Old 05-23-2003, 04:43 PM #1
timoftc

has been a member for 10 years
timoftc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
timoftc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
timoftc has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
being kicked off a team 101

I was recently kicked off a team ,
the coach who doesn’t need to be named stuck up for me ( by keeping me on the second string , otherwise the fillers that aren't totaly sponsored ) but the owners of the field wanted me off for there own reason even after I quit my fulltime job at radioshack and was told I was going to be manager at a New indoor paintball field in Ottawa ( not Paintstorm ) and I got a couple of friends together and together we built the wooden field everybody has played since it opened , I also put up the netting until late in the morning and opened the next day . just about everything that could be done for the field i did.
I was proud of my work until I was told that I wasn’t needed for full time anymore or manager and I better get another job .
after I found another job and was on the Ottawa Angels team I was told that not because I was a bad player but the owners were sick of me because of $ issues that they owed me , I had to be kicked off the team.

sorry if I offended anybody , some people should be not offended but embarrassed , you know who you are! Bigpants

there is more to the story but I should not say it on the net , I was used like the complimentary toothpick you get at a chinese buffet , when they were done with me they threw me away and couldn't have cared less of the consequences.
the labour board has been called and the issue will be resolved.

all in all the worst thing is , is I started to hate Paintball because of this but realized it wasn't paintballs fault it was the people that know nothing about feelings and only money.
you cant trust anybody anymore.

I now boycotte Topaz and 5D
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement