Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-15-2017, 02:50 PM #1
JaredTtacos

Need help with my autococker SR

I have an autococker sr that doesn't work and I need help finding someone who can talk to me about how to fix it or knows of a place where I can send it in to have them fix it. What is wrong with the autococker is that the display on the board is dead and it's stuck in semiauto (which I'm fine with) and it leaks from the lpr or one of the orings or gasket above where the lpr is. The gun can cycle the bolt but the paintballs just roll out of the barrel. What I'm hoping is that I can just fix the leaks and get it to shoot well enough to where I can take it out on the field and have fun with it.
JaredTtacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2017, 03:19 PM #2
vantrepes
The voices say I'm normal

vantrepes is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
On the board, you can either replace the frame with an E-blade frame, or replace the board with a universal T board.
As for the leak, that's a little more difficult to talk someone through on the SR.
vantrepes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:43 PM #3
tacxplosion
Broke but never broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredTtacos View Post
I have an autococker sr that doesn't work and I need help finding someone who can talk to me about how to fix it or knows of a place where I can send it in to have them fix it. What is wrong with the autococker is that the display on the board is dead and it's stuck in semiauto (which I'm fine with)
Hopefully we (as in SR owners) can get a replacement board sooner rather than later: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...795641&page=14

Quote:
and it leaks from the lpr or one of the orings or gasket above where the lpr is.
If it's leaking from the LPR body, you'll need to replace the piston o-ring. If it's leaking from the solenoid side, you'll have to take the ram apart to make sure that the o-ring is good; then if that is not the problem, re-grease the gasket. If it's leaking out of one of the QEV holes, you'll need to put a drop of oil or two and gently poke the diaphragms with a blunt item (to unseat the diaphragm and let the oil run into the ram), if that doesn't fix it, you'll have to take the diaphragm caps off (I'd thread them and then just pull off, they're press fitted) and get replacement diaphragms (and pray to god that PE/Belsales diaphragms will fit). If it's leaking out of a setscrew, that's deep doodoo, you'll need to apply heat to soften the loctite and then take it out with an allen key, but it'll still be hard to do (you might even need an extractor to take it out).

Quote:
The gun can cycle the bolt but the paintballs just roll out of the barrel.
Paint Rolling out is just the nature of the beast, being closed bolt, it'll push paint past the detents while the bolt is at rest. You'll need to underbore to prevent this.

Quote:
What I'm hoping is that I can just fix the leaks and get it to shoot well enough to where I can take it out on the field and have fun with it.
Good luck with this, if you could upload a video and point to where the leak is coming from, it'd probably be easier to diagnose.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:40 PM #4
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Wouldn't be a bad idea to check to see if your bolt is upside down.

The hole goes down.

A good thing about an upside down bolt, is that it's a much quieter way to time your AC if you live in an apartment or condo.

Last edited by Dk-79 : 05-16-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote