Depends on price 62 42.76%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2011, 12:11 AM #106
MikeE
Kiwi Baller

MikeE plays in the APPA D5 division
MikeE has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MikeE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Would kill for something like this right now - anyone got something off the shelf?
MikeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2011, 11:59 AM #107
pbdude911

Im sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this thread. Originally this software was suppose to be for field owners to manage the fields. But it transformed into a retail POS system. (not paintball specific). This software is done and was ready to launch until we had a few investors interested in investing. This has pushed back the launch while we work out things on the legal side. But this software is complete. We hope to launch early 2012.

I am very sorry for forgetting about this post. Keep in mind the software is for general retail stores and not fields like originally planned (due to at the time little support from actual field owners, although non field owners seemed very interested.). This should be perfect for paintball shops though. We have also worked out a deal with a well known merchant service provider so we can subsidise the price of the software to near free if you also conduct your credit card processing through us.

That being said, If there is enough demand from actual field owners who would like the field version software. We can have a completed system up and running in about 5 weeks as most of the work has already been complete. If you are a ACTUAL field owner, please pm me and let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by pbdude911 : 12-28-2011 at 12:03 PM.
pbdude911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:00 PM #108
pbdude911

We have recently released our Point of Sale software which is designed for retail stores. Although this is different than what is described below, Due to the small market size, we had to broaded our range of potential clients to more than just paintball fields.

You can get more information about the software via our website: http://www.evendra.com

There is also an online demo available at https://demo.evendra.com
Username: demo
Password: demo
Old 05-08-2012, 09:28 AM #109
RLand
Red Dragons!

RLand posts videos on PbNation
RLand plays in the APPA D5 division
RLand has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
In theory, a "cloud" POS system is a good idea... that one needs a LOT of work though.

I only messed with it for a few minutes, but I was hoping for something easier to track customers with. Something that you can quickly and easily see how many times a player has played, when he signed the waiver, general notes such as conduct, etc. I also don't see a rental tracker (I quess each rental piece could be entered as an inventory item, shown as purchased by a customer when they check it out, then returned when that customer turns it back in).

Having a dropdown box for the customer field when doing a sale would be helpful. Also, being able to get back to the register after clicking on Admin Panel would be a good thing (or just have the admin panel open in a new page).

Anyway, it has potential... like I said, I only messed with it for a few minutes. There may be ways to do some of the above and I just didn't see it.
RLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:34 AM #110
pbdude911

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLand View Post
In theory, a "cloud" POS system is a good idea... that one needs a LOT of work though.

I only messed with it for a few minutes, but I was hoping for something easier to track customers with. Something that you can quickly and easily see how many times a player has played, when he signed the waiver, general notes such as conduct, etc. I also don't see a rental tracker (I quess each rental piece could be entered as an inventory item, shown as purchased by a customer when they check it out, then returned when that customer turns it back in).

Having a dropdown box for the customer field when doing a sale would be helpful. Also, being able to get back to the register after clicking on Admin Panel would be a good thing (or just have the admin panel open in a new page).

Anyway, it has potential... like I said, I only messed with it for a few minutes. There may be ways to do some of the above and I just didn't see it.
Hi Rland,
Like i mentioned before, we abandoned the field software due to the relatively small market. Although we still might make a spinoff product that would be more suited if my other developer and I have time in the future. We have 2 investors in this product, neither of whom would agree to invest in such a specific application which was a main factor.

This is a retail POS system. Its not ment specifically for paintball fields like originally planned. This is geared towards retail stores and shops, including paintball stores.

But like I said, If i get some more time in the future, we can do a spinoff product that is more like what is mentioned in this topic.