pizzadude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss33 View Post
You have a pm.
Thanks Boss, you're a star!
pizzadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 AM #45
Papiriqui

I have a little thing with the rubber ramp of the APEX. Yesterday as i was cleaning it i noticed there are some nicks in the ramp. I think this will affect my performance. What i dont know is how that happened, barrel has never been droped or anything, also i've only had it for 2 months tops. Any idea?
Papiriqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:33 AM #46
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Cheap paint usualy causes this or paint with a raised seam
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:50 PM #47
banchee3pb

OK I got my BT. I placed my upgrades on it. I pulled it apart and placed it back together. It runs frickin awesome. My new tech question is. How do I turn up the velocity. I've not had a chance to chrono this thing. But after a couple hundred shots. I notice that this should be shooting a lot harder if I am going to us it for woods ball.
banchee3pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:37 AM #48
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Left hand side of the body youl see a round opening insert allen key and turn counter clockwise to raise velocity
Old 03-13-2008, 10:05 PM #49
Swater

i have a problem with my e-grip go here if you think you can solve it....

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2600019
Swater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:38 PM #50
xTURDYx

My bt delta had a small leak in the internal chamber out of the box. I took it to a paintball shop and they fixed it after a week by replacing some internal parts with tippy 98 parts. The leak is fixed but now it shoots 2 balls every third trigger pull. Like this pull 1 ball pull 1 ball pull 2 balls. I really need the help I'm on the fence and ready to throw all my paintball stuff in the trash and give up.

I had a crap a-5 that uncocked itself all the time and the shop couldnt figure out what was wrong with that. This is why I came to BT because maybe they were better built.
xTURDYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:45 PM #51
The Infimis

Sling ring snapped!

I had my sling ring snap off my front sights on my BT Ironhorse in a middle of a game. I just got it. It was my first time out with it. so I want to know if theres a number to reach BT to get it replaced. or a website that has replacement parts for the BT.
The Infimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:15 PM #52
robertseakykr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTURDYx View Post
My bt delta had a small leak in the internal chamber out of the box. I took it to a paintball shop and they fixed it after a week by replacing some internal parts with tippy 98 parts. The leak is fixed but now it shoots 2 balls every third trigger pull. Like this pull 1 ball pull 1 ball pull 2 balls. I really need the help I'm on the fence and ready to throw all my paintball stuff in the trash and give up.

I had a crap a-5 that uncocked itself all the time and the shop couldnt figure out what was wrong with that. This is why I came to BT because maybe they were better built.
What's your setup? Double feeds are almost always ball detent worn/missing. I'd disassemble the marker and make sure the shop put the detent back in.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:54 PM #53
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTURDYx View Post

I agree with robertseakykr, the detent could be causing your problem. Knowing your setup would also help.

As for your a-5, it sounds like the cocking handle spring and the drive spring might have be mixed up.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:09 PM #54
xTURDYx

it was the ball detent but now the mounting on the e grip just turns and i cant unscrew it so im sending it back to teh manufacturer Im so fed up with bt I just want to throw it away
xTURDYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:41 PM #55
CANADIANBALLER905

hey i havent had my bt for a long time and i havent had it with me alot since i bought it (parents took it away) anyway im new 2 milsim guns and my stock is loose it turns left and right away from the gun how can i tighten it?
CANADIANBALLER905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:03 PM #56
wisconsinballer
WoodzBaller

Help With Bt Marker Dont Know Where Else To Go!

hey I bought a bt-4 swat about a month ago and I aired it up about 2 days ago and I heard it leaking down the barrel dose any one know what the problem would be and how to fix it? If it is just an o-ring then the warranty won't cover it. Plus I never filled out the card for the warranty. Any ideas, tips, or thoughts please let me know asap, thank you.
wisconsinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:14 PM #57
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Always cock the marker before gassing up................try gassing it up again and firing just air a few times.

Turdy dont blame the BT for overtightening or cross threading the grip screws ive owned BT's since the beginning and the only time ive ever seen this is when the person assembling the marker doesnt use care
Old 03-26-2008, 10:46 PM #58
asphixy8

i own a bt delta and it will not turn down (fps) i will turn the screw and its still shooting around 315/320 no matter what! any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
asphixy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:00 PM #59
robertseakykr

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphixy8 View Post
i own a bt delta and it will not turn down (fps) i will turn the screw and its still shooting around 315/320 no matter what! any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
I've seen that happen after polishing the internals. If you've adjusted the velocity screw all the way in and are still shooting hot, you'll need to get a spring kit and install a softer drive spring.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:06 PM #60
Tomcat001

I agree with robert on this. Replace with the next softer spring.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:06 PM #61
asphixy8

yea i did polish the internals and yes i did adjust the velosity screw all the way in.thxs for the advice!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:27 PM #62
wisconsinballer
WoodzBaller

Always cock the marker before gassing up................try gassing it up again and firing just air a few times.

Turdy dont blame the BT for overtightening or cross threading the grip screws ive owned BT's since the beginning and the only time ive ever seen this is when the person assembling the marker doesnt use care

I did that plus I oiled it. Any other ideas?
wisconsinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:20 PM #63
asphixy8

i don't mind buying a new spring if i have too but could i possibly just cut a couple of coils off the spring that is in their already?