PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-21-2014, 03:14 AM #1
INVeteran

Question Feedback needed on a new painball park in Southern Indiana

How would Hoosiers feel about a new paintball park in Southern Indiana. I will be completing my service in the Army in 6 months and have had the idea to start a paintball park with several speedball , woodsball, and scenario based fields. The demographics of my area are minimal and am reaching out for feedback on those willing to venture out for something different.. I am currently looking at 67 acres for this to begin. What would keep everyone coming back for more? What would you want to see and participate in? The end result is roughly 50 acres of paintball and airsoft fields as well as an open area for camping for those wanting to stay a weekend with live entertainment after tourneys, and a concession area for refreshments. Thank You for your Feedback
INVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:32 AM #2
InDy_Baller

InDy_Baller plays in the PSP
InDy_Baller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
InDy_Baller supports our troops
InDy_Baller plays in the APPA D2 division
The more fields available to players the better. Looks like you just joined PBN so I can't send you a Private Message yet. Send me one and I'll help you out.

www.trademygun.com--www.paintballplex.com

**GI Sportz**Planet Eclipse**

SPG
Old Feedback (10+/0-)
InDy_Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:07 PM #3
Goggles

Annual Supporting Member
I guess it depends on how far south you are talking. Between Indianapolis and the assylum field might be nice for some people. There are a couple decent fields around indy so staying clear of them, unless you are ok with competing, would probably be a good idea. If you planned for an indoor field, so people don't necessarily have to drive 2 hours to the plex or 2 hours to assylum to play in the winter that might be a good thing to think about.

originally posted by $acceleration$ "what the hell hows it your fault... its called a sideWALK not a sideRIDE-A-BIKE"

My feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post22315597
Goggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:37 PM #4
INVeteran

In French Lick is what I'm looking at. There aren't many options for paintball in the South; just a very few that have a couple fields. I am looking at several outside and have a shell built for the indoor fields. I understand it may be to far south for some but for it being the only one over four fields could draw enough attention from Louisville, Evansville, and Bloomington.
INVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:10 PM #5
Xfactor1331
Proving Grounds Or Die.

Xfactor1331 plays in the PSP
Xfactor1331 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Xfactor1331 plays in the APPA D3 division
You'll be competing against Battlegroundz and Asylum and at that point i would purely focus on rec side if you want any chance of survival Between Battlegroundz Asylum White River and Paintball Plex resources are basically tapped for new fields to grow unless your ready to throw some money into it to fight with the big dogs! Good Luck to you sir!!
Josh Pookie Powell Fan #1
PG RISE FOREVER
Xfactor1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:59 PM #6
SkInNyB
B GATES

Annual Supporting Member
SkInNyB is a Supporting Member
SkInNyB plays in the USPL
SkInNyB plays in the PSP
SkInNyB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SkInNyB plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor1331 View Post
You'll be competing against Battlegroundz and Asylum and at that point i would purely focus on rec side if you want any chance of survival Between Battlegroundz Asylum White River and Paintball Plex resources are basically tapped for new fields to grow unless your ready to throw some money into it to fight with the big dogs! Good Luck to you sir!!
Truth, there will be some real competition. None the less it is always good to see a new field open up, Best of luck!
FREE AGENT

R.I.P. CPL Zach Nordmeyer, Jordan Bowles
FBC
SkInNyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:26 PM #7
Cloudss

Don't underestimate the importance of good fair refs for sure. Also maybe a cool clubhouse for people to hang out and relax between matches. Gotta make people leave the field telling their battle stories not how lame the place was.
Cloudss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 PM #8
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Good to see a new field possibly coming. But, you're going to have a bar set pretty damn high in that area if you want to make it. More like a design for failure from the start.

NOBAMA
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:46 PM #9
hellscaptain

Always enjoy trying new fields!!! best of luck and let me know when your set up Ill get the team out to it
hellscaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups