Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-01-2007, 03:53 AM #1
xllbenllx

Prices upfront in BST

hey guys--i dunno if it's been suggested already (there probably has), but maybe there should be a price asking requirement for posts in the bst forums...not in the thread, but in the title; kind of like craigslist? It gets kind of annoying opening each thread to find out the price of something when you're on a wild goose hunt.. haha jsut my two cents....please don't cruxify me.
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2007, 07:40 AM #2
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

Annual Supporting Member
PhantomGhost donated to help Peyton Trent
PhantomGhost supports our troops
PhantomGhost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
But when the price changes....which it always does, they do not have a way to change it. Then we would have a ton of threads in the TTMA forum asking for them to change the title.

They do have to post a price as per the rules (I can't remember which one though.)
Old 11-01-2007, 01:10 PM #3
DARCA

Yea there is a price rule but that doesn't stop people from not puting one, aswell, on craigslist they have you put an upfront price mostly for the purpose of searching through the price minimum and maximum. That function is not in effect here. I personally think such a price would be nice, but it probably wouldn't work out all that well cause of people that only want to trade there marker. (which to me makes no sense when cash has ultimate purchasing power)
DARCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:11 PM #4
RHChan84
You Suck At Life! QUIT!!!

RHChan84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
True but whats going to stop someone from just typing random numbers like 324 or 5311 or something like that on the price listing.
RHChan84 is offline   Reply With Quote