PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-06-2007, 05:08 PM #1
kabley
OVER PENETRATION

has been a member for 10 years
Taboo Section

There are many members here who participate or are interested in activities which many would consider "taboo." One example is the Marijuana discussions that occur almost daily. I understand PbN is a family friendly website and that is why I suggest a "Taboo" section. There would be a "click if you agree to terms" type of entry to this section, but topics engaging the taboo can be discussed. I frequent this website and see this to be a venture that can only help the Nation by encouraging civil talk into otherwise "bannable" topics.

Adam

FREE SPHERE
kabley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2007, 05:43 PM #2
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!

SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
There are no "bannable" topics really. Anything can be discussed. and if you don't like the topic, don't click on the thread, simple as that. A whole section is overkill.
stupid useless conversations with anybody.
SmArT-SpOrKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:04 AM #3
kabley
OVER PENETRATION

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmArT-SpOrKs View Post
There are no "bannable" topics really. Anything can be discussed. and if you don't like the topic, don't click on the thread, simple as that. A whole section is overkill.
There was a thread that I made earlier about the Doesha Cup and who in OSST were 215 patients. The thread was closed due to the subject matter. The reason given: "There are a lot of staff members who find it inappropriate on this family-friendly website." Make a special section to accommodate these topics. Problem solved. Just like OSST.

FREE SPHERE
kabley is offline   Reply With Quote