. Its heavier than I expected, but not like that bothers me, I have two Impulses. The freak coming with it, I see as a great bonus. Without a doubt, the EOS is a better deal than a Shocker new. And sexier.
serafin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM #80
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest View Post
They are not titanium plated. Matter of fact, I do not think you can even do titanium plating. I know titanium can be anodized, but the color does not take very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak_Jon View Post
That made me lol.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
Old 11-30-2007, 09:59 PM #81
Carcajou

in regards to the flaking of the coating, the body of my EOS is not perfect but the blemishes and defects are so minute i have to polish the body with a microfiber cloth to even begin to see the small 1/16 th of an inch area that has a small flake missing from the coating big deal your gonna bash it / scratch it anyways if you play hard. so quit complaining about small cosmetic issues. imo just a waste of energy spending the time to type that stuff lol
Old 12-10-2007, 08:03 PM #82
Paintball Kid11
You wipe, you get pwned

Paintball Kid11 plays in the PSP
Paintball Kid11 plays in the APPA D4 division
is anyone going to post pics or wut?

ST Scavenger Hunt 2011
America's Wang Patrol
Paintball Kid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:14 PM #83
Carcajou

i have ZERO issue with the small fleck of coating thats is missing i can;t see it unless i hold it up to the light at the correct angle and look closely. its a non-issue seems like the guy who was complainging about it just wants to start ****. again for me its a non issue i play hard i dive into bunkers i'm gonna scratch my gun eventually who cares if there is a little blemish on the finish,
Old 12-11-2007, 03:57 PM #84
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01bandit513 View Post
I just got one it is smaller then the epiphany and the bolt out the back is nice it is a great gun for the money u really only need to add a qev and a blackheart board and u will have a very good marker
actually bandit u dont need a qev the gun has a really nice chamber with the different volume inserts it makes everything really fine w/out one unlike the ion ...also the virtue boards are out i have one in mine...all the boards are the epiphany boards...id rather just wait and save up for a virtue much better board more modes and u dont need to take off the grip to change modes so u can just do it on the fly
URBANxFLOW is offline   Reply With Quote