Old 05-27-2003, 10:37 AM #1
Arawn

Arawn is a Supporting Member
Arawn is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Zeus G2

Are these available yet?

I'd love to see a review on one.
If I manage to pick one up, I'll be able to do a comparetive review again my Sidekick and PTExtreme.

Later,
B.
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2003, 11:15 AM #2
ziggymarley
FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!

yah they are out
dunno if anyone has done a review yet though
okay http://www.pbreview.com/
has them listed with the old xues but no reviews yet....looks promising...i have the first model zeus, i like it....wonder if the barrel on the zeus is big bore too
Old 05-29-2003, 07:26 PM #3
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

you guys should compare the old one against the new one...we need stickys to give information on all the armo's....you guys wanna do that, and we can make some threads, and have a mod make them stickys.. that way people can read about them, and hopefully get an armo, we should spead the "armo love"..lol
Old 05-29-2003, 07:35 PM #4
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

here at review i found at armotech's forum...

orignally posted by kevc2181 at the armo forum:
G2 review
I just got my G2, and thought i might post a review of it...

Overall it works great! When i first opened the package, i disasembled the gun and cleaned and oiled every part (i would suggest doing this because i found a few metal shavings in it). Then i installed my quick cap (faster reloading). Now it was time to test it. I made a huge mistake to start off, i forgot to cock the bolt before inserting the CO2 cartridge, and all the air leaked out... oops!(remember to cock it every time you insert a new CO2 cartridge!). I then set up my crono. The first shot measured 290 fps., followed by 293,295,292,300,301,291,288,289,and 290. this was with the velocity adjuster half out, like it was in the box. The shot pattern was pretty tight at 60 ft. only one stray ball. i then tested (with a new cartridge) the gun with the velocity adjuster all the way in. the velocities were- 338, 333, 335, 335, 332, 333, 330, 325, 320, and 321. the pattern wasen't as tight, but it was still reasonably accurate. Then i decided to test the barrel extention. after 20 shots i noticed that there really wasen't an increase in accuracy at 60 ft. however, i don't like the porting on the gun, you barrel length is only good up to the porting on the barrel. since the porting is before the barrel, the long barrel is practually useless. So i taped over the porting on the gun and a few inches up the barrel. This time there was a major increase in accuracy at 60 ft. it was almost perfect! I strongly suggest blocking the porting holes on the gun when you put on the barrel extension! The only problem i had was the o-ring on the bolt was in pieces. To fix this, I filed the edge of the part of the trigger that holds the bolt in place so that it was rounded at the edge. that sloved the problem. Other then that, this gun is great! Remember to clean and oil the inside of your gun after every use. This will prolong the life of you marker. Thanks Armotech... great gun!
Old 06-04-2003, 01:10 PM #5
SoulRegar

I Just bought one for my wife and it seems to be problem prone right out of the package...

The magazine comes off whenever you reload it...

The gun gets 6 shots then bleeds the rest of the 12 gram...

I had to get a set screw from local store to keep it on...the 6 shots i need to sit down and pla with...it is not impressing me yet, except for the look...my pgp is apearing more reliable.
Old 07-09-2003, 04:59 PM #6
GeTOUtDaWaY

I'm saving up for my first Zues and I plan on gettin this one, becuase I can run really fast, but my accuracy with my tippman while running isn't the best. Once I saw the zues my hopes came up and I feel like I can take out a whole team with it. Most people say they can't do anything becuase you only get 6 or 7 shots outta it, obviously they don't have the best aim.