PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2007, 11:50 AM #1
the1antichrist
Paintball Sams ref Stewie

problems with lvl 10

so all i really need is every one who uses a lvl 10 please list what carrier size,type of spring and # of shims your using so i have something to go on. i am using gold spring smallest carrier and 3 shims. and i will shoot my squeegy across the room. what else should i know about the bolt system that will help fine tune it?
paintball pagan club#7
~~Official Paintball Sams PBN Thread
My New MINI
Dont live your life with a cross in your hand playing follow the Leader.
Follow your own Path.
the1antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:25 PM #2
maniacmechanic

I've got 5 markers with level X's in them & they all set up just a little different due to the fact that nothing is perfect ; o-ring are never the same size ( even though we think they are ) every pin in every bolt is just a little different
Did you buy a new kit ? follow the directions on the cd that came with it
did you get a used kit no cd ? over on AO in the tech section ADG has a thread on level X problems http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43538
On Spec Ops a fellow that goes by WardenWolf has a very good step by step& will answer ? usually quickly http://forum.specialopspaintball.com...howtopic=76736
really this is something you need to learn to do yourself , what happens if your on the field & it begins to leak happened to a buddy today , he sat out one game fixed his leak & played the next game
all I own are Mags & AKA's
maniacmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:00 AM #3
FatalKitty
I has the awesome

FatalKitty is a Paintball photographer
FatalKitty supports Cereal Killerz 2
FatalKitty donated to help Peyton Trent
FatalKitty helped look for balloons
start with largest sized carrier you can use that doesn't make the marker leak with two (2) spacers, then use the next smallest spacer.
the o-rings will wear, and break in - so if you develope a leak you know you need a smaller carrier.
FatalKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:40 PM #4
the1antichrist
Paintball Sams ref Stewie

it was a new marker with new lvl10. it came installed and i just tuned it. the o-ring is broken in cause i have the smallest carrier. going to a bigger one would just reduce friction on the bolt thus creating the opposite effect i need. what im going to do since its the original carrier oring im gonna get a new one. i noticed mines getting hard from old age. so does airgun.com carry lvl 10 carrier o-rings?
paintball pagan club#7
~~Official Paintball Sams PBN Thread
My New MINI
Dont live your life with a cross in your hand playing follow the Leader.
Follow your own Path.
the1antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote