Community Focus

Old 10-21-2014, 05:37 PM #1
hammerheads220

hammerheads220 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Talking orracle help!

Hey nation i got 2 questions to ask.

1. Would a shock tech superfly bolt 2k+ fit my oracle

and if it fits
2. should i go with the superfly bolt or get the original orracle bolt with the derlin tip.

and for ****s and giggles was the jack hammer 2(the lpr that goes on the front block) a good decision to get?

Please pm me with info if you wouldn't mind.

Thank you nation!!
hammerheads220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM #2
tacxplosion

Yes, it will fit.

Do you want a super smooth marker or a smooth and efficient marker? if you want the former, go with the shocktech bolt; if you want the later, get a full delrin bolt with 2-3 o'rings.

The shocktech's oringless design will allow a lower LPR setting than a bolt with o'rings (my systemX with o'ringless bolt runs at 40 PSI from the LPR), but depending on the fit in your marker, it might loose you some efficiency because of the air blowing by it's sides. A bolt with o'rings will experience more sticktion because of the elastomer the o'rings are made of, making it harder to move, but it will seal the air pulse to the transfer area of the bolt, getting a few more FPS (up to 20) with the same settings as the o'ringless bolt.

The jackhammer is a pretty decent LPR, it should keep up no problem.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:25 PM #3
hammerheads220

hammerheads220 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacxplosion View Post
Yes, it will fit. Do you want a super smooth marker or a smooth and efficient marker? if you want the former, go with the shocktech bolt; if you want the later, get a full delrin bolt with 2-3 o'rings. The shocktech's oringless design will allow a lower LPR setting than a bolt with o'rings (my systemX with o'ringless bolt runs at 40 PSI from the LPR), but depending on the fit in your marker, it might loose you some efficiency because of the air blowing by it's sides. A bolt with o'rings will experience more sticktion because of the elastomer the o'rings are made of, making it harder to move, but it will seal the air pulse to the transfer area of the bolt, getting a few more FPS (up to 20) with the same settings as the o'ringless bolt. The jackhammer is a pretty decent LPR, it should keep up no problem.
Thank you for the information and taking time to write that!!!
hammerheads220 is offline   Reply With Quote