Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 PM #442
Solidshotzz1
Liberty Warlords

i want to know with my tm 15 if i can get it to shoot 300 or closer to it and what can i do to help it
Solidshotzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:59 AM #443
poweredbyink
MacDev Militia

poweredbyink works for a Paintball manufacturer
poweredbyink plays in the APPA D4 division
Does anyone know what the o ring sizes are on the horizontal tank adaptor.
Im looking for the ones where it screws into the marker and the ones on the inside on the on and off lever.
Thanks
poweredbyink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:06 PM #444
Antonio 15

need help please with my rip clip

hi my bt delta elite rip clip flashes green then orange then goes back to green but it doesn't spin can you please tell me what's wrong and how to fix it please help personal message would be appreciated
Antonio 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:20 AM #445
EmpireTech
Always here to Help

EmpireTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
EmpireTech plays in the PSP
EmpireTech plays in the APPA D4 division
EmpireTech supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio 15 View Post
hi my bt delta elite rip clip flashes green then orange then goes back to green but it doesn't spin can you please tell me what's wrong and how to fix it please help personal message would be appreciated
Sounds like you are sending it into programming.. are you Double Tapping the power button when you turn it on if so try to hole it only until the light pops on then let go.
Or Call Us at
1-800-220-3222
EmpireTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:37 AM #446
Sintinall

Question TM-7 straight to burst or auto

Is there a way to reprogram the TM-7 to shoot burst or auto on first pull? PM me answers please.
Sintinall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 AM #447
Drinkbeeritsgood

I have a BT Delta and I'm looking to pick up an apex barrel for it. I'm just a little confused on what I actually need. Do I only need the shroud? I've also seen some "BT Delta upgrade kits". Would this be something I should look into? Thanks!
Drinkbeeritsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:08 PM #448
scott_ehy

Low pressure systems/kits

I recently bought a BT Delta Elite and I love it, just played my first game with it yesterday and OnTarget in the Moonshiners Rebellion scenario game, had no complaints about the gun at all except that it seem to eat up air like it is nothing. I have been looking around to see if there are any low pressure kits for my gun but having trouble finding any. Have any suggestions or kits that you know will work?
scott_ehy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:50 PM #449
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
Okay, I've got a TM-15 that chops like a cuisinart on low. Not every ball chops, but if I try to string off more than a few shots in rapid succession, I'm guaranteed the fourth or fifth will pie like a punkin' bein' chunked. Any thoughts? Input pressure too high? Bolt dwell not high enough?

I've never had a Mini-based marker, so I'm a little out of my element.

I should mention that I've used both the stock barrel and the FLASC SQB and pain breaks in both.

Edit: I also use the RipClip, and have seen that the loader has been at fault for previous "barrel breaks" by putting too much strain on the rounds in breech. Any idea if this is the case?
Christ Krew #17

Last edited by GhostJedai : 06-13-2013 at 04:16 PM.
GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:02 AM #450
robertleeroy269

nice
robertleeroy269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:10 AM #451
EmpireTech
Always here to Help

EmpireTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
EmpireTech plays in the PSP
EmpireTech plays in the APPA D4 division
EmpireTech supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinkbeeritsgood View Post
I have a BT Delta and I'm looking to pick up an apex barrel for it. I'm just a little confused on what I actually need. Do I only need the shroud? I've also seen some "BT Delta upgrade kits". Would this be something I should look into? Thanks!
The depending on your barrel it is either setup to be Apex ready or not.. You would see what looks like two grooves on it where something like the Apex can be attached. If that is not there then you will have to purchase the upgrade kit or a barrel that is Apex ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_ehy View Post
I recently bought a BT Delta Elite and I love it, just played my first game with it yesterday and OnTarget in the Moonshiners Rebellion scenario game, had no complaints about the gun at all except that it seem to eat up air like it is nothing. I have been looking around to see if there are any low pressure kits for my gun but having trouble finding any. Have any suggestions or kits that you know will work?
As far as we know there is nothing like that for that model of marker. Most Delta's or "in-line Markers" operate on 800 psi. double check to make sure there is no leaks coming from the marker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostJedai View Post
Okay, I've got a TM-15 that chops like a Cuisinart on low. Not every ball chops, but if I try to string off more than a few shots in rapid succession, I'm guaranteed the fourth or fifth will pie like a pun-kin' bein' chucked. Any thoughts? Input pressure too high? Bolt dwell not high enough?

I've never had a Mini-based marker, so I'm a little out of my element.

I should mention that I've used both the stock barrel and the FLASC SQB and pain breaks in both.

Edit: I also use the RipClip, and have seen that the loader has been at fault for previous "barrel breaks" by putting too much strain on the rounds in breech. Any idea if this is the case?
The loader could be you can try to lower your stack tension to see if that improves things. Also check the ball detents and make sure everything is cleaned, lubed, and assembled correctly. Lastly check under your solenoid to make sure that your check Valve is still in place.
Or Call Us at
1-800-220-3222
EmpireTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:46 AM #452
BraunesZebra

TM15 air blows out

Hello!
Just wanted to try out my tm-15 after some time, but as soon as i screwed in the air tank all it did was blowing all the air out of the barrel , i dont know what the problem its, or how to fix it :/
Ive tried to reset my solenoid like robertseakykr (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post79380939) said, but it didnt work
I would appreciate your guys help.

here´s a video of the problem:
BraunesZebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:59 PM #453
smoss23

smoss23 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Need A Box For Tm7 And Manual

Looking for a tm7 box and manual if anyone has one for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks for your help
smoss23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:13 AM #454
PBeDdie7

Hi, I have a tm7 and I used it for about 6 months with no problems. But for the past couple of outings my solenoid has not been clicking. I have to take the solenoid out and put it back in for it to work. Is their anyway I can fix this without resetting the solenoid? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
PBeDdie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:43 PM #455
NDomipolo

NDomipolo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NDomipolo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NDomipolo supports DLX Technology
Does anyone know where to get a replacement rail for the relay asa that is used for a TM7(relay adapter or original asa adapter)?
Dye C9 Attack Pack
Bring Broken Guns
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:33 AM #456
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDomipolo View Post
Does anyone know where to get a replacement rail for the relay asa that is used for a TM7(relay adapter or original asa adapter)?
I may have a couple. I will check and pm you.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:41 PM #457
NDomipolo

NDomipolo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NDomipolo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NDomipolo supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss33 View Post
I may have a couple. I will check and pm you.
Please do that would be awesome.
Dye C9 Attack Pack
Bring Broken Guns
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:04 PM #458
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica

Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
I have a TM15 I'm trying to fix right now. The solenoid is not clicking, even when the eyes are off. I got it working for a whole 5 minutes, started putting it back together, tried again, and the sucker stopped working again. Beyond frustrated.

I've gone through the troubleshooting guide in the manual and ruled out everything besides the solenoid having to be serviced. I took it apart a couple of times, but can not get to the guts of the thing. I've also read about Gen 1 solenoid sticking. Could be the case here.

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline   Reply With Quote