PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-03-2007, 11:11 AM #1
Duhon_robert

NOV 18th Texas Louisana WAR in Orange TEXAS FREE PLAY

On november 18th DWA is hosting a WAR in orange TEXAS!
BYOP thats right no field paint required!

$7.00 hpa all day air
$3.00 Co2 fills

We are inviting all woodsballers out to orange for this one!
All guns will be chronoed to under 300 fps!

Game starts at 10Am!

Please call 832-657-2858 or email me at duhon_robert@yahoo.com
Duhon_robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2007, 12:19 PM #2
Duhon_robert

Guys, we have a pretty nice facility equipped with a concession stand, compressed air up to 4500 PSI, CO2 and a covered staging area to keep your stuff out of the weather. There is no charge for the field as it is on my property and I just love to play the game and it is BYOP. We may have some paint available from the guy who was at Roberts game. I will talk with him shortly. Prices for other ammenities are as follows:
Bottled Water- $1.00
Gatorade- $1.50
Links- $2.00
Boudain- $2.00
Cheese Burgers- $3.00
Compressed air- $7.00 for all day, at least 4500 PSI guaranteed (money goes to help Jeremy pay for the compressor which cost him $5,000)
CO2- $3.00 per fill (any size)
Field- free
Paint- BYOP
We play different types of games and/or scenarios. We will have 2 referees on hand and we ask that everyone bring a small donation to help pay for them. These guys ref'd at Roberts field and they do a good job. If you would like to see some pictures of the field, you can go to our website @ www.tpru.net.
Everyone will chrono before we start and we ask that you play by the rules and play with a good attitude. Trouble makers and cheaters will be invited to leave quickly and vigorously. This will be a good time for everyone and I hope you all can make it. Besides, you need to avenge your fallen brothers!!!
Type of games we will play:
Rescue- I could go thru the whole scenerio spill, but, for time sake, I will cut to the chase. The refs will hide a flag on the field somehwere close to the middle. Both team begin inside of their camps. When the whistle blows, the teams have 1 hour to find the flag, get it back to their camp and keep possession of it until the time expires. The winner will be the team in possession of the flag at the games end. To win, the winning team must have the flag in their camp. If the flag is in transit, then it will be called a tie.
King of the hill- There is a tower in the middle of the field. Basically, to win this game a team need only hold the tower (hold it means to have at least one team member ALIVE and in the tower) for 10 minutes. Sounds simple right???? Once a team takes possession, the ref will start a stop watch and it must go 10 minutes in order for someone to win. Every time a team loses possession, or their player who has possession is killed, the timer stops.
Both games have a 5 minute respawn and designated respawn areas on the field.
Guys, if you like INTENSE battles then you need to come. Each of these create some very "Vietnam like" battles. It's awesome!
For more information please call Robert at 832-657-2858 or email me at duhon_robert@yahoo.com!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:56 AM #3
Duhon_robert

If you are planning on going out to Orange with BPA please email me at duhon_robert@yahoo.com

Last edited by Duhon_robert : 11-04-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:05 PM #4
PB king of Abilene

PB king of Abilene plays in the PSP
PB king of Abilene owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PB king of Abilene plays in the APPA beginner division
hey

yea man me and a friend are actually startin up a "woodsball team" and i was actually browsing around and saw your thread and was wondering if you could give us a few details on how to get there
please pm them to me
PB king of Abilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:18 PM #5
Duhon_robert

pmed you this monrnig!

Anyone else wanting to come out please email me so we can get an accurate head count to the field owner!

Duhon_robert@yahoo.com
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM #6
Duhon_robert

Well come next weekend all the talk all the hype and all the back and forth crap will be coming to a head!
11/18/07 at 10 am Bpa, Opfor, and several others from the houston Area Are coming to Orange Tx! DWA Be Prepared!!!

If you havent let us know you will be going please Do so!
Houston Area players can call 832-657-2858!

Houston AREA Woodsballers: We will be meeting at 8am in Baytown Tx. at San Jacinto Mall! The mall is located at I 10 east and garth Rd! PLEASE BE THERE AT 8 AM!!! We will be trying to leave by 8:15 AM so we can get to the field Early enough for peeps to look the field over!
If you Are going and havent Let me know please Call me at 832-657-2858 or email me at Duhon_robert@yahoo.com!

You can also See more on this Game on www.Tpru.net

PLEASE HAVE ALL TANKS FILLED Before we head to Orange as to cut down on the set up time!
ALL GUNS WILL BE CHECKED PRIOR TO THE GAME AND ALL GUNS MUST BE SHOOTING UNDER 300 FPS!

$7.00 ALL DAY HPA
$3.00 CO2 PER FILL

BTW - Anyone Wanting to Join Bpa, Dwa, and houston Knights at Gears of War please bring your $100.00 to the game so we can get you pre registered with the Team! We are running under the Team Foxtrot Name! We are leaving at 8 am from baytown on Nov 30th 2007 so we can set up camp and get a good spot!! All BPA, DWA, and Houston Knights are welcome to join us on this event!

Thank You,
Robert Duhon

Duhon_robert@yahoo.com

832-657-2858 cell
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 AM #7
Duhon_robert

THIS SUNDAY THE WAR HAPPENS IN ORANGE TEXAS! THE FIELD IS 1 MILE OFF I 10!
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION 832-657-2858 OR EMAIL ME AT DUHON_ROBERT@YAHOO.COM

SUNDAY Nov 18th 2007 Bpa vs. DWA in orange Tx!
The field is located 1 mile off I10 in Orange Texas!
About 5 minutes from the Louisana border!

All houston Area woodsballers are meeting at San Jacinto mall at 8am in Baytown Tx. We will be leaving from there and heading to

702 S Naquin
Orange Tx. 77630

If you Are planning on coming out please Call 832-657-2858!!!

Please have All tanks Filled Prior to the game! Bring Your own Paint!
air fills
$7.00 all day hpa
$3.00 per fill on co2

Also we will be taking a donation for the REFS at the game! We ask that everyone bring $2.00 for the refs!

Boys, This going to be all about jungle warfare!!

Scenario 1- During the later stages of the Vietnam war, those in control of waterways had the upper hand as they were the best way to ship supplies to the many isolated areas of the campaign. In the early stages of the war, there was a small village that was so insignificant that it's name was never documented. The village had been there for centuries and was full of peasants and simple folk who had no interest in the outside world and their struggles for power. The US military never documented the name of this village, it was only known as Village Beta. As the war grew more intense, and the hold on more central waterways became more in control of the North Vietnamese, this quiet little village on the banks of the Mekong river in Western Vietnam became a very valuable commodity. The battle for Beta was one of the most intense battles of the entire war. Many lives were lost on both sides as this little village and it's unique natural terrain, high on the banks of one of the most dynamic bends on the Mekong was desperately needed by the US Military as mounting tensions about the war in the US brought more and more pressure to bring a swift and significant end to the war in Vietnam.

The game- The North Vietnamese army will begin in the North (Delta) Camp. The US will start in the East (Alpha) camp. The objective is as old as war itself. To capture the Village Beta and keep control of it. The game will last 1 hour in length. The team who has control and who's flag is up at the end of the hour will win the battle of Village Beta. It does not matter how long you hold it. If you do not occupy it at the end of regulation, you lose.

Scenario 2- After the initial push by the North Vietnamese during the Tet Offensive had been halted. The US had plans for a counter attack. These orders and the plans themselves came straight from the top brass in the US. Unfortunately, on it's way to the US instalations in Vietnam, the plane carrying the orders was shot down. The good news was that the approximate location was known. The bad news was that, it was right on the battle front. The US immediately dispatched troops to recover and return the plans. However, the Viet Cong intercepted the pilots desperate transmissions and they knew where it was as well. This blew up into a full scale mele as both sides scrambled to try to locate the downed war plans.

The Game- the plans will be placed by a referree in a neutral site somewhere on the field. The teams will begin in the same camps they began the first. Once the game begins, both teams have an hour to find the plans on the field. Return them to their camp and hold it for 1 hour. At the end of the hour, the team in possession of the plans wins the game. Again, the amount of time you hold it does not matter. It's the team in possession of it when the game ends that will be the winner.

Scenario 3- During the initial onslaught of the Tet, a high ranking US General was taken captive by the North Vietnamese and transported up the Ho Chi Minh trail to Hanoi for questioning (and probably torture). The US immediately dispatched it's best fighting unit to recover the General and bring him back to safety.

The Game- The US team will have 1.5 hours to fight their way from base Camp Alpha. Up the Ho Chi Minh Trail to Base Camp Delta. Recover the General and get him back to Alpha. When the game begins, tha US troops will begin inside of Alpha while the North Vietnam Army will be able to position themselves all up and down the trail for ambush. If the US team completes the mission within the allowed time they win, if they don't the Vietnamese win.

Kill shots are ball breaks on the head or torso (and pod packs) legs, arms and guns do not count. There is a 5 minute respawn for all games at designated areas. Upon re-entry all players must respawn in their particular base camp.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:03 AM #8
enigmaone112

enigmaone112 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
enigmaone112 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
enigmaone112 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I highly recommend anyone wanting to try something different to give this a shot. All these guys are stand up players and can ball.
enigmaone112 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups