Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2007, 06:01 AM #1
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Pheonix - November 10th - 23bps field

So far I know there will be two teams practicing on Saturday morning. Anyone else?

I am going to stop for 2 hours to take some action pics. First time shooting in AZ, and looking forward to it.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2007, 10:13 PM #2
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
Should be more then 2 teams there.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:01 PM #3
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopy View Post
Should be more then 2 teams there.
As long as there is action, I am fine!

Will you be there?
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:11 PM #4
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
I should be there if im not playing ill be taking pictures.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:25 PM #5
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
I just noticed the 10th is a saturday. Team play is on Sundays.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:12 AM #6
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopy View Post
I just noticed the 10th is a saturday. Team play is on Sundays.
The two teams said they would still be out there. I may need to switch to Sunday, but my time will be limited them.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:43 AM #7
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
Yeah BF8th plays on saturday and some from FYT 2.0, then a few others from different teams.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM #8
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Brandy form the field called me yesterday and said that Sunday would be the better day. Then I had another call today about some plans being switched around. So.... it looks like 9:00 Sunday morning will be the time.

Looking forward to getting some shots there.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:19 PM #9
Enjoy_This
 
 
Enjoy_This's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: *623*
Ya team day at 23bps is sunday....Pbwarehouse squadrens, FYT, NXe, Ghetto smurfs and who ever else will be there
__________________
Flickr

Enjoy_This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:26 PM #10
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
Should be fun ill see you there.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:15 PM #11
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoy_This View Post
Ya team day at 23bps is sunday....Pbwarehouse squadrens, FYT, NXe, Ghetto smurfs and who ever else will be there
Sounds good.

Heard it could be fairly cool there in the morning.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:45 PM #12
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
55ish? It was like 62 degress today in the moring if you really want to know ill post up what the news says it will be for you.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:21 AM #13
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopy View Post
55ish? It was like 62 degress today in the moring if you really want to know ill post up what the news says it will be for you.
55.. that seems crazy.

I think it is 65 here this morning and that is friggen cold. Guess it may be time to switch from shorts to pants.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:30 AM #14
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?
 
MaxOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: tucson, hot as hell, AZ
MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
lucky bastards. down at si it was about 80 in the morning and went up to 105+ at noon-2. its november it should be cold already damnit lol.

but yeah go sunday for teams
__________________
Hellcats Paintball
2nd PSP Phx D3X

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:49 AM #15
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
It 67 right now whch is kinda werid, last week it was in the like 56-59.

Anyway on sunday it should be 57 but by 10:00 it be like 66. You can wear pants but it will reach the 80's/90's by noon.
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:03 AM #16
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
lucky bastards. down at si it was about 80 in the morning and went up to 105+ at noon-2. its november it should be cold already damnit lol.

but yeah go sunday for teams
Yes, it has been changed to Sunday.

Where is SI? I am looking at possibly heading back to AZ or TX in December or January for a weekend.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:15 AM #17
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?
 
MaxOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: tucson, hot as hell, AZ
MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickiii View Post
Yes, it has been changed to Sunday.

Where is SI? I am looking at possibly heading back to AZ or TX in December or January for a weekend.
well i guess its dp now. ownership changed. its down oro valleyish area. right off the i 10. not worth coming to photograph though. usually a bunch of rentals and a few regulars on saturday and on sunday appx 10 renters and 15 regulars for open game and the u of a team and my team is there for practice. sometimes a few ghettosmurfs.
__________________
Hellcats Paintball
2nd PSP Phx D3X

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM #18
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
well i guess its dp now. ownership changed. its down oro valleyish area. right off the i 10. not worth coming to photograph though. usually a bunch of rentals and a few regulars on saturday and on sunday appx 10 renters and 15 regulars for open game and the u of a team and my team is there for practice. sometimes a few ghettosmurfs.
I am not that familiar with the area.

Rentals can be fun to take pics of. However, I usually end up with more bruises.

Phoenix was an easy and fairly cheap flight, so I made that my stop this time around. I may do the same in a few months, or make a trip to Texas. Looks like I may be in Pennsylvania for a tourney in Feb. That will be cold!!
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:00 PM #19
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?
 
MaxOC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: tucson, hot as hell, AZ
MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickiii View Post
I am not that familiar with the area.

Rentals can be fun to take pics of. However, I usually end up with more bruises.

Phoenix was an easy and fairly cheap flight, so I made that my stop this time around. I may do the same in a few months, or make a trip to Texas. Looks like I may be in Pennsylvania for a tourney in Feb. That will be cold!!
yeah texas has a lot of team action. some of the rentals are alright but unless you like pictures of 20 people behind the first bunker.....

ill probably have lots of shots like that. i just foudn my moms old minolta from like 10 years ago when she was in photagraphy. shes got about a grand in telescopic lenses and filters sitting somewhere in the house. till then i get to play with a 52mm something or other. didnt read it read close. old style, no built in flash custom manual tunign on everything, and of course real film. the one thing i will always hate. id rather have a camera that takes pics in 7000x3000 and i can upload and edit in my computer when i get home rather than have to develop them or have someone else develop them, scan them then get them on my computer in the quality of my scanner
__________________
Hellcats Paintball
2nd PSP Phx D3X

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:10 PM #20
Rickiii
ampedfx.com
 
Rickiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
yeah texas has a lot of team action. some of the rentals are alright but unless you like pictures of 20 people behind the first bunker.....

ill probably have lots of shots like that. i just foudn my moms old minolta from like 10 years ago when she was in photagraphy. shes got about a grand in telescopic lenses and filters sitting somewhere in the house. till then i get to play with a 52mm something or other. didnt read it read close. old style, no built in flash custom manual tunign on everything, and of course real film. the one thing i will always hate. id rather have a camera that takes pics in 7000x3000 and i can upload and edit in my computer when i get home rather than have to develop them or have someone else develop them, scan them then get them on my computer in the quality of my scanner

I started with a small Kodak digital camera. Happened to have it in my gear bag and decided to take some pics after I finished playing one day.

Benefit = no film = able to take more pics for less money

Going the film route just ends up too costly.
__________________
Rickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:29 PM #21
Dopy (Banned)
 
Dopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona
Max who are you on PBAZ?
Dopy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump