PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-15-2008, 02:07 PM #568
motofox77
TPA

has been a member for 10 years
mike do you want the people on the list for the first psp event to still pre-register?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:41 PM #569
BIG T25
WhereIsTodd.com

BIG T25 is an NCPA player
BIG T25 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
BIG T25 supports DLX Technology
Well I, along with a few of my friends that I have tried out with, am only interested in the local team thing for now and can't play any PSP until the 09 season.

I am confused about what is going on with the local teams as of now. Originally it sounded like there was going to be 2, but now I'm not sure. I am willing to tryout if it is going to be at all worthwhile for me (if I'm not even eligible for the local team, then I'd rather save my money).
BIG T25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:22 PM #570
flarkey25
Raging Weasel

We're still planning on making a few local teams... The thing is, is that we have fairly limited field time at AAPP and before the first PSP event. Because we have such little time at AAPP we make sure each time we go we're playing against a respectable Xball team, and it would be unfair to the local guys to have to drive out there and play against these well-established national Xball teams. Plus, we only have 7 more weeks before the event... We need all the field time we can get before then, and taking 5 teams will make that difficult.
flarkey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:47 AM #571
HercTPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG T25 View Post
Well I, along with a few of my friends that I have tried out with, am only interested in the local team thing for now and can't play any PSP until the 09 season.

I am confused about what is going on with the local teams as of now. Originally it sounded like there was going to be 2, but now I'm not sure. I am willing to tryout if it is going to be at all worthwhile for me (if I'm not even eligible for the local team, then I'd rather save my money).

Everyone that had tried out but not listed can earn a spot on a local team. Now that most of the national players have been sorted out (with the exception of a few boader line players not on the list and several others that will make the national team with a little help and practice after the first event) we can focus on building a local army.

SO if you are hoping to play for TPA in 2008 I strongly suggest you PRE-REGISTER while you still have time. The sad thing about many paintball players is that they are here today gone tomorrow (not because we cut them but they are just paintball players). Show some dedication and see what you can accomplish.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:57 PM #572
BIG T25
WhereIsTodd.com

BIG T25 is an NCPA player
BIG T25 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
BIG T25 supports DLX Technology
Ok, that answered my question. Hopefully I can make it out on sunday for the tryout thing.
BIG T25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:24 PM #573
FGballer
I C Y U N V ME

FGballer plays in the APPA beginner division
HercTPA- I pm'd you yesterday. Did u get it???
FGballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:09 AM #574
HercTPA

Small list of people registered for tryout Sun Jan 20th. The d2 people are not listed as you will join the scrimmage.

Stefan Pohlman
Nate Beasley
Ross Wappner
Wasson Kozlina
Herbert Graham

Get those registrations in ASAP today is the last day to register.

People that I would like to see more of or have not seen back after the first tryout or two. Many of these people would be on local teams for the first event or two but with some hard work and dedication would make it to where they want to be in no time.
Josh Johnson
Brandon Grant
Corey Grant
Joel Workman
Andrew Kiser
Dave Jermanovich
Jeremy Childers
Tyler Dowiak
Justin Cheesman
Dan Letson
Alex Sedon
Bart Marohn
Dante Musante
Kyle Illingworth
David Hiestand
John Bartalone
and several others

Last edited by HercTPA : 01-17-2008 at 10:12 AM.
HercTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM #575
Pbwedgy31

shot ya a pm mike!!!

METAL
Pbwedgy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:06 PM #576
FGballer
I C Y U N V ME

hey guys i need a ride to AAPP on the 20th. Check the TPA forum ofr my info and all that good stuff
Old 01-19-2008, 09:00 AM #577
HercTPA

Due to having less than 10 people trying out we will not hold tryouts Jan 20th. Sorry for the late notice but I was giving people till the last minute to pre-register. I will arrange others tryouts before spring for those of you still looking to tryout. I will have some tryouts March at our field (I will do my best to have atleast one in Feb at AAPP or Paintball World) I recommend practicing as much as possible from now till then though.

We will instead run x-ball matches 1-6pm Sun Jan 20th . MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR 20 PODS!!!!!!!!! $85 CASH (exact change please) is to be PAID TO ME along with your waiver.

Those few players trying out for the D2 team are still invited to this tryout (as we are still short a couple experienced D2 players for this event). EVEYONE MUST be ready to play by 1pm (included paint carried to the field, paint podded, chrono under 285, walked fields, paid me, and filled out waiver, etc.) I would suggest you be there 11:30 to make sure you are ready.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:17 PM #578
FGballer
I C Y U N V ME

thanks for the heads up mike just keep me updated on when you'll be having tryouts.

FG
Old 01-20-2008, 10:51 PM #579
HercTPA

Nice practice today guys!!! Your progress each week continues make me proud!!!