entry/air $200.00 per team
OVER $2000.00 in prizes

1st place 3 empire invert minis
2nd place 3 empire gear bags
3rd place 3 empire reloader b
4th place 3 cases empire paint
Sportsmanship award

Register and pay by Thursday October 11th 7pm

Early payment discount Register & pay by October 5th receive $25 off team entry/air fee ($175.00)

pay fees at Paintball Pro of Lawton or charge by calling 580-353-1406

practice on the event field Sat Oct. 13th 3pm-7pm $5.00 fee
practice paint $30.00 & $40.00 case

This event will be on the Air ball field
Event paint only
Empire Paint $55.00 case

Prizes based on ten teams
ramping allowed capped 15 BPS

Top Gun
$10.00 entry
Winner receives Empire Avatar Goggles
580-353-1406
www.Thearenapaintballpark@yahoo.com
www.Thearenapaintballpark.com
Old 09-19-2007, 02:32 PM #2
RR#82
.:BSC:.

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 donated to help Peyton Trent
RR#82 supports Team VICIOUS
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
i noticed the "3 man rookie tournament" part but then i hear that anger management is going to be allowed to play. same james differnat day

Old 09-19-2007, 05:40 PM #3
reflexmidgley

3 man rookie

Our rules is that you can't have played in any national level tournament in the 2006 and 2007 seasons

You can't have placed in or won more than three tournaments in 2006 and 2007 seasons

The players from that team
- one player the last tournament was his first ever
- two players havn't played in any tournaments since 2005 except the last tournament
- one player hasn't played in any tournaments since 2006 except the last tournament and did not place or win in three or more.

-
580-353-1406
www.Thearenapaintballpark@yahoo.com
www.Thearenapaintballpark.com
Old 09-19-2007, 07:07 PM #4
#1 DYE GUY
PAINTBALL=LIFE

are they suppose to be real good or something?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:55 PM #5
soldiernkorea

yes and no depends on ur def of good

DM8 FST Rotor FT
Old 09-19-2007, 10:26 PM #6
okcapocalypse
Capt of OKCApocalypse

What would make that team ineligible to play this tourney ?
Old 09-19-2007, 10:36 PM #7
OkLegionMP

Confused???

Well i will say im shocked and now i will explain. The tournament scene in Oklahoma has dramatically dropped off and someone trys to put one on to try and help get people wanting to compete again and people start complaining. First of all who are these people that are complaining and are they really true rookies. No i doubt it we all know this rookie classification is easily gotten around. Case in point u have some kids who have been praticing with local guys and gotten really good and have nice markers and they are smashing everyone they are still considered rookies by criteria cause they have nt gone to major tournaments. A true rookie team is a team that has inferior guns and lack of playing experience and most of all those guys dont go to tournaments. So the people that are complaining about the competition need to ask their selves am i complaining cause i am a truely a rookie or am i complaining because this other team is better than us and i dont like it. My only point is that by most standards i can start back over on a new team because i have nt played nationally in over 2 yrs . Instead of complaining lets all just try and get along and have a good time. And what does this they are good yes and no mean and who are you if your gonna talk smack at least sign your name and be a man about it.

Mike P
Old 09-19-2007, 10:45 PM #8
okcapocalypse
Capt of OKCApocalypse

I don't know the team and I was thinking about some of my guys that are less experienced entering the tourney. I personally don't qualify to play this tourney as described above. By my standards if you've played nationally in the past 5yrs you shouldn't be anywhere close to entering a rookie tourney.

Greg D.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:52 PM #9
OkLegionMP

Well!

My only point is how do u judge a persons experience your saying if i have nt played nationally in 5 yrs somehow i got stupid in that time period and forgot everything that i might have known. That is just beyond ridiculus. I am going by the rules that have been put out. Number one almost every tournament that has been put on lately has excluded all of the upper level in experience players and we never get to play so if someone puts one on that i can play in im gonna play cause i miss playing paintball i love it just like anyone else does. Instead of crying start playing that or take up needlepoint!

Mike P
Old 09-20-2007, 12:05 AM #10
50runnin

hello, hello

i am just another voice from the ANGER MGMT in question. There were four of us that played, two of which should qualify for rookie with out a hitch (Dustin, and Jerome). I think that all the questions are about me and good ol Mike P. Mike can definatly speak for him self and I would be glad to answer any questions directed toward me. The funny thing is that we hadn't discussed playing in this one yet. The last one we played was kind of a throw together team. I had fun, and we won.

Shawn B. aka BRICK
E-Z-SQUEEZY!

Last edited by 50runnin : 09-20-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:56 AM #11
okcapocalypse
Capt of OKCApocalypse

Well I could see how it sucks that there aren't any local tournaments for National level players. If you have played in that level of paintball then why would you want to play in a rookie level event. There shouldn't be any challenge for you. I personally don't car if you or anyone else on your team play in the tourney. I don't know any of you and really not to sure if I'll be playing in the tourney either.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:24 AM #12
RR#82

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
anyways... you guys are deffinately good competition... anyone know if that texas team is coming back? i would hate if the kid set his knee down in some paint again

Old 09-20-2007, 09:38 AM #13
sundog99
www.oklahomapaintball.com

pepper belly mike are you planning on playing in a "rookie" event?

Skinny (energy)
Old 09-20-2007, 09:54 AM #14
jalapeno

jalapeno donated to help Peyton Trent
Jalapeno's ftw

Dustin
Old 09-20-2007, 10:29 AM #15
OkLegionMP

Yo Yo !

Yes im playing in it cause #1 the people that are playing in it arent true rookies in the sense that they are some kids with a spyders on Co2. They are guys that play good and isnt like they are newbies not at all. If it was gonna be a tournament like that i wouldnt play in it at all. As far as why i would wanna play in a rookie tourney after playing at the national level. I no longer have a team to play with they all have retired cause they are old and they cant run and pull their oxygen tanks behind them. I just wanna play thats the bottom line. I mean everyone knows the amature scene in Oklahoma doesnt exist no one wants to play against us. So in turn all the fields make it where upper level players cant play . So what are we suppose to do go play nationally with who ???? Thats the whole problem we are on the cant play list on all most all tournaments and i just wanna play

Mike P
Old 09-20-2007, 11:10 AM #16
sundog99
www.oklahomapaintball.com

the inexpensive price of the faster shooting low pressure markers have made a true rookie division unpractical. play with a spyder mike, give the kids a chance lol!

s
Old 09-20-2007, 12:36 PM #17
RR#82

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
i feel what mike is saying.... makes a good point

Old 09-20-2007, 04:01 PM #18
OkLegionMP

Lets just all play and get along hugs for everyone. I am the ambassador for kindness and i must share it
Old 09-20-2007, 06:19 PM #19
SBC785
Gun Whore

I never got a hug, Mike....you just tell me i suck all the time
Old 09-20-2007, 10:26 PM #20
White_Fox13

you dont get hugs you smell to much like apples. lol just messing pat. your my hero. only me and dustin get hugs, cuz we special. btw this thing got big quick, all i wanted was to play in my 2nd turnament and pp rain on my fun. tnx a lot peeps.

- J -
Old 09-21-2007, 12:26 PM #21
50runnin

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcapocalypse View Post
Well I could see how it sucks that there aren't any local tournaments for National level players. If you have played in that level of paintball then why would you want to play in a rookie level event. There shouldn't be any challenge for you. I personally don't car if you or anyone else on your team play in the tourney. I don't know any of you and really not to sure if I'll be playing in the tourney either.
Thanks for the respect, but I have never played nationally. Now that I think about it I don't think that I have even played in a tourney that was classified novice. The highest level that I played at was in a series that does not exist anymore called XTPL in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I played rookie then in the regional division. I will say that when I got the e-mail about this tourney I saw that it was rookie and thought that I would not be allowed to play. I hope that everyone that can, comes to play. It was a good time last event and it could only be better this time.
Shawn

Last edited by 50runnin : 09-21-2007 at 12:28 PM. Reason: sp