Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-02-2007, 03:14 PM #22
kokopuff!

and i thank everyone else that are not trying to "instigate" a pointless fight and just told me straight up whether i missed a sticky, or tell me what you think is best

(bet you didnt expect the guy with bad spelling and an eminem avatar break it down like that! )
kokopuff! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2007, 03:17 PM #23
kokopuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
Before using internets, it is advisable that you learn English.

Translated:

"Hey, I need some help. I'm planning on getting a Mini, but I don't know what to put on it i.e.: what hopper; what tank; etc. Please help me out. If there is already a thread on this, I am sorry; you can just post the link to it. I just can't find anything and there's a lot of mixed answers. So, help before I get horrible stuff for it, and make it worse than it already is.
i'd like you to know first that its not internets its suppose to be written "before using THE internet(no s) hmmm, wonder who is suppose to learn english after all?
Old 11-02-2007, 03:18 PM #24
kokopuff!

srry for the 5,000 posts, but all these bad posts rly pissd me off so i had to get it off, srry mods!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:59 PM #25
beowulf88

brand names are important, in all the gear really. The majority of lesser known manufacturers are lesser known either because they have very good quality (ex palmer's pursuit) or because they are just very poor quality (Zap paintball) costlier barrels really do tend to have a better finish, and generally just be better quality overall.
beowulf88 is offline   Reply With Quote