Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 PM #22
heisman01
 
 
heisman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cincinnati
heisman01 plays in the PSP
heisman01 donated to help Peyton Trent
heisman01 plays in the APPA D3 division
nelsons always given me good paint in the past

jsut set up an account with xo and ordered paint in less than an hour total
__________________
7.3's
Vettes
Jeeps

Classic eclipse mag shooter
heisman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 PM #23
tvpduck
Off Constantly Duck
 
tvpduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: China Grove, NC.
tvpduck donated to help Peyton Trent
tvpduck owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
tvpduck supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCrowley View Post
also check out kick'n paintballs at www.kicknpaintball.net
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PAINT COMPANY. BAD, is all I can say.
__________________
Mike 'Duck' Burkhart
Captain "Off Constantly"
CFOA - Division 4
www.offconstantlypb.com

Predator Paintball - Salisbury / Valken Paintball
-We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
-I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant!
tvpduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:52 PM #24
hhpaintball
 
 
hhpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brantford, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse12 View Post
Nelson is good if you want really ****ty paint
QFT.

X.O. Industries makes the best paint we have found so far. Their prices are hard to beat, so that's a plus. The only reason not to buy from them, is that you haven't heard of them, and now you have.
__________________
Chris Foster
hhpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:27 PM #25
Twisted_Mister
I shoot dead people
 
Twisted_Mister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: 765
Twisted_Mister is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpduck View Post
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PAINT COMPANY. BAD, is all I can say.
Why would you say that? I have had very positive experiences with them. Metallix is awesome paint.
Twisted_Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:02 PM #26
hhpaintball
 
 
hhpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brantford, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Mister View Post
Why would you say that? I have had very positive experiences with them. Metallix is awesome paint.
Well, if they make their paintballs like they made their website...

Just my .02
__________________
Chris Foster
hhpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 PM #27
bunkrd you (Banned)
bunkrd you
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: small dorito and snake
procaps great paint and very competative pricing.
bunkrd you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:36 PM #28
tweeter4
Quinn Nadu
 
tweeter4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancaster PA
Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 posts videos on PbNation
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
tweeter4 is Boss
can never go wrong with a nice paint like nelson
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:18 AM #29
tvpduck
Off Constantly Duck
 
tvpduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: China Grove, NC.
tvpduck donated to help Peyton Trent
tvpduck owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
tvpduck supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Mister View Post
Why would you say that? I have had very positive experiences with them. Metallix is awesome paint.
Sorry, but in our area there was a distributor that you could never get in touch with. You would have to make an appointment to go to his office to pick paint up and then he wouldn't even show up. Then, about two or three years ago, they just up and disappeared.

We were a Kick'n paint exclusive field but had to go to another brand because of the bad customer service. Plus the paint was getting pretty bad, as far as quality goes. I swore by this paint at one time (even named our speedball team Kick'n Krew) but that fire died when you could never get any help or service from those folks. Their corporate office all but told us to shut up and stop complaining when we called them to complain about this lazy jack 'arse'.

I'm sure some folks had and probably still have good experience but their customer service drove us away. We were a small field (20 or 30 cases per month) but we were still a customer.

In it's hay day it was the best......but that was in the past. I didn't mean to flame any one or company but Kick'n let us down and I still have the bad taste in my mouth.
__________________
Mike 'Duck' Burkhart
Captain "Off Constantly"
CFOA - Division 4
www.offconstantlypb.com

Predator Paintball - Salisbury / Valken Paintball
-We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
-I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant!
tvpduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:03 PM #30
Carnagge
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Don't shoot nelson on air bunkers. Nelson = stains from hell unless they fixed it.
__________________
My feedback is 100%

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Carnagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump