Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-14-2007, 12:57 PM #22
pvfatkid13
AZN ERIC FAN CLUB

thanks mike u got a pretty gnarly pic of me and i lol'd yesterday wen u were walking throo the ocean in the pits in ur flip flops lol

SBK
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2007, 01:01 PM #23
compton baller
I got Cherry Eyes

I want some pics of my first tourny..
Old 10-14-2007, 01:42 PM #24
Tellairai

Tellairai helped look for balloons
Tellairai is playing at Living Legends III
Tellairai is an NCPA player
Tellairai plays in the APPA D4 division
=O Omg

How about nop brian hahahah, i didnt get one either but i know cat and ramp'd got some.

Old Feedback +4/-0

Trauma Xbrawl
Old 10-14-2007, 01:51 PM #25
compton baller
I got Cherry Eyes

That's the thing...I don't think I got any!!
Old 10-14-2007, 01:54 PM #26
PntbllKid91

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton baller View Post
I probably didn't get any...let me sheck it out..
Quote:
How? I bet everyone on PbNation knows I love pics lol..
Quote:
Only 1 of my team..=/
Lol.
Quote:
I want some pics of my first tourny..
Quote:
I didn't get any pics from Bears, I didn't start posting dumb stuff. And I didn't get a chrono300 pic this time, so oh well, just go play another tourney and hope you get pics.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:18 PM #27
(4R+3R lVl4RR!0++
htk

Quote:
compton baller all you care about is pics. just play paintball all you think about is getting pics of yourself.

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1370499
Old 10-14-2007, 02:21 PM #28
hardcorep8ntballer
13RO

wow, for getting the pictures up the day of the event.
because i know right when i got home, i had no evergy and went right to sleep
Old 10-14-2007, 03:36 PM #29
mwlostjedi

has been a member for 10 years
mwlostjedi is a Paintball photographer
Again this is starting to be the entire post for a gallery "no pictures of me or my team" I really don't want to come of as being mean so I am going to sugar coat this a bit.

I make $0 money off of shooting these events as a matter of a fact I loose money every time (gas, time and gear damage). I tryed to have an event to offset some of the cost offering a DVD for every team with full sized images and an insaine prize package and all of these teams that say they want ot support us out there I figured it was an easy sell but no it was not and no it did not happen. I can only guess as to why all of our supporting teams did not come out and there was two factors the 1st being money and the second why pay for the cow when you get the milk for free? I mean come on SoCal ballers are the most photographed players in the world bar none and I an say that beyond a shadow of a doubt I am the one to blame for this. I am now limitting the number of photos that I choose to shair with you the players in hopes that you hire me to shoot your team. I have shot for a few of the SoCal teams this year nice enough to hire me such as Drama and the Krew, they have supported me since the day those teams started. It is teams like that you can thank you making it possible for me to keep doing what I do.

On the plus side the photo I shair are of higher quality because I only show what I want and those tend to be the better shots. Sure I take 2,000 photos a day and yes there are probably some of you and your team but those are the ones that end up being of a guy posted in a bunker and those go to the trash can.

Then again you can take your chances and not support me or the other photographers out there and evintually we will be gone. Even guys like Gary can only loose so much time at home with family before they are given a choice. Do Gary (the banned site), Kat(Katspix.com, the guys from Rampdphotography.com, Lana from inyofacephoto.com, Mike from mikemirandaphotography.com, Kyle from Chrono300.com, Shane from Shanerice.com, offthebreaknews.com,meganfoster.com, choppapaintball.com and all the others including myself a favor once a year hire one photographer to shoot you and your team for an event. Unless you want us to go the way of the dinosaur like my buddy MattD who simply could not afford to shoot the sport he loves.

I love seeing my logo on a jersey as much as the next guy and I really apriciate it so much. That is a killer way of showing that you like my work and yes it does make me tend to look for better shots of those teams but there is much more to it than that.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings and by the way Kats stuff is up.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:48 PM #30
Osok
Blitz Semi

Osok supports Team VICIOUS
Osok plays in the APPA D4 division
Osok supports DLX Technology
Props to photographers, its not easy guys, I think I get shot more filming then when I actually play. Just look at people in other states, they dont get as many professional quality pictures as we in socal do. Be happy there out there.

P.S. Yay, katspix are up

SC Village | Hollywood Sports | Paintball Gateway | Xternal | Almost Famous | GAT Products | Lapco

Last edited by Osok : 10-14-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM #31
Id Kill For A Cookie (Banned)
ding fries are done

its not that it was the money or anything mike, it was that you tried to host it near the end of 2 series finals. teams simply couldn't afford to spend money on all of bears and riot and then at the end when it was most important play another tourney. do it during the off season and i guarantee it will sellout. teams look for local tourneys during the off season.

HK
Old 10-14-2007, 04:16 PM #32
mwlostjedi

has been a member for 10 years
mwlostjedi is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Id Kill For A Cookie View Post
its not that it was the money or anything mike, it was that you tried to host it near the end of 2 series finals. teams simply couldn't afford to spend money on all of bears and riot and then at the end when it was most important play another tourney. do it during the off season and i guarantee it will sellout. teams look for local tourneys during the off season.
I understand that trust me, I just wanted the event to be in nice weather and at a nice place. If I am going to do anything like that I want it to be perfect. I am thinking of making a second try of the event in Feb 08 but it is going to be cold and there will always be the chance of rain. But please understand the event getting cancelled had nothing ot do with me lowering the number of photos on my site it only started it sooner.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:19 PM #33
ding fries are done

i understand how you can be upset i mean you called all these people for prizes and such and i completely understand how you can be upset. and i hate playing dorrito side. i never get pics from you and kat

HK
Old 10-14-2007, 04:21 PM #34
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
hahaha thats one thing about hsp. all the photogs stay on the snake side cause thats where the good light is

Old 10-14-2007, 04:21 PM #35
UnXpected Killah
Whale HUNTER

UnXpected Killah helped look for balloons
UnXpected Killah owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UnXpected Killah is an NCPA player
UnXpected Killah plays in the APPA beginner division
UnXpected Killah has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
UnXpected Killah has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
it doesnt matter how im shooting (ramp or semi) im always shooting the corner of my bunker haha

and for some reason i was shooting nothing but curve balls all tournament i had no clue why

sorry to any one i hit on the sidelines my paint just wouldnt fly straight all the time

yay for being a back player i get to be in the background of all my teams pics haha

thanks mike and kat and gary and those others that do this as a hobby
Old 10-14-2007, 04:22 PM #36
ding fries are done

i know i hate it lol

HK
Old 10-14-2007, 04:42 PM #37
compton baller
I got Cherry Eyes

Katspix got alot more of the Heroics! still none of me though! but now we can update our gallery! lol. Thanks Kat and Chrono3000!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:43 PM #38
818_Baller
Stealth Media

818_Baller is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlostjedi View Post
Again this is starting to be the entire post for a gallery "no pictures of me or my team" I really don't want to come of as being mean so I am going to sugar coat this a bit.

I make $0 money off of shooting these events as a matter of a fact I loose money every time (gas, time and gear damage). I tryed to have an event to offset some of the cost offering a DVD for every team with full sized images and an insaine prize package and all of these teams that say they want ot support us out there I figured it was an easy sell but no it was not and no it did not happen. I can only guess as to why all of our supporting teams did not come out and there was two factors the 1st being money and the second why pay for the cow when you get the milk for free? I mean come on SoCal ballers are the most photographed players in the world bar none and I an say that beyond a shadow of a doubt I am the one to blame for this. I am now limitting the number of photos that I choose to shair with you the players in hopes that you hire me to shoot your team. I have shot for a few of the SoCal teams this year nice enough to hire me such as Drama and the Krew, they have supported me since the day those teams started. It is teams like that you can thank you making it possible for me to keep doing what I do.

On the plus side the photo I shair are of higher quality because I only show what I want and those tend to be the better shots. Sure I take 2,000 photos a day and yes there are probably some of you and your team but those are the ones that end up being of a guy posted in a bunker and those go to the trash can.

Then again you can take your chances and not support me or the other photographers out there and evintually we will be gone. Even guys like Gary can only loose so much time at home with family before they are given a choice. Do Gary (the banned site), Kat(Katspix.com, the guys from Rampdphotography.com, Lana from inyofacephoto.com, Mike from mikemirandaphotography.com, Kyle from Chrono300.com, Shane from Shanerice.com, offthebreaknews.com,meganfoster.com, choppapaintball.com and all the others including myself a favor once a year hire one photographer to shoot you and your team for an event. Unless you want us to go the way of the dinosaur like my buddy MattD who simply could not afford to shoot the sport he loves.

I love seeing my logo on a jersey as much as the next guy and I really apriciate it so much. That is a killer way of showing that you like my work and yes it does make me tend to look for better shots of those teams but there is much more to it than that.

It's not just photographers that get the same feeling, wish I could have been there havn't seen you since the last Riot at hsp Mike.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:55 PM #39
ding fries are done

Quote:
Katspix got alot more of the Heroics! still none of me though! but now we can update our gallery! lol. Thanks Kat and Chrono3000!
mike you changed your name?

HK
Old 10-14-2007, 05:58 PM #40
Bucky505
La Relentless

Bucky505 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlostjedi View Post

serious i mean we really should be thanking them that they are even out at the field supporting paintball, they dont have to take pics of us, they do it because they love the sport, and they want to promote it, i got 1 picture, im not complaining i dont play paintball for pictures, you play paintball because you love to play paintball, not for pictures, so if anything be happy that photographers are even out there, because the truth of the matter is they dont have to be there, they choose to be there. and i personally really appreciate and respect what they do...

Dylan...
Old 10-14-2007, 06:05 PM #41
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Id Kill For A Cookie View Post
mike you changed your name?
or someone was shooting seriously hotttttt

Old 10-14-2007, 06:21 PM #42