PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-13-2007, 12:44 PM #1
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Talon Trigger Assembly?

So I finally decided to give pump a try. Bought a talon, shot it a few times, then tried t lube it. I can't seem to get the little rod that lines the trigger up. If anyone has pics of the correct placement, please post them here.
wgpballer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2007, 09:09 PM #2
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgpballer5 View Post
So I finally decided to give pump a try. Bought a talon, shot it a few times, then tried t lube it. I can't seem to get the little rod that lines the trigger up. If anyone has pics of the correct placement, please post them here.
If you want to play pump, for your own good go buy a Traccer off of PBN, or something along those lines, a cheap pump like a Talo and Blade are not going to perform like a true pump.

"Originally posted by BGardner: AkA had every opportunity to license, we did not put them out of business. The put themselves out of business."
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:30 PM #3
sniperx117
Resident A-rab

tru dat
We strike Straight
We sing Sin
We thin Gin
We jazz June
We Die Soon
sniperx117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:30 PM #4
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

I don't have that much money to invest im pump right now, when pay off my pmr, then I think i'll go with a traccer.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:52 PM #5
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

Quote:
I don't have that much money to invest im pump right now, when pay off my pmr, then I think i'll go with a traccer.
Do you go to a field with alot of players?

EDIT: I saw the norcal, so I suspect you do, ask around and see if you can borrow a pump from someone for a few games, thats yoru cheapest/best option.

"Originally posted by BGardner: AkA had every opportunity to license, we did not put them out of business. The put themselves out of business."
Old 10-15-2007, 07:10 AM #6
glaman5266

If you can't borrow/buy a better pump gun right now (as foughtwolf suggests), there are some home-done mods you can do to the Talon to help you out. PM me if you are interested, as there are many to list.

As for the lubing issue, there isn't much lubing-wise that will benefit the Talon since a lot of it's components are plastic anyway- much of the lube will dry up before your next game. When I putzed around with Blade 02s and Turbos I never lubed them (they really didn't need it since most of it was plastic).
If you lube your guns religiously, the main things are the powertube and the bolt (main moving parts).

Which do you have- the original Talon or the Talon Ghost? Modding comes much easier with the older ones as they are made of a tougher plastic.
glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:48 PM #7
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
Do you go to a field with alot of players?

EDIT: I saw the norcal, so I suspect you do, ask around and see if you can borrow a pump from someone for a few games, thats yoru cheapest/best option.
Thanks, I'll see if I can borrow a series 6

Maybe I can find someone with a phantom/STP
Old 11-01-2007, 08:45 PM #8
foughtwolf
First-And-Only Men!

Quote:
Thanks, I'll see if I can borrow a series 6

Maybe I can find someone with a phantom/STP
You'd be surprised how many pumpers would let you borrow a marker like the S6, we are a good group pf guys.