PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-28-2005, 04:03 PM #1
johnnyboi
whotie whoo

Talking **Johnnyboi's FeedBack**

This is my feedback thread so don't put anything but feed in here.

And thanks for the smooth transaction.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2005, 10:36 AM #2
codyboi
Aimless

codyboi owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
codyboi plays in the APPA D4 division
I bought A Empire reloder off of johnnyboi. Send it out as soon as he recived the payment. Great to deal with A++++++++
Old 12-10-2005, 12:38 PM #3
bodaciousbill

johnnyboi bought a marker off me,sent the money right when i asked and got here right when he said it would, would deal with him again any day
Old 03-20-2006, 07:09 PM #4
camaroguy00

i traded my gun and some cash for his gun, i sent a a gun that had NEVER had any problems, he sent me a gun that was supposed to be working perfectly, it had leaks like crazy, so i replaced all the o-rings that were missing that he never told me about. then the gun got to where it wouldn't even turn on....not sure if that was my fault or not, it turns out a piece was missing from the board, so i sent it to smart parts and got that fixed. I got it back and went to play with it for the first time this weekend, and then it wouldnt shoot unless i had it turned up to like 350 fps on the chrono, still havent got that fixed, so i still have a non-working gun....with NON - WORKING eyes.....so i give him an F.........well maybe an F+ b/c he did ship almost when he said he would, only 2 days late.....wht im sayin is be VERY careful when doing business with him