xPAINTBALLFREAKx helped look for balloons
xPAINTBALLFREAKx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xPAINTBALLFREAKx supports Team VICIOUS
xPAINTBALLFREAKx is for the Gunfight
abd now mckbean and seco
Old 10-23-2007, 03:34 PM #86
mugenXP
Registered Member

how many fires are going on? like 16-19 different areas? I remember seeing malibu as the first one, then next day I heard there were 7... then now I think its close to 20?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:38 PM #87
Matt Hemm

Matt Hemm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Matt Hemm has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
my aunt has a hair salon in malibu and she said it was threatened. she didnt care though. she kept saying, "thats why i have insurence"
Old 10-23-2007, 08:56 PM #88
golfisflogbws
Lion Crew

SD is covered in smoked and so is most of LA....well how well are the firefighters doing their jobs...how come they cant stop it from spreading, i know the wind is a factor but how about they fight it constantly instead of waiting on the birds and the planes to drop off water and the anti liquids....it would be more effective if both were doing it at the same time right?
X-Factor fan #207
Tampa Bay Damage DM8 F/T
LION CREW IS COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited by golfisflogbws : 10-23-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:03 PM #89
killakid

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfisflogbws View Post
**** where are the firefighters when you need them...we need some of those NYC firefighters to fight the fires not these pussies kicking back thanks to them my uncle lost his house

NYC FD FTW
Dude shut the **** up.You know how ****ing hard these guys are working right now?3 straight days of back breaking labor and now u blame them for that?Would u rather have 10 firefighters die trying to save ur Uncle's house?U can replace houses not people. Insurance ftw.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:45 PM #90
tehwombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakid View Post
Dude shut the **** up.You know how ****ing hard these guys are working right now?3 straight days of back breaking labor and now u blame them for that?Would u rather have 10 firefighters die trying to save ur Uncle's house?U can replace houses not people. Insurance ftw.
you G-edc him
Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM #91
henryxpark
"nfg dude"

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakid View Post
troof

NEW FEEDBACK / OLD FEEDBACK
Old 10-24-2007, 12:19 AM #92
killakid

There is another in North Camp P. that is spreading fast.I can see the smoke from my house.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:13 PM #93
theevilomen

^ same here, our school district just got "closed" untill better air quality is what they said.

Ipod/creative fs
Old 10-24-2007, 09:40 PM #94
tehwombat

wtf man

these fires are going nuts

i wish i could run in there and help out them fire fighters
=/ least we could do
Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 PM #95
philodox
.. BOLO ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfisflogbws View Post
SD is covered in smoked and so is most of LA....well how well are the firefighters doing their jobs...how come they cant stop it from spreading, i know the wind is a factor but how about they fight it constantly instead of waiting on the birds and the planes to drop off water and the anti liquids....it would be more effective if both were doing it at the same time right?
Way to armchair quarterback it.

Their job is hard. They are reporting to one alarm, then BAM, another alarm goes off somewhere else, before you know it there are OVER FIFTEEN fires burning in SoCal. Look at some of the interactive maps, most of the large ones have over 750 firefighters, and lots of these guys have trucked in from areas outside of SoCal.

Super high winds + no rain = fire.

Sorry your Uncle lost his house, but so did thousands others, and the number keeps increasing. They're doing their best, so quit being an *** about it. Don't open your mouth about things you know nothing about.

If anything be pissed at the idiot(s) who started these fires in the first place.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:34 AM #96
Superstar17

Superstar17 is a Professional paintball player
Superstar17 plays in the USPL
Superstar17 plays in the PSP
Superstar17 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by philodox View Post
Way to armchair quarterback it.

Their job is hard. They are reporting to one alarm, then BAM, another alarm goes off somewhere else, before you know it there are OVER FIFTEEN fires burning in SoCal. Look at some of the interactive maps, most of the large ones have over 750 firefighters, and lots of these guys have trucked in from areas outside of SoCal.

Super high winds + no rain = fire.

Sorry your Uncle lost his house, but so did thousands others, and the number keeps increasing. They're doing their best, so quit being an *** about it. Don't open your mouth about things you know nothing about.

If anything be pissed at the idiot(s) who started these fires in the first place.
very well said
exactly...the firefighters are doing EVERYTHING they can
if you dont think they are doing their jobs, then you become a firefighter and do a better job
Old 10-25-2007, 12:36 AM #97
Id Kill For A Cookie (Banned)
ding fries are done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar17 View Post
very well said
exactly...the firefighters are doing EVERYTHING they can
if you dont think they are doing their jobs, then you become a firefighter and do a better job
lol dawt

HK
Old 10-25-2007, 12:41 AM #98
talebi007

the fire wont last more than a week

if anything it will last til next tuesday