Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2008, 09:20 PM #85
ColdWarrior

Quick question. I'm going to be buying a BT-4 Assault and I might also purchase a simple red-dot sight for it as well. Are they able to be applied on the stock rail or do I need to purchase a new rail to apply a sight?
ColdWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2008, 07:45 AM #86
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Any 20mm sight can be attached to the BT top rail.....but using a stock and a mask wont allow u to see thru it so some type of riser or carry handle rail is needed
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:49 PM #87
Tomcat001

Picatinny or weaver mount is needed. A 30mm Red Dot or reflex type FOT would work great.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:41 PM #88
grantis2911
Jeremiah 29:11

BTs are A5 thread's right?
Old 05-03-2008, 10:07 AM #89
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

BT's are A5 threaded for barrels yes
Old 05-14-2008, 09:23 PM #90
illnino

i bought a bt folding stock for the a5 and it the ring that holds it in place just crack wtf and the have no number to contact them cause thier website dosnt work does anyone know the number
illnino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:23 PM #91
hoolio425

Ok this is really frustrating... I recently bought a new BT-4 combat. It's shot off less than 200 shots. Then, when I took it to the arena, it started leaked CO2, badly. The leak sounds like it's coming from the CO2 chamber inside the gun and it's leaking out the barrel. I've tried to contact BT but have had no success, thier website's down still and the phonelines always busy. Also, the leak comes and goes. I'll disassemble the gun and re-assemble it and the leak will dissappear. Can someone please help me with what to do?!
hoolio425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:23 AM #92
Funky Diver

OK, leaking from the internals is usually down to one or two things.

First question, are you cocking the marker before connecting your CO2?

With the marker in the "safe" or fired position with the bolt forward, puts pressure on the firing pin, opening the valve. You connect you air source (in your case CO2) and the valve is open just enough to let some through, in turn sounding like it's leaking.

In your case, if it has done this, and the CO2 has managed to freeze O rings, you may well have a damaged O ring internally, which may be now causing your leak problems.

Try the cocking thing and get back to us, then we can advise better from there
Funky Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:29 PM #93
hoolio425

Yeah I always cock it before gassing up. If can't take apart that chamber where the CO2 line goes into, I've tried but I didn't wanna mess up my gun so I left it alone.
hoolio425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:33 AM #94
illnino

does anyone know the customer service number for bt
illnino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:49 AM #95
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by illnino View Post
i bought a bt folding stock for the a5 and it the ring that holds it in place just crack wtf and the have no number to contact them cause thier website dosnt work does anyone know the number
Quote:
Originally Posted by illnino View Post
does anyone know the customer service number for bt
I believe the number is 260-424-9100 or you could send an e-mail to tech@btpaintball.com.
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:55 PM #96
stop2think

hey i need to know why when i turn off my E grip the light stays on, only dimmer. bt4 delta elite...
stop2think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:38 PM #97
rookieshooter

So why me?

Ok ive been thinking about this for a while now and cant seem to come to a conclusion.
I have had 3 guns. A Tippmann 98 Custom, an Odyssey RPM, and now a BT4 SWAT. All great guns (or at least thats what has been said in countless reviews) but all have seemed to have broken paintballs alot. like after every game that i play i have to clean out my barrel, and if not every game, then at least at the end of every day of playing.
The Tippman 98 Custom. It wasn't because i didn't have a fast enough hopper, because i had 3 other friends that had the same gun as me (well one had a response trigger). All them had gravity fed hoppers and their guns didn't chop..
The Odyssey RPM. It could have been b/c i didn't have a fast enough hopper, b/c that gun cycles insanely fast. But a Empire Reloader 2 or B (which ever feeds only 10-12) worked and every now and then it would chop...
The BT4 SWAT ive only played with it once and test fired it(just shot around) with it about 4 times and played with it 1 time (in a match 1 v 1). Everytime ive came out with ball breakage..

So tell me what the heck am i doing wrong to cause the balls to bust. Ive also considered the paint that im using as well. With the other 2 previous guns ive used what my friends used and still got the same results. (never used high quality like $60 paint b/c im a teenager with not alot of money)
Now im using Stringers (Diablo i believe) and they are suppose to be good. Only bout 1 month old.

WTH???
rookieshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:33 PM #98
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookieshooter View Post
Ok ive been thinking about this for a while now and cant seem to come to a conclusion.
I have had 3 guns. A Tippmann 98 Custom, an Odyssey RPM, and now a BT4 SWAT. All great guns (or at least thats what has been said in countless reviews) but all have seemed to have broken paintballs alot. like after every game that i play i have to clean out my barrel, and if not every game, then at least at the end of every day of playing.
The Tippman 98 Custom. It wasn't because i didn't have a fast enough hopper, because i had 3 other friends that had the same gun as me (well one had a response trigger). All them had gravity fed hoppers and their guns didn't chop..
The Odyssey RPM. It could have been b/c i didn't have a fast enough hopper, b/c that gun cycles insanely fast. But a Empire Reloader 2 or B (which ever feeds only 10-12) worked and every now and then it would chop...
The BT4 SWAT ive only played with it once and test fired it(just shot around) with it about 4 times and played with it 1 time (in a match 1 v 1). Everytime ive came out with ball breakage..

So tell me what the heck am i doing wrong to cause the balls to bust. Ive also considered the paint that im using as well. With the other 2 previous guns ive used what my friends used and still got the same results. (never used high quality like $60 paint b/c im a teenager with not alot of money)
Now im using Stringers (Diablo i believe) and they are suppose to be good. Only bout 1 month old.

WTH???
Have you checked your velocity to make sure it is not too high.
Whiteyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 PM #99
rookieshooter

no but ive never touched it on my BT4 though.
but the other day when i shot it, they were shooting fine, until a few times when i did a few quick shots (like 3 to 5 quick bursts) and then one broke in the chamber
Old 05-19-2008, 09:48 PM #100
Tomcat001

rookieshooter:
Your shooting faster than your hopper feeds. The only time I had that issue (paint breaking in the breach) is when I overshot my hopper. I got a Ricochet Apache and now a Rip Clip and for a year it didn't happen because of the gun. I had some bad paint (not saying where) and once I got rid of it, it was back in business. Try putting an electic on your SWAT. It should cure that issue.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:49 PM #101
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop2think View Post
hey i need to know why when i turn off my E grip the light stays on, only dimmer. bt4 delta elite...
Sounds like weak batteries or a short on your board.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:02 AM #102
rookieshooter

ok TomCat i think ill try that. Im hopin to get one soon. ill let you all know about this in the future.
thnx
Old 06-07-2008, 10:15 AM #103
Zafbot

I have recentally purchased a BT-4 Combat for recball ( i only play on the weekends with friends ), its a greta gun dont get me wrong. However, there seems to be a lot of c02 that comes out of the barrel when i shoot. Theres not as much when i dry fire, but when i actually start shooting paint, theres alot of c02 that comes out of the barrel it seems. Maybe its just me, but i was wondering if theres anyway to fix this. I can still play, but i like seeing my paint going at my opponent, and with a blast of c02 coming out, i cant really see anything.

Thanks for any help.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:34 AM #104
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

What do u have the marker chronoed at ?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:18 AM #105
Zafbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGSnakebite View Post
What do u have the marker chronoed at ?
Im not sure, i used the default velocity that the marker was set to when i got it, i felt that it wasnt shooting fast enough ( lower than 300 fps ) so i turned it up slightly.