Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2007, 06:07 PM #1
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
Calling All Texas area Disabled Ballers

Im looking for texas disabled ballers that would like be on an all disabled team.
We would compete in nppl or psp.
Any experience levels/disabilities welcome!
The team would be based out of atx.
Please respond to this thread if interested.

Personal info:
Name Alex Uhouse
Age: 16
Location: Austin
Years Playing 4
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:55 PM #2
hk_pballer
ill eat u
 
hk_pballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: baytown texas
will you pm me im not sure wut disabilltys are needed to be able to play... i have a friend
hk_pballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:01 PM #3
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_pballer View Post
will you pm me im not sure wut disabilltys are needed to be able to play... i have a friend
thank for your help
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:18 PM #4
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.
 
bigfatdanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TEXAS *****!
im not trying to be a dick, i respect this endeavor alot. but your username made me laugh for like ten minutes straight. whoever though of this is very witty.
__________________
DON'T PUSH IT

My God.
DARQ
bigfatdanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:34 PM #5
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatdanman View Post
im not trying to be a dick, i respect this endeavor alot. but your username made me laugh for like ten minutes straight. whoever though of this is very witty.
haha it was a friend of mine
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:48 PM #6
hk_pballer
ill eat u
 
hk_pballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: baytown texas
come on help this guy out trust me these guys can ball
hk_pballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:04 PM #7
Tallzxdriver
Speed, Surprise, Violence
 
Tallzxdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sparta
Tallzxdriver is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Tallzxdriver supports our troops
Haha...thats neat. I dont have a disability unless you call being unreasonably tall a disability so I wish you the best of luck. If you go the psp route and need some pit crew or coaches and I happen to be at the event I would be more than happy to do it.
__________________
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night, because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-G. Orwell-
Old Feedback
Ps144:1
"Originally posted by viperashes: I once made a Facebook page for my crabs."
Tallzxdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:19 AM #8
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallzxdriver View Post
Haha...thats neat. I dont have a disability unless you call being unreasonably tall a disability so I wish you the best of luck. If you go the psp route and need some pit crew or coaches and I happen to be at the event I would be more than happy to do it.
thanks
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 PM #9
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
i really need players
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 PM #10
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.
 
bigfatdanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TEXAS *****!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Quadfather View Post
i really need players
if you get really strained for players, i have ADD.
__________________
DON'T PUSH IT

My God.
DARQ
bigfatdanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:34 PM #11
Weezer
TommyLanda#33
 
Weezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: 281, TX
 has been a member for 10 years
Im extremly fat... just wondering isnt that in the qualifications of being "disabled"??? cause i can run for about 3 minutes straight and then pass out... and need a minute to recover. So gl with your team and I hope we play you some day.
__________________
Team UNsuNg HErO's #33 (get in our way and we'll light you the **** up)
There Is No I In Team- Live, Love, Breathe PB- TommyL#33

Josh Davey Fan #9
Jon Richardson Fan #1
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:31 PM #12
The_Quadfather
a.k.a. The Crip
 
The_Quadfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Town, Texas
The_Quadfather is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
Im extremly fat... just wondering isnt that in the qualifications of being "disabled"??? cause i can run for about 3 minutes straight and then pass out... and need a minute to recover. So gl with your team and I hope we play you some day.
maybe idk
__________________
[
The_Quadfather is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump