SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2008, 01:11 PM #107
Zafbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGSnakebite View Post
get it chronoed at 280 for outdoors and leave it there
that will stop the excessive "puff" of c02 from coming out of the barrel? Make it smaller?
Old 06-08-2008, 12:30 PM #108
King_of_god
Shoot... Run... Repeat...

help finding part

i need help finding a part for my BT-4, the locking part of the feedneck has fallen out during a scenario game so after ghetto fixing it with duck tape i am now searching for the locking part on the feedneck (you push the button in to pull the neck off is what fell) or im just looking to buying a new feedneck all together. if you guys have any ideas lay 'em on me
King_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:39 PM #109
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Its a cheap enough feedneck to buy but u can call BT customer service and they will help u out
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:49 PM #110
Bombtech1

Question Need Help with install of Car Stock on 98 W/act

Just purchased a Car Stock for Tippman 98 ACT and have the following problem.

1. The directions are extremely vague.
2. The stock will not tighten up and it spins easily.
3. Is there a special tool tighten the ring? I am assuming that is what tightens up against the rear of the gun frame to keep the stock from spinning. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
Bombtech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 PM #111
mattallica19

So I just bought a new Combat. Wicked gun, but I'm having two (minor) problems with it.
1) I read the manual and it said to "remove the Cocking Handle Cover (rubber bonnet)." Does this mean the small rubber knob on the end of the hammer (I think it's the hammer, the thing you have to cock before you can shoot the marker)?
2) When I got my gun, I opened it and had it chrono'd. Then, today, I went to my friend's house and shot my gun in his basement. The paintballs were way below what the sight indicated. What do you think happened, and how can I fix it?

Thanks.
mattallica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:03 PM #112
mattallica19

Also (for 1.), is the Cocking Handle Cover required to be on when playing/shooting? or is it for show/protection?
Old 06-10-2008, 08:12 PM #113
DPleskin
the baby eater

mattallica the rubber piece from the cockign handle isnt require I lost mine about 2 days after I bought my gun
and as for the balls below the sight as long as your gun is on the right speed just adjust your sight until the balls are on target and remember the sights are made for guns far more accurate than paintball markers they take a lot of adjusting for distance if you want them on the buls eye every shot most people dont even use their sights on paintball guns anyway
DPleskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:59 PM #114
mattallica19

DPekskin: That's for the info on the cocking cover thing. And by "sight" I meant IRON sight (the stick on the end of the gun attached to the elbow feedneck.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:15 PM #115
DPleskin
the baby eater

oh I jsut realized you have a combat, I started with a banshee so I have the carry handle with adjustable sight
are the sights on the combat completely non adjustable? if so I just wouldnt worry about using the sights at all or just use the sight to find a point of reference and adjust your aim from there theres nothing really else I can tell you
if your balls are shooting at 280 fps they should be on target as long as your sight is adjusted properly
Old 06-22-2008, 08:55 PM #116
ShoBros

ShoBros plays in the APPA beginner division
help

ok so for his bday we bought my bro a BT delta elite. we played today and
1st when we chrono it was at 352. then once we fixed that we fired a couple shots. 1st game of the day is castle and his gun wont fire. the tech at the field said it was a capacitor that fried or something like that. What do we do
Old 06-23-2008, 05:32 PM #117
DPleskin
the baby eater

whats happening when it wont fire? does the bolt release but no co2 comes out, does the solenoid fire but not disengage the bolt, or does the solenoid just not fire? if the solenoid is firing you probably just need to lower your sear, but if the solenoid isnt firing at all soemthing is wrong with the board in your trigger(like the capacitor as he said)
Old 06-23-2008, 06:16 PM #118
ShoBros

ok it is is the electronics pull the trigger and the solinoid trys to trip but cant
Old 06-23-2008, 06:27 PM #119
DPleskin
the baby eater

what do you mean tries to? does it go halfway and stop? if it goes part way and doesn't trip the sear, lower the sear and try a fresh battery if that doesnt work call bt, bring it in for fixing or try to exchange it
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 PM #120
ShoBros

it doesnt seem to get enough electricity to trip it all the way thus not firing the bolt
Old 06-23-2008, 10:43 PM #121
DPleskin
the baby eater

try a fresh battery and lower the sear
People think I'm into sports because I'm a man. But I'm not into sports. I like Gatorade, but that's about as far as it goes. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and play basketball to enjoy Gatorade. You can just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:01 PM #122
ShoBros

its not the battery we tried it. and we're sure its not the sear.. then again we have no sure idea what the sear is. does anyone know what the capacitor looks like
Old 06-23-2008, 11:13 PM #123
DPleskin
the baby eater

its the round thing in the trigger frame attached to the board
the sear is the metal piece that engages the bolt
when you fire the trigger the solenoid pushes the sear down to disengage the bolt. so if the solenoid is pushing partway its probably getting to the point it hits the sear and doesnt have enough power to push it away from the bolt which means one of two things: your sear is too high or your capacitor is hooped
get a tiny alan key(I dont remember off hand what specific size but TINY) and stick it through the top hole of the trigger. first take off teh grip so you can see what youre doing. youll see the sear it goes up from in front of the solenoid and up to the bolt. tehres a screw inside that rests against the front of the solenoid. engage the bolt and start undoing the screw until it just disengages from the bolt then give it one full turn back in and try it out then.
if taht doesnt work its your capacitor and you can probably get your e-grip replaced
People think I'm into sports because I'm a man. But I'm not into sports. I like Gatorade, but that's about as far as it goes. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and play basketball to enjoy Gatorade. You can just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:13 AM #124
ShoBros

with the grip open i turn on the trigger and pull i here faint click and see the solinoid partially fire. so it might be the capacitor
Old 06-24-2008, 11:24 AM #125
TACK101st

Exclamation Gun James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for som odd reasen my Delta keeps jaming every naw and then. I yous co2 but it onlys realy happens with a romote line. The bolt just dnt seem to catch the sear. Is ther out i can do to hellp the prob? All internals are clean and lubed. I recon its a preshur prob. Also it seems to yous alot ov co2 more than the tippmann a5 Or other markers. Any imput wood be gr8.
TACK101st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM #126
DPleskin
the baby eater

tack - as the internals are the same as the tippmann 98 it doesnt use any more co2 than a tippmann and as for your problem your correct its a pressure problem. bt-4s are plageud with starvation issues that are caused by the ASA having an off center intake thats too small to allow proper pressure flow
heres how to fix it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YFw607tqC10
you can also use a drill if you dont have a dremmel but theres slightly mroe of a chance of effing up your ASA with it, just find a bit that fits exactly in the hole and use the next size up, I cant remember what size it is though