Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2007, 11:36 PM #85
ScottiePippen
Still Got My Nike Boots

yeah i had fun today. thanks to danny from dbs for helping me get games, weather was good too!

RIP TOWLIE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2007, 03:18 AM #86
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeninwit1shot View Post
looks like danny is having to miss his dinner date, ah well paintball= life she should understand danny
It was a family dinner, and my girlfriends family is actually really cool. They didn't care at all that I showed up at like eight... and they had a plate ready for me... great people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottiePippen View Post
yeah i had fun today. thanks to danny from dbs for helping me get games, weather was good too!
Definately not a big deal. Sorry you didn't get to play more. Next time we will probably add a "walk-on" team onto the schedule so you can be ensured the same number of games as all the teams.

And the schedule did work out great, we just needed someone to announce who was on the field next, and needed teams to be ready to play when they stepped on the field (instead of discussing their game plans for like two minutes, then doing the same thing they did the game before... )

Overall another great day of play. Am definately looking forward to coming back down to BGP for another amazing day of seven man.
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!
Old 11-12-2007, 04:36 AM #87
leeninwit1shot
just like to shoot with 1

leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
[quote=DC19;41501104]It was a family dinner, and my girlfriends family is actually really cool. They didn't care at all that I showed up at like eight... and they had a plate ready for me... great people.

[\QUOTE]

LOL, yea... thats a good thing... always good to arrive to a plate ready for you after a good day of ballin'...

BTA
Old 11-12-2007, 08:13 AM #88
mrboo
541 SOLDIER

WHO THE HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS D-TAB DOGS?AM I MISSING SOMETHING
REST IN PEACE D-TAB
KILLA$ KREW SOLDIER
GOD BLESS SOLID REIGN!!
KILLA$ KREW KIDS COACH
LOVE GOD....LOVE PEOPLE!!(then shoot'em in the face..)
Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 AM #89
Spaz 419
Mascot

Spaz 419 is a Supporting Member
Cool

ya man ya missed alot and.......they have your baseball
Old 11-12-2007, 10:43 AM #90
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
Very good time. Having an announcer and a walk on team slot would be a very good idea of for next time. I saw a few games get hijacked and perhaps an announcer would help avoid this. It was nice to see good sportmanship on the part of MOST teams out there.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:51 AM #91
Spaz 419
Mascot

Yeah i noticed as the day got later people really started to get edgy LOL
Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 AM #92
Gary BG Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
Very good time. Having an announcer and a walk on team slot would be a very good idea of for next time. I saw a few games get hijacked and perhaps an announcer would help avoid this. It was nice to see good sportmanship on the part of MOST teams out there.
A practice schedule coordinator/announcer will definately be in place for future large practices. I got a lot of negitive responses first thing in the morning about using a schedule so I decided to see if the teams were interested by just letting them buy into it or not. I am very impressed at everyones efforts to try to make the schedule work. I'm not sure if a few games were intentionaly hihacked or if it was just losing track in the schedule. Regardless, I think a time scheduled practice has more benifits than not.

A walk-on slot is also a good idea. It could be skipped over if there aren't enough players for a team and they could be absorbed by the sponsored teams. It is BGP's, and BGP's sponsored teams responsibility, to insure walk-ons get enough play time. I think we only had a couple of walk-ons yesterday and I did make one entry refund because of lack of games played. We greatly appreciate the efforts made by DBS to include the walk-ons.

"Commitment is a line you cross between wishing and doing."
Old 11-12-2007, 01:41 PM #93
Spaz 419
Mascot

LOL i gotta admit i think we hi jacked the last game we played. Thanks again Militia for the playing time.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 PM #94
sterling21jj

Well DTAB DOGS had fun and I hope we can get another day of ballin like that again. Thanks BGP, and all the teams that made the trip there.

Also I bought one of the new NOX KILO bolts from Rocky for my shocker and they are amazing! We practiced 7 man all sunday, with my setup being a NXT shocker with a 70/4500 peanut and I shot 6 pods and a hopper and still had 1900lbs in my tank. Either way you look at it if you play seven man and have a shocker you need to get it. Especially if you are a back player like myself.

Last edited by sterling21jj : 11-14-2007 at 03:23 PM.