Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2008, 11:07 AM #127
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Also some remotes cut off air flow if you turn the knob in too tight on the tank.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2008, 11:17 AM #128
DPleskin
the baby eater

good point boss, I forget they do that cause mine is a piece of crap and leaks and I've got to find a "sweet spot" to even get it to feed without spraying air everywhere.
People think I'm into sports because I'm a man. But I'm not into sports. I like Gatorade, but that's about as far as it goes. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and play basketball to enjoy Gatorade. You can just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic!
DPleskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:41 AM #129
TACK101st

Exclamation Tahnk you.

Chears guys. Any excuse to get the drmall out!!!!!!
TACK101st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:33 AM #130
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss33 View Post
Also some remotes cut off air flow if you turn the knob in too tight on the tank.
I found this to be true when I ran with CO2. With Air I'm finding that I need to screw it all the way in. You have to find your "sweet" spot on the remote.

The BT ASA has a small design flaw in it. The "hole" where the air passes through is offset and can be obstructed when a remote connection is threaded on cutting down the opening causing air starvation issues. There are two possible fixes for this both easy and quick. Go to BT warrior link in my sig and look there. This may help this issue.

Last edited by Tomcat001 : 06-28-2008 at 07:39 AM.
Tomcat001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:29 PM #131
iamsuperman825

Brand New BT-4 Assault marker leaks co2 dramatically

hello, i purchased a brand new BT-4 assault marker about 1 hour ago. i drove home, excited to test it out in my back yard. When I screwed in the brand new co2 tank the barrel of the marker started spewing snow. The co2 was not leaking from the tank adapter or the gas line but it seemed to be leaking out of the chamber and into the barrel. Just for the sake of trying, I tested both of my other co2 tanks with the same effect. I was hoping you could provide some insight into my issue.

Thanks!
iamsuperman825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:20 PM #132
robertseakykr

Sounds like the o-ring on the valve's brass endcap is buggered. It happens when the airline is screwed to far into the valve and the fitting hits the brass cap and distorts it. I've heard of some coming from the factory like this...you could fix it if your comfortable disassembling the valve, or return it for another.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:51 AM #133
slog63

BT-16 FIELD not cocking

I just purchased a new BT-16 from an online store less than a month ago. I used it for one playing day, it was all good. I then dissassembled it for lubrication. When I put it back together, it sounds as if the gun does not cock when I pull back on the T-frame. I removed the trigger frame, and the back twist plug. Everything seems in place, but when I put it together, nothing happens. BTW, according to instructions, when I remove the back plug, and the upper rail, plus the T frame and the T frame spring and the T frame spring pin I should be able to pull out the valve assembly. Well, It cannot be done. I tried shaking it loose, but I clearly hear a metalic sound right before it slides out of the milled body. The instructions do not specify anything add'l to be done, that it should slide out. I tried unscrewing the velocity adjustment screw all the way out just in case (even though it states it should be screwed IN, which I tried too). This is my first paintball gun, so I am not mechanically experienced yet.

Please help, Slog63
slog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:10 PM #134
spudnic
Mojo Man

what kits are out thier to make the BT4 low pressure ???
Sounds & Colors

"We Earn Our Tomorrows Standing Here Today"
spudnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:21 AM #135
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnic View Post
what kits are out thier to make the BT4 low pressure ???
There is none at this time.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:35 AM #136
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog63 View Post
I just purchased a new BT-16 from an online store less than a month ago. I used it for one playing day, it was all good. I then dissassembled it for lubrication. When I put it back together, it sounds as if the gun does not cock when I pull back on the T-frame. I removed the trigger frame, and the back twist plug. Everything seems in place, but when I put it together, nothing happens. BTW, according to instructions, when I remove the back plug, and the upper rail, plus the T frame and the T frame spring and the T frame spring pin I should be able to pull out the valve assembly. Well, It cannot be done. I tried shaking it loose, but I clearly hear a metalic sound right before it slides out of the milled body. The instructions do not specify anything add'l to be done, that it should slide out. I tried unscrewing the velocity adjustment screw all the way out just in case (even though it states it should be screwed IN, which I tried too). This is my first paintball gun, so I am not mechanically experienced yet.

Please help, Slog63
Try http://www.paintballsolutions.com/. Its basically similar to the A5 internals. They should be able to help you on this. If I kept my BT-16 Tactical, I would have the info but someone else wanted it and I sold it to them so I had no chance of opening it up.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:24 AM #137
jpac45

BT Banshee stock question??

Just got a new BT Banshee and have used it once already. I love the gun, but I might want to get a different stock on it. My question is - which stocks fit the BT Banshee: A-5 stocks or Custom 98 stocks. I'm a noob at modding so how hard is it to change stocks and will it fit properly? Thanks!!!
jpac45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:31 PM #138
BDLee610

I recently developed a leak that seems to be coming from the Power Tube. When I opened it up, the tube is fine but I think the valve that sits inside it is shot. Where can I get another one? Will an A-5 Valve fit? Also. Is there a mod that you can use to use a Flatline with the BT-4?
BDLee610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:07 PM #139
jarhead5

my tm-7 power button is stuck on and the board is broken. where do i send it to have it fixed
jarhead5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:28 PM #140
robertseakykr

Call Paintball Solutions (1-800-220-3222). They'll send you a shipping label to send it in with and get you playing again asap.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:38 PM #141
Oldsplat
Circa 1987

Help!!!! Rip Clip Issue

A couple of Issues that I need help from the BT crew.... 1.Do I have to go to a stiffer spring if I cant increase the velocity any further(240FPS)? 2. I have my ripclip set at 3 and it wont turn all the time when I fire. It seems like its not sensitive enough to pick up the sound. It has new batteries in it. Can sensitivity be adjusted? Any advice would help. Thanks
Oldsplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:12 AM #142
BTWOSOGsnakebite

Buy a BT spring kit and try th4e red spring also a good polish of the internals should help.

check the Ripclip for paint and crud under the wheel , raising your velocity a tad to about 280 should help
BT Paintball
BTWOSOGsnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:55 PM #143
Sandman835

O rings

I'm looking for were to get replacement O rings without buying allot of parts I don't need in the kits locally can I get them from a hardware store and if so what size

Thanks
Sandman835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:14 AM #144
Jonestowntea
AMBUSH ALPHA

hey TC is this sandman R sandman???
Old 10-19-2008, 09:59 PM #145
steadian

Hey at my local field we got alot of BT-Rentals and it seems like all of them lost the back screw on the trigger frame, is this something that might be a factory default or is it something else?

thanks alot

Check out my budget solutions on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeManPB
Enjoy!!
CUSTOM STUFF SALE
steadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:57 AM #146
BTWOSOGsnakebite

Somthing else ive never seen trigger screws falling out before
BT Paintball
BTWOSOGsnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:55 PM #147