Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-30-2007, 11:30 AM #1
semajay

blowback problem plz help

I have had a mini for almost a year and a half now an di have yet to have a full day of play out of it. I sent it in and had both the poppit and the board changed. My gun worked for a time as in about an hour but then the blowback started again. i clean and lube it its fine for about an hour or half a case then its back. it doesnt matter if i change batteries or not ive tried both not changing and changing and im still getting the same result. I get a good 2 or 3 games and then the blowback starts. HELP!!!!!!!!!
semajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 AM #2
coolicarboy
Dont take my avatar!

coolicarboy plays in the PSP
coolicarboy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
coolicarboy is for the Gunfight
coolicarboy posts videos on PbNation
Ok. Check if you have lost your check valve. If not then check if the hole on your poppit has lube in it... Also, whats your dwell set at?

Palm Beach Vipers

Check out my vids!
coolicarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:46 PM #3
jbench775
FREE AGENT!!

after doing wat coolicarboy says, chew ur nails, wait about two days, see that no matter what you do your mini wont fix itself, come to the realisation that your mini hates you, send it back, get a note saying everything works, play a couple games then get a huge *** mother****ing leak stop playing,throw another fit consider trading ur mini, wait till smoke comes out of ur board b4 sendg it back. im waitin 4 mine to return but thats basically wat ull go through. ( dont believe the magic smoke stroy, i checked and there were no dwarves in my board
Old 10-31-2007, 10:51 PM #4
semajay

lol i had a guy take it to cup and have it fixed in the booth and now im sellling it. problem solved.
semajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:22 PM #5
HarryTBags

has been a member for 10 years
HarryTBags works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by semajay View Post
I have had a mini for almost a year and a half now an di have yet to have a full day of play out of it.
shens

the gun has only been out for 11 months

you could have just changed the bolt o-rings that were most likely worn

KYS
HarryTBags is offline   Reply With Quote