Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2008, 09:20 PM #22
robertseakykr

If the problem returns when you put the remote back on, you may have to do one of the mods I mentioned above to keep the remote from starving the marker. Goto www.bt.warrior-online.com for more info.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 06:33 PM #23
icehouse1

thanks for your help guys.... it is nice to be able to post a specific brand problem in the forums and get a response from someone who does not treat you like an idiot... you people are awesome..... thanks again...
icehouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:50 AM #24
shortygermany

shortygermany is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Does an Egrip for the BT 16 Elite exist ?

GERMANMOB
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1505909
Max Lundquist fanclub member #69
shortygermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:48 AM #25
robertseakykr

There is no Bt-16 specific e-grip available, but the A5 egrip can be made to fit with some modding. There is a tutorial posted on Bt Warrior (www.bt.warrior-online.com)
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 PM #26
mark hargis

power tube split

I Repair The Guns At A Small Field And Have Had To Replace A Lot Of Split Power Tubes In Combats. Can I Do Somthing To Stop Them From Splitting , If Not Whats The Best Replacment?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:19 PM #27
Tomcat001

The early BT-4's had PT's that were brittle. More 'glass was added to make the tubes more pliable and rugged. You could use the aluminum 98C power tubes as replacements as well. Just watch your rear hammer and o-ring. The BT O-ring/rear hammer set up is a wee bit bigger than the 98C so you may or may not need a rear hammer swap as well. I'm running a plastic 98C PT and a BT PT in my two set ups and they have not failed in over 25K pulls.

Note: Normally this issue was with the earlier designs, therefore a 1 for 1 swap of power tubes should be no problem. If you have the gen 3 models, the PT with the "third" hole, you would need to grind down the "dog" that is between the two CXV Valve mounting screws.

Hope that helps.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:43 AM #28
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

This was a problem in older BT's specialy when running CO2
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:24 PM #29
Sabanack

Hi just starting into paintballign got the BT Swat with a 1913 14inch barrel.
But I was wondering can the LAPCO offset sightmount fight on it?
I know there is a bt version of it but seems none of the stores that are in Clagary carry it..but oen does carry the LAPCO
Sabanack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:45 AM #30
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Any rail or riser thats set for a 20mm rail will fit
Old 02-19-2008, 05:12 PM #31
Sabanack

ok thanks SOGSnakebite

now another question...
I have the BT 1913 barrel but the handguard now right...its like inch off centre...so if I hook up a handgrip it be sticking to the side not streight down..is there a way to fix this?
Old 02-19-2008, 05:17 PM #32
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Yes, there are set screw that hold the shroud in place. Loosen them to straighten it out.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:30 PM #33
Sabanack

sorry should have explain better.
I am bad

ok think this way the shroud is straight but its as if the turn inchem more clockwise then it should...so the weavers are in the wrong postions
Old 02-20-2008, 06:18 AM #34
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Install the barrel till tis tight then simply undo the screws holding the shroud in place, just twist it till the rails line up with the body then tighten screws again
Old 02-20-2008, 04:19 PM #35
Sabanack

ok my problem did not have the right set of hex screws...but now one so fricking tight it TWISTED my hex screw........so went to plan B..since was close to matching up put a o-ring on it so wont the barrel wont screw the extra 1/4 turn

Last edited by Sabanack : 02-20-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:17 AM #36
banchee3pb

I bought BT and should arrive this week. I bought the basic combat model and will place on upgrades later. My question is after reading these good questions and resolutions. What did i buy into? Any small bits of tricks to look at.
This marker will be my woods ball gun. i play on anverage 4 days a month.(Once per wk)push out arround 1-2k balls/ day, Co2 and looking to convert to N2. I also run a remote. Also looking to go Electonic in the future. Is all this going to be a challenge or has the BT's gotten any better. Plus what is a power line?
Yes i am a noob but older nooby. I feel i bought a great new gun. I'm just not that tech savy yet.
banchee3pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:03 PM #37
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by banchee3pb View Post
I bought BT and should arrive this week. I bought the basic combat model and will place on upgrades later. My question is after reading these good questions and resolutions. What did i buy into? Any small bits of tricks to look at.
This marker will be my woods ball gun. i play on anverage 4 days a month.(Once per wk)push out arround 1-2k balls/ day, Co2 and looking to convert to N2. I also run a remote. Also looking to go Electonic in the future. Is all this going to be a challenge or has the BT's gotten any better. Plus what is a power line?
Yes i am a noob but older nooby. I feel i bought a great new gun. I'm just not that tech savy yet.
Hey bro, I'm 49 and have used BT's since 2005. The marker is like a car. If you don't know how to do some of the simpliest things - they suck. So the issues you seen here are minor. Someone not knowing how to turn their barrel grip to the right position, someone not knowing how to oil their marker or over oil a marker with an e-grip, or replace consumable parts like o-rings, PT's etc. My suggestion to all people new is to be very familiar with your marker like you were told to be so with your weapon in the military. Once you can field strip your marker in your sleep, (which won't take that much time) no problem will keep you out of the game for more than a few minutes. I shot ten-thousands of rounds through my markers and they have been there for me all the time.

Good Luck with your purchase. When you are ready, you can show off your marker on BT Warrior. We love to see all kinds of BT configurations.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:17 PM #38
Teufelshunde

I'm sure this question has been answered on this thread somewhere but I have not found it so...
I have a new BT-16 barrel that I am trying to install on my A-5 but the sight wont line up. The threads begin to catch at the same point resulting in a sight that is locking up at about 8 o'clock instead of 12. I took the shroud off expecting to see allen screws but have only found one toward the thread that does not help with the sight alignment. HELP!!!!!

LI Big Game
2007 ION German

Der Teufelshund Dich in den Höllenschlund
Teufelshunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:45 PM #39
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Under the front sight sling ring youl see a small allen screw just undo it twist retighten
Old 03-09-2008, 03:18 PM #40
pizzadude

Hi all,

I've just qloaded my BT16 bullpup and in a match today it started firing 2-5balls at a time. Is this a problem with the detents you reckon?

If so, where can I find new ones - I have another 5 BT16's which will also probably need them... and various other spares...

Thanks
pizzadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:57 PM #41
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadude View Post
Hi all,

I've just qloaded my BT16 bullpup and in a match today it started firing 2-5balls at a time. Is this a problem with the detents you reckon?

If so, where can I find new ones - I have another 5 BT16's which will also probably need them... and various other spares...

Thanks
You have a pm.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:53 PM #42
Teufelshunde

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGSnakebite View Post
Under the front sight sling ring youl see a small allen screw just undo it twist retighten
Thanks for the help SOGS Snakebite. It looks great now. Can't wait to use it next weekend.

LI Big Game
2007 ION German

Der Teufelshund Dich in den Höllenschlund
Teufelshunde is offline   Reply With Quote