1. Be mature. I try to be professional in my business over PbN because that's how I would like to be treated in return.
2. Read the thread. I will do my best to keep this first post updated so that you don't have to scroll through all the posts. I probably won't respond to offers for trades that I have already stated I do not want.
3. I prefer to deal with persons who are at least 18 years old. If you are a minor you MUST let me know before we do business. I may ask for evidence of parental consent.
4. Please post here first, just to help me keep track of with whom I am in contact and when.
For sale or trade is an autococker threaded Aradus adjustable bore barrel. No inserts or interchangeable backs to mess around with. It has a twisting sleeve over the part of the barrel where you want your bore size to match your paint. Just dial in your paint size and go. In great condition, used for one summer of paintball about three years ago. Also included is a locking collar intended to keep the barrel from switching bore sizes during play (red piece). The barrel also has an Exotic Sportz decal opposite the Aradus decal. These things are quite rare.
Price: 100 OBO.
More Pictures Available Upon Request.
Any barrel trades (i.e., you barrel/kit for my barrel) must be AUTOCOCKER THREADED. I'm not looking for anything specific other than that. Offer up!
1. Pictures will greatly increase the likelihood that I will be interested in your trade.
2. If I will be adding cash, please include how much you are asking. (Please also see guideline #5)
3. By posting here you are agreeing to ship first. This rule is my safety net; it is not set in stone. If you have good feedback and conduct yourself well then I am more than willing to discuss other shipping arrangements.
4. Be patient; I will try to respond to everyone as fast as I can but please excuse me if I get bogged down.
5. Please do not make me an offer, and then ask for more once I've already accepted your original offer. I expect that when you make me an offer, you think I'll either accept it, or haggle down. I WILL NOT haggle up after you've made an offer. If you do ask for more, I will consider your original offer to be a lowball and a free up.