PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-20-2014, 10:01 PM #1
PROgamma_57

wanting to join a team

I play a lot in the summer usually on the weekends and sometimes during the week, and was wondering if there was a group or team I can join? I live in Franklin Indiana and i'm an easy going guy and play it for recreation but i'm looking to be more serious but i'm not trying to go pro like NPPL. some info about me is as follows
- I'm 18
- I'm in college
- And I do work
- I used to swim in high school
- I play woodsball
so msg me if your interested.

Last edited by PROgamma_57 : 03-24-2014 at 05:03 PM.
PROgamma_57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:43 AM #2
robert thompson

robert thompson owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
if you're looking to just step up, then just go out and grind against your local field's factory team, and the other teams there. not to be rude but if you aren't hungry to be hardcore, to get out there and decimate people and put in hard work to get better, then good teams won't look at you. if you're going to join a team your heart has to be in it and you have to really want it.

if you're just looking for a group of guys to play with each week, or whenever, just make friends with people at your local field. another way to get a group of guys to play with and just have fun is to get your friends to start playing. a lot of the people im friends with today i met through playing paintball, joining teams and from when i worked, and played, at Proving Grounds.

again im not trying to be rude that's just my 2 cents on it.

Dan Thompson

Last edited by robert thompson : 03-22-2014 at 09:45 AM.
robert thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups