Community Focus

Old 11-28-2016, 10:25 PM #1
PA1NT

PA1NT is playing at Living Legends V
PA1NT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PA1NT posts videos on PbNation
PA1NT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Buying a TiPX - Some questions for you!

Hi, I'm looking into buying a TiPX pistol and have a few questions.

1. For magazines it looks like competition between Tippmann's 12 ball tru-feed and the gen 3 zeta-mag. I've already done a ton of research and it looks like Tippmann's 12 ball is the winner. Do you disagree? if not, continue!

2. I see the milsig fazmag recommended a lot to hold your extra magazines, yet I can't seem to find a place online where they are in stock. Is there a newer, better option for holding mags or do you know where I can find them in-stock online?

3. I'm also buying my brother a pistol, but he already has his Etek5 connected via remote line to a tank on his back. I'm pretty sure double remote lines (one tank to 2 paintball markers) doesn't exist even though it should, but I think he will genuinely hate changing out the co2 cartridges. So should I get him a 13 CI tank and he can put 2 tanks on his back and run 2 remote lines, or is there a better option?

Thanks for your time kind gentlemen.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 AM #2
nemnem9

The mags are totally up to you. Bother the 12 rounders and zetamags are great. Personally I prefer the 12 rounders better though.
For holders I really just put them in one pouch or get some mp5 mag pouches.
They do sell dual remote lines but they are pretty expensive, about $60. They are ninja brand dual remote lines. Personally, I made my own out of a 1/4" Lead Free Cast Red Brass Female Pipe Tee from menards, the size may be wrong, and a double male adaptor to connect to the remote line part that screws into the tank.
nemnem9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:49 AM #3
PA1NT

PA1NT is playing at Living Legends V
PA1NT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PA1NT posts videos on PbNation
PA1NT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow! Just after purchasing one of those $60 ninja remote lines I refreshed and read your comment haha.

Do you have an amazon link to some of the mp5 pouches? I ended up buying a set of the 12 rounders. Now I'll have ~5 mags, three 7 rd and the two 12 rounders, so I'll need something I can attach to a moll-e vest that will hold them. Looking for quality, price doesn't matter.